DAILY RLC THREAD

I dumped half my REQ holdings for RLC.
For a moment I thought I had made a mistake.
But RLC is seriously out mooning REQ so I'm good.

I'm trying to gather 10K RLC. It has pretty big swings so I'm happily trading this coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OVH
bitfinex.com/t/RLC:USD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WASAWASAWASA WASUUUUUUUUUUUP
IEXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

Give me one reason not to go all in on this coin for 2018

you won't know what to do with your money

coin's success is premised on people's willingness to run their app in background of computer in exchange for pennies.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

it's a shitcoin
their website looks like it was mady by a 12 year old
and
im gonna dump my bags when the price will go up

i'd do that. and what person with a decent computer wouldn't lend out some processing power for meme money

desu i actually like te website and color scheme.
the name too. sounds like it was thought up by very smart people.

6 PhDs on the team

I'd say so.

see: failure of STORJ

Compensating people in a way that actually motivates them is difficult... Getting people to install and adopt this as a service to install on their computer is very unlikely. STORJ and others are just flat-lining right now.

You don't know when it's going to moon. If you have maybe like 4 tokens/coins you think have somewhat same odds to meaningfully gain value in the short term diversify in those, chances are at leaf one of those will take off before and that only sets you up for buying more RLC compared to going all in now. If you can buy a significant amount, let's say 30-50k then I would say just go all in and wait. It's the surest thing I've ever seen. Blockchain agnostic, can migrate to another platform if ethereum for some unexpected reason fails. This is an absolute gem

project will be big. will buy a bag when price drops to around. 2.25 again

this isn't some shady STORJ / Its IEXec. the one that isgonna deliver and succeed.

STORJ has an app out. Just a peek into the future of how uphill that road is.

It's not only about "people's" willingness, this is also aimed for existing datacenters who don't run on 100% usage rate all the time, this is of course all of them. Also all the institutions who have a lot of computers only running word or excel or something light like that for the most of the times could make use of this, schools for example

RLC and REQ are partners right?

Yes they are

I assume the partnership is RLC suppling computation power to REQ. And this computation power is delivered by RLC holders (PoCo). But is there a minimal amount of RLC you have to hold to contribute to PoCo? And are there some sort of master nodes to distributed the load?

you have to hold a % of the reward you can earn.

The price change for every task, hard task reward more, and you need to have more stack.

Btw, the new partner is a worker

IExec roadmap specifically targets existing smaller cloud providers and mining companies looking to diversify for V2. They don't need to convince anybody to install anything for a long while.

Yeah. I'm sure they will find enough people that will run their stuff wihtout a lot of effort. srs

then we also have a shit ton of neets that want to run it at home so its double win.

Doubt finding computational power for the network is going to be a problem.

Hopefully the raspberry pi 3 can contribute as well. Have a pi as media server that is doing nothing 90% of the time.

MOOOOoOOOOoON

Kek

>silently moons

It got listed on bitfinex

oh fuck here it goes

user on the other thread said this will be a fortune 200 company but I don't know if he meant in USA.
Could be OVH en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OVH

link to thread?

where? I don't see it

trading opens in 90 minutes. I'm guessing it won't moon quite as hard as the binance listing though. Should be able to skim some cream though.

Fuck.. He knew. And here I was selling the pump at 24k

>CNRS & Inria in partners
holy fuck i'm buying this shit today

goys, get in here with your eth gains
the bitfinex listing is real.
We've got one hour to accumulate, and there's already mad volume.
It'll hit CMC's top 100 in a minute, and then we'll have it made in the shade.

Wow, he was indeed right. Looking forward to the partnership announcement.

tfw if you bought when I made this thread you got an easy 10% right now.

I'm laughing at the idiots who sold yesterday thinking it would drop 10%. LMAO told them it was risky dicking around with 5-10% swings. Better to hodl this coin only

This is gonna blow up, glad im straphed in

Do you think bitfinex will increase price though? Binance gave it a thorough P&D

That was me bought at 2020 sold at 2240 bought back in at 2520

just sell at the top then dummy

I mean yeah I already sold some at 28k just before.. But isn't bitfinex quite volume heavy exchange.. Although they're listing TRX too which isn't great

Lots of whales are on Bitfinex and there are not much coins.
Even shitcoins like Decentraland or Golem have a massively bigger marketcap than RLC, we are going to 500-600 millons marketcap before EOM.

risky af selling at any point with this coin. were suppose to get a partnership announcement some time this/next week and who know who its is.

Most likely another nobody considering thier other partnerships, but this coin is still looking soo good

This time it's a non crypto so it can be big.

Leveraged trading too once the book is thick enough

before the binance listing it was at 14k sats. at the peak after binance listing it shooted up to 40k (on bittrex and even 80k on binance) and if the btc crash wouldnt have happened in the meantime it would have levelled out way above the current price

I WANT MORE. REEEEEEE

fuck I sold at 2700. think it will dip below this again? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i sold my another moon ticket aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it might com eback down to the 2400 range tho.
it traded at 2000 on the lowest low 24h timeframe

Yeah that BTC crash took a lot of wind out of it desu

I'm going to start posting executive waifus for you guys. We're going to make it.

The guy in the other thread who predicted it would hit bitfinex a few hours before they actually tweeted said it would be a fortune 200 company

Hasnt even hit peak volume yet, the other coins have 4-8x its vol. people are now starting to pay attention.

Yeah just saw that. Im strapped in. We gonna make it!!!

Comfy

Did I miss the rocket?

well its only being listet in 20 mins... so no

20 min until listing!!!!

What's the potential mcap for iExec?

Long term 20bil

Considering the marketcap of Golem iexec should be at 800 millions.

what listing

This sounds more realistic. Seems that this coin will be a slow riser. Not worth investment imho

12 mins until bitfenix listing

Nice just bought 1k

Just be careful it might spike and drop, so you can make money there, also there will be a partnership announcement later.

later today?

before the end of the month

> slow riser
went from 20k to 30k sats today.

Holy shit we mooooooooning!!!

>has only moved 10% in last hour
>mooning
you're new here right?

where is the pump from the listing on bitfinex AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4$+ on bitfinex

Fucking $3 on shittrex

its fuckin dumping cause of btc

Nice to see it back in the top 100. That was the single most reason why I've been hodling all this time. This coin does not deserve to be out of the top 50, let alone top 100

bitfinex.com/t/RLC:USD

3.19!!!!!!!!!!

this was it .... we just had it. went from ~2400 to ~2900.

NANI?

You damn Pajeets won again. I’ll take your bags this time. Next time I’ll be smarter.

guys be patient, no ones seen this yet

wait it out bro.

end of day may see huge spike in volume on bitphoenix

Hold until EOM user.

This'll be at least $150 EOY

can't say that about every single coin.

11 bill market cap? Really?

Possible..

got dumped on holyfuck i trusted biz for once

Its still up on bitfinex

it just got listed 30 min ago. Give it some time.

Often listings will take 8 hours before mooning after the listing moment.

the recent price run up wasn't because of this bitfinex listing, the market wants more of it for some reason.
It's now resting on the support. Don't worry guys.
It'll head back when the volume on bitfinex comes in.

it'll be back up in a jiffy this is just support

tfw traded this coin a few times the past week
tfw got my entire bitcoin i put in back + 700 free RLC coins.

thnx biz :)

I owe you, you glorious man.

Managed to buy some on Bitfinex for 2.31 and 2.6. Sent them to Binance and waited...waited....motherfucking waited....
Transaction confirmed.
Sold them at 2.9

70% RLC 20% SHP (still in ICO) 10% SPHTX

Will I make it lads?

dude if it somehow calms you i screwed up as well. bought at 27500 and thought with the actual listing its going to spike up again. but somehow it just slowly surged to 28k and now its falling again. but since i got 2/3rd of my stack way before i wil hold on to those heavy bags since the project is solid and partnerships are to be announced soon.

Don't worry guys, we're still in this