Literally sold bottom of the dip and it's pumping

literally sold bottom of the dip and it's pumping
should I fomo back in?
the pain is unbearable

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

>selling at support
wtf lol

i sold when we fell through the support during the original crash one week ago, lol
market sold at around $9500, been waiting for it to reach same level at least but it just isn't happening

Yes fomo back in now but make sure you sell at the next dip to complete the buy high sell low cycle

I've bought at 13500$, feel my pain.

This retarded fuckery is getting out of hand

Youre going to get taken for a ride in this market bro

Yes, cut your losses and do it. Otherwise, you will hate yourself in a month's time when you realise what you've missed.

lel why would you do that?

it'll go back down. this is just another tether pump.

No. Do some research and have the discipline to stick to your plan. FWIW I think it's going lower but no one has a crystal ball. The bulls are just going to run head first into a stone wall again, just like the last 2-3 times.

i just bought at ath

Because bitcoin was fluctuating from 13500 to 14500 in a stable manner for like 2-3 weeks and it didn't seem that it will fall below that (and i was waiting all that time). Guess what, the moment I bought it crushed all the way down to 9000$. I don't believe in this shit no more, I'm holding but if it ever gets to 13500$ again I'm selling and becoming no-coiner.

This is exactly why you average into a position over time rather than go all-in at one price

no, that's stupid

if you averaged, you'd have buys at like 16000 because it bounced back up to that just EARLIER THIS MONTH

you can't say that averaging is better than just buying at 13500

I sold at 13.2K, shorted at 13.5K (it went up to 16K initially, so I could have shorted higher, but I didn't get lucky), and went long at 11.9K

I just hope it bounces above 11.5K by futures expiration date so at least I break even

Crypto currency is dying. Millionaires have been made, anyone who hasn’t made money now is simply throwing money down a well

Fomoing into pumps is how you lose money. Just let it happen and cry a little if you have to. Don't be retarded.

I'd say BTC is showing strong buy signals.
We're out of the woods on this one boys.
It really has the potential to be a new world currency.

Cup and handle forming, you better buy now or in few minutes. Probably gonna bounce back to 12-13k.

Just wait for febuary.