Blockport ico is starting in half hour

Blockport ico is starting in half hour.
Prepare to gas war, use at least 500 Gwei and 400k gas.

if you are whitelisted..

this is easy 4x

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x327682779bab2bf4d1337e8974ab9de8275a7ca8-ETH
ethgasstation.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumb.

sale finished i fkn missed out RREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Will need to pick up from ED now but will still be easy 2x at least. I LOVE ICOS!

hope u all got in, east 10x

Oh shiiiiitt. Got my 144k stack. Prepare your anus Blockporties.

i think 10x pretty optimistic but easily 2-3x in this environment even if buying off ED. Ark CEO advisor will get all the arkies hard and they have a massive following.

Pick them up here now boyos
etherdelta.com/#0x327682779bab2bf4d1337e8974ab9de8275a7ca8-ETH

Why does their interface look almost exactly like Coinbase? Even the fucking color palette.

They're trying to appeal to normies. Coinbase has the most user friendly interface in crypto atm, no reason to "fix" something that isn't broken.

Is it a clone of coinbase?

Also, your gas suggestions are fucking insane. If you want to go a little high, okay, but not THAT high.

ethgasstation.info

Gonna be fucking better than Coinbase. It is the most super normie exchange they gonna build.

That website is useless while a high demand ICO is running. Best to use your own judgement and overpay.

Easy 2-3x within days.
10x in a few months.

Why would they need a token.?

Sage.

Tax fees.

Sell orders at ICO price on ED, why aren't you buying?

Why would you bee on this ICO. The token doesn't give you anything besides reducing fees. There are other exchange tokens; COSS, kucoin token that actually pay you % of the fees as dividend. This shit token isn't going to do anything.

Just like BNB never moved off the ICO price.

>>this is easy 4x
>>loads of ico baggers unload their tokens for ico price on ed
lel