When does this piece of shit stop falling?

When does this piece of shit stop falling?

I got out of DBC for this reason and now I seem to have found the only coin that can possibly drop more.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

atm every day

its fake coin anyways, isnt it

Ive said this in other thread and I'll say it again:

Raiblocks is the worst of the main erc20 tokens you should be investing in for the year of 2018. When investing in ERC20 tokens that look to fix problems the Ethereum network has, Speed of transactions is not a priority.

Does this make the coin worthless? Absolutely not. Does it make the coins less valuable? Absolutely.

when crypto investor told you it was a pump and dump you all faggot were lynching him.
now hold those bags faggot

>railblocks
>erc20

spoiler altert,
it wont

RaiBlocks already proved itself to be a scam erc20 token with it's ICO distribution not working correctly. People can't even get their tokens out.

The speed of transactions are not currently a priority when investing in a ERC20 token, because there is the hope that the Ethereum team will find a way to increase throughput. RaiBlocks is not an ERC20 token, so the speed of the transaction is tied directly to the tech of the coin. XRB currently has next to instant transactions (3-5sec) and can AT LEAST handle 40TPS which was tested just two days ago on the real chain (not a test net). XRB vision is to truly be an alternative to fiat, which was what people thought Bitcoin was going to be, however we found out that Bitcoin is currently pretty much useless for doing everyday shopping.

raiblocks is not even an erc20 token, you are retarded , this is the reason why biz is full of losers you didn't even read the whitepaper but feel like you know the value of it with 0 potent arguments

Wtf are you even talking about..? Where did you hear this BS?

it was actually 120 tps that was tested (30 min average showed 40, but the minutes the test lasted it was higher)

I don't have to read the whitepaper to know that crypto is worth nothing

RaiCucks should of bought AlphaStellar
Retards
God Stellar is making me a very rich man!

I aint readin nuttin! Readin is for nerds

I was under the impression Raiblock was an ERC20 token.

This makes it even less valuable in my opinion.

> XRB vision is to truly be an alternative to fiat, which was what people thought Bitcoin was going to be, however we found out that Bitcoin is currently pretty much useless for doing everyday shopping.

Thats all I really need to hear. This vision is extremely unlikely, and anyone investing into this coin best of luck to you.

kek erc20, are you retarded? how would it be so advanced technologically if it was limited by ether network?

> I was under the impression Raiblock was an ERC20 token.

Why do you even make post about XRB if you don't know much about it?
>This makes it even less valuable in my opinion.

Why? You just feel that way, or do you actually have good reasoning behind this..?

> This vision is extremely unlikely

There are currently retailers accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin has VERY slow transaction speed and high fees. XRB is way better than Bitcoin for these kinds of transactions.

I hate this shitcoin im out here bagholding and seriously considering dumping it for something that scores an A in the Weiss, thoughts?

Yeah, good luck buying ATH after the bots hit in.

why are people actually giving a shit about weiss rating? those guys have no idea about crypto, this is another mcafee pnd, buy shitcoin, say shitcoin is A+, dump bags

As much as I like XRB and it's community I think XLM is better option.

I already dumped for XLM.