Who else has no fucking clue what to invest in anymore

>Who else has no fucking clue what to invest in anymore
>Every coin seems like a fucking madeup piece of shit shined with cheap gold glitter

Monero is the only coin with an actual use, literally everything else is a shitcoin

this

I feel the same way but Monero DOES NOT FUCKING MOVE.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

How about you invest in some actual fucking stocks instead of shitcoins?

why aren't you all in on LIKN yet retard

Another made up shadowfork?

MINISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In bear market every coin looks like shit. In bull market every coin looks like gold. Makes you think.

Exactly. In early Jan almost every coin was mooning, and the coins I did my research on were stagnant (RLC, ZRX). Once the crash hit some of my coins fell 5 times as much as anyone else's because they were "less popular."

The market has no interest in utility, future viability -- anything. It's news of the moment right now. Super fucking frustrating and bankrupting.

STFU NIGGERSPAM

BTW GO ALL IN ON INT

FORREAL

WHALES WERE SHOWBOATING PORTFOLIOS LAST NIGHT

>bear market

what bear market? shit meme coins still have 50million dollar market cap

coins that were garbage use to have

it tells me the prices gap up on volume. you're looking at market cap as if it represents anything more than the very commonly thin orderbooks of crypto.

You can jump 20 cents on a thin order book. every bought a low vol coin? You can gap up 10 cents with a small order.

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

>The market has no interest in utility, future viability -- anything. It's news of the moment right now. Super fucking frustrating and bankrupting.
tfw holding OMG since last summer

MINISTER YOU WOJAK

partnerships

Ethereum, nugh said

>he actually believes stocks are not in a huge bubble

The last coins standing are not the ones that have the best technology. They will be the ones that the most people are using to transact the most goods and services. Stop doing research on the technology of the various coins. Do research on what people, corporations, governments and industries are going to use what coins. Protip: The banks, corporations, and governments of the Western world like XRP. Protip: the black market likes XMR.

Do pic related

here's the secret to crypto

basically nobody has any fucking clue

>1. what they are doing
>2. what the markets will do
>3. what institutions will do
>4. what governments will do

nobody
fucking
knows

it's a gigantic game of dunning kruger

oh and even better

>the only real way to get ahead is to FUD people

RLC
LINK
REQ
ETH

in that order... it's really not hard user

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Time to start buying coins with a real product and real partnership. Go all in on Tron .