Blockfio recovery edition

How you doin biz?

OK, I guess.

terribly, user. somehow whenever i sell, the coin immediatly goes up 15% or more, which is absolutely rediculous considering the last 3 weeks. ive not lost any money but i am missing out on a lot of gains

mine always looks like stairway to heaven

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

fuck man
all this consolidation is making me nervous
you and I are either gonna go broke or get rich within the next 6 months

I'm fine.

What is this pasta? I keep seeing here lately.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Uh...ok I guess

and my portfolio

>What is this pasta? I keep seeing here lately.
just some unfortunate soul who needs attention forcing his meme + memers picking it up, bless his wee cotton socks

Just fuck my shit up

oh fugg. I wish I wasnt such a pussy and invested few years ago when I started researching crypto. Now FOMOing in might just burn my shit savings.

In doing fine, how can you all hold so much shit to go down 50%

>oh fugg. I wish I wasnt such a pussy and invested few years ago when I started researching crypto. Now FOMOing in might just burn my shit savings.
tfw I am a poorfag NEET and this still feels like the twilight zone. Went balls deep, wavered a few times, definitely looked back a few times, but I've stayed strong and it is paying off so far

Lots of expensive life lessons though... I'd definitely have 500k+ if I'd made the right choices and stuck with them (hindsight bias aside, I've made some really bad moves for no good reason

>only has 71 dollars
hah nice try eurocuck!

It's getting there

Fuck your stupid system, ours is better.

yeah, smooth sailing so far for me. My friend tells me if he did everything right when he started he would have 1 mil at the moment, but well, everyone knows what should have been done after battle.

>period to punctuate a sentence
>decimal to punctuate a number
do you guys also write millions as 1.000.000,00?
seriously nonsensical

The only thing I like about euro stuff is how you guys write dates sometimes

I especially like dd.mm.yyyy and dd month

>everyone knows what should have been done after battle
I'd say I take it one step farther than that—I made plans and simply didn't stick to them due to fear/emotion/etc and afterward they proved to be the correct path

Example: I went all in on Bitcoin Cash at $200-300 and decided to walk away with a stop loss set, but panicked a short time later at around my average entry price

what u hodling user, how did you manage to stop the bleeding?

Same reason I was able to go 10k to 50k in a day. Shit swings breh

We are going to make it. Have faith.

is hard user

Just cash out you initial investment durong a peek so your portfolio will always be green and you will have nothing to loose. Very few investors have that chance. Also, the probability everything is going to zero is close to absolute zero, so you will always have a profit.

I guess I can't complain

slowly recovering thanks to VEN. now I just need coss to go big

Feeling confident for 2018

Mind posting your portfolio?

Daytrader reporting in!

Hopefully it'll stop going down

Tell us your secrets, m’lord

Only 20% down fiat wise, once btc goes up to 14k ill be way past where I was when btc was at 18k

Why do you wanna know?
Heavily betting on xby to deliver, though. Holding and constantly adding to my stack since 600 sats.

you already made it
unless you had most of that money going in (?)
If I hit ~1.5 mil I plan on cashing out and stuffing it into a Vanguard account or something

r8 my plan and/or give me life advice
:(

We have been through pretty much the same bro! Hope we have a good year!

I was mostly in fiat since start of january (30%/70%), that's why there is a small drop at this period.
Then I watched the shitshow going on with BTC and went all-in on ETH and OMG at the bottom... Then I just have to sell everytime I'm confortable with my gain

Right now i'm still waiting with fiat money, waiting to know the new direction BTC will take.

>Why do you wanna know?
I am always interested in evaluating outside opinions.

I tried day trading, I think I’m impatient and I always tried to jump on pumps. How do you gauge when to invest in a shitcoin?

Indeed impatience is also my worst flaw you must work on it.
My strategy doesn't consist in jumping on pumps, way too dangerous to me.
On the contrary, I wait for coins to dump, and buy the dips, averaging down (buying more if it comes down), and selling when I'm back in profit.
Smalls but consistent gains.

I started with 20k.
Don't have any advice other than buy and hold for alt season pumps. And buy what whales buy

I have the one shitcoin that's not recovering

Xrb

FUCK MY SHIT UP FSM

>I started with 20k.
Damn, nice.
>Don't have any advice other than buy and hold for alt season pumps. And buy what whales buy
Do you think 2018 will have an alt season at all? I'm a bit skeptical at this point. I think we're going to see a lot of junk and vaporware going to zero which is going to spook people. I think it could be the year for well-engineered products to succeed, but that's a huge gamble IMO.

Small % gains, sell and re-invest in something that has dipped? I wish I had the balls to do that, but every time I buy something that dipped, it dips even further.
What shitcoin have you gained the most from?

looks like your portfolio simply tracked the crypto market cap like most others'

I've been very lucky with XRB, my first real moon mission (bought back in june, and sold at 30$, no kidding).
Lucky with XVG and FUN also but not as much.
The hard part is to sell when it's high, don't let your brain tells you that it will go higher. Most of the time it wont, and anyway, you take your gain an go the next shitcoin that is still low.

Finally, you have to learn the basics of supports and resistance to know when to buy a dip. For instance, right now i'm in Waves because it pumped, and came back to the 76k sat support, so I bought at this price and i'm waiting for a small pump to 79-80 to sell.

Lmao, you could've easily made more just holding. Daytrading is mostly just a waste of time if you're not exceptionally good at it.

Except at the end, when mine goes up and crypto market goes down!

Yeah. 2018 spring will be the best alt season. After 2018 it'll need to be 2020 for the next alt season. 2 years of bear to shake out the weak hands.
I'm taking in term of btc pairing. Like alts will peak in btc pairing this spring. Btc run up to 100k will bleed the alts in btc pairs.

You are absolutly right on this. But hodling is not for me, I don't have the nerves... And when the market is crashing, i'm still up and not throwing pink wojaks on Veeky Forums. I'm just more comfortable with this.

>Yeah. 2018 spring will be the best alt season
Why do you say this? I agree wrt BTC run and bleeding pairs but I'm dubious when it comes to your Spring prediction

Mostly NEO/VEN/ETH

just fuck me up

gain is wrong, transferred to delta w/o putting in every transaction from blockfolio. my principle is around $1100, staggered over a couple months

currently 60% XRB, 20/20 LEND/BRD

latter two shitcoins are at a 50% loss right now. fucked

Because it's the same every year. And all those new people that bought btc at high will want to make their investment back. Once alt season begins, they'll fomo into anything that moves

See? Waves is already pumping back a little. Small but constant gains...

> Because it's the same every year
Sure, but if that's your rationale, why the two-year bear prediction?

Started with 1k December 1st. Actually tickled 10k briefly while xvg, xrp and trx were pumped to fuck. I thought i was the king of the fucking coins and the only way was up. Actually i was just a newfag normie. Full retard for not cashing peaks.

Because next halving is 2020. Btc won't be moving till 2020. So btc will have to peak this year and enter 2 year bear for halving.

but wouldn't that have little bearing on the altcoin cycle? Altcoins generally pump (in ratio) when BTC is relatively stable

I got through it

We have shops here in South Africa that handles that kind of thing for us. I will have to go and speak with my broker.