Sad violin music starts playing

>sad violin music starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwLl5nY5WPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Insane discount

mommy make it stop, I promise I'll be a good boy

who would buy this coin over $1??? have you fags read the whitepaper at all? Being over $1 beats the whole purpose of this coin

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

isn't this meme already dead?

fukken this

F

you will be missed

Raiguys are worse than stinky linkys just stfu this coin is dead

Already lost 60% in this shit
WHAT THE FUCK JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WOULDNT GO FURTHER DOWN IT DOES. ALREADY DOWN 55%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM STARTING TO PANIC I BOUGHT AT NEAR ATH

yes sir please buy my raiblock sir it is good deal sir insane discount sir

>buy high sell low
you're doing it right

Holy shit, that chart

its gonna change, right? i didnt waste all my money, right? guys?

the FUDers won I guess
anyone who read the whitepaper and tried this coin understands how superior it is, however mass FUD from people who missed the moon mission and the recent bear market fucked things up

Yes sir, may i interest you in some XVG sir or some TRX sir please they are good deal fud is fake please sir buy coin

All coins look like that atm

XVG is trash, only rose because of shillcaffe
TRX is actually not a bad project, but mass shill sir justin fucked things up
i don't even want to argue about XRB, just fucking read the whitepaper

Lol great devs, working product. This is gonna work, just wait (it will take 200 years in crypto time).

One of the few coins I think that will get to 500 dollars +

What happened? What exchange is even selling this?

correlation of all altcoins with bitcoin because of pairing is very problematic, this shit has to be solved asap

Can't argue with that. But not many lost more than 50%. Most lost around 30-40%

What did you expect? It has one purpose, to be the currency. So it basically has to become the USD of crypto to succeed.

That may happen, it most likely won’t though, but if it does it won’t be for a year and why wouldn’t xlm beat it? Sure no fees is great, but small fees and security is better.

go get your cheap blocks from Kucoin, hard to see it go lower than this, you have to be an idiot to sell now, buy high sell low is real i guess

It's an orchestrated campaign to drive the price down so it can be accumulated. Not just to take profit when it bounces, but to dominate the supply for inter exchange transfer. Biggest bags get to sweetest deals first.

>this coin died so hard that we don't even hear about binance listing anymore, even though this crap won the voting

i guess they gave up on this shitcoin

Sorry sweetie but all alts and btc are much higher in the green than this!

>why wouldn’t xlm beat it? Sure no fees is great, but small fees
try it, you'll understand. also, read the whitepaper
>and security is better.
read the whitepaper, now, please

>died
mfw i'm still at x5

This is what happens to reddit FOTM coins after people get bored and lose interest in them, VEN next.

Lmao this is the third biggest loser in the top 100

Literally started hearing this as I read that:
youtube.com/watch?v=rwLl5nY5WPI
Trips don't lie. RIP.

kinda agree, normies too impatient i guess

No sir please sir they are all good coins sir, I am from india you can trust me sir. Buy the XRB it is good deal very cheap good discount

>autism

almost looks like BTC. Relli makes you think.

>0p59pIT8
This is the current state of XRB holders. Denial.

posts png as gif and can't even link to other comments properly, but calls XRB holders dumb. absolute state of biz

Worst ERC20 token ever. ICO failed and most people still don't have their tokens. Probably locked up in the distribution smart contract forever. Meanwhile the single dev behind it is exiting with his ETH.

I HAV YOUNG CHILDRN KIND SIR PALEEEEEEEASE

Are you autistic?

No fees opens many doors that low fees cannot. Micro transactions, such as incentivised p2p, incentivised VPNs (sorry skycoin) some sort of BAT like system becomes possible, etc.

wtf???