WEISS RATINGS HERE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE PUMPING NEO NOW.
1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

wcy.weissratings.com/media/wri/PDF/WCY/Weiss-Cryptocurrency-Ratings.pdf
finance.weissratings.com/crypto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2/3

3/3

NEOOOOOOOO

highest rating is EOS? WTF IS THAT.

lol WTF, how in the fuck does ADA get a B without a working product but Stellar gets a C with one?

devcon is coming up, no surprise for neo there...us westerners and chinks are best friends now yay...lets hug it out guys

Market manipulation, what else do you think a rating agentur is there for?

>no ChainLink
Opinion discarded; total trash ratings. Bitcoin rates the same as all those shitcoins? KEK these kikes make me laugh.

>posts the second page first
American spotted

its the jewssss xDDDD

Verge same rating as XLM

haahahahahahah
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

THE FAKE LEAK WAS RIGHT ABOUT ETH AND NEO. WHAT THE FUCK

oh look its fucking nothing

give it up jidf

some intern probably graded these

this is a $400 a year scam

Been trading forex for years. Welcome to the shit show assholes.

Buckle up. We're crashing the fuck down.

>Weiss Ratings
>Weiss
>Means White
>White Ratings

RACIST OPINIONS DISREGARDED

just lol at believing any source other than the actual website article

just lol

Pretty sure this is fake as fuck too. Martin Weiss quoted on CNBC saying 'A couple will get A's'

what the fuck? wheres vechain? these weiss niggers dont know shit

no tron?

we literally have the fucking pdf user,

see

no he didn't

This is what we have been waiting for? This list is complete garbage...
On a side note it looks like Tronnies get fucked again because I don't see it anywhere on the list lol

Bitcoin failed to achieve what it was designed to do. Transactions take ages and are expensive. At this point its more cost effective to mail a check to someone across the world than use bitcoin

yes, pump my erect NEO cock, OP

>XMR ranked worse than BTC

No trx, trash list.

Weiss is clearly jewish

Tron would be the shittiest piece of shit in the list
F-

lol sell ETP guys

He said a couple have As but they can move down at any point. Then BTC crashed.

Let's go EOOSSSS

Buy doge. The boomer kike said it's better than Bitcoin.

XMR ranked the same as Electoneum and Bytecoin. lel

not fake. these idiots couldn't even lock it behind a paywall. this list is complete dogshit.

>dogecoin C
fucking why? lmao. bless the fucking geezers who pay the $500/yr or whatever for this trash list

These are the most retarded ratings I have ever seen.

dogecoin got a c
just like xlm
is this the real list?

Yes.

dont tell them that fag kek

These ratings are an absolute joke

>giving ripple a c
whats wrong fellow jews?

He reminds me of a prick professor with these grades. Disregarded!

>wyc.weissratings.com

>Weiss pulls a move later ... shoulda HODL
New report with A... pay another $40

why the fuck there are shitcoins like megacoin and Quark ??

Dayum. And I’m just sitting here on a stack of ETH so high, I can taste the moondust.

tfw people aren't buying EOS en masse

I can only imagine that perhaps it is based on real-world *currently* in use ... as XRP/XLM is still developmental stage, may change on official implementation which of course, be huge.

Everyone who saw the list realized it's a scam.

>this is the list everybody was waiting on
Kek. It's even shittier than I expected. But was it ever a realistic scenario that this would have a positive effect on the market?

>no request network
>no vechain
>no chainlink
honestly seems like Veeky Forums trolls

TFW you went all in WTC and NEO 4 months ago.

EOS is already priced in

maybe. except XLM lost a lot.
happy i bought at 0.49 and sold at 0.57

>XVG same rating as XMR
>ADA same rating as ETH

Who are these fucking retards?

>Cardano B+

ADAMANT HANDS

you're trading a B for a B

Is it too late to go into ETH? Only like 10% rise. And shoutout to all NEObros.

this and SPHTX, KNC, BAT, MOD. And Ripple only C (even though i agree it's shit).

I'm now wondering if they actually are pajeets and not kikes.

At their next issue i will now expect to see Bazinga

I looks like they were working off of a copy of coinmarket cap from 2014, and then took a quick peek at today’s list to make it appear current.

Looks like they will periodically update this list based on things as they happen, I see this as a lagging indicator.

to be fair they did buy through three 900 eth walls but some whale is dropping bags on fools right now.

Explain this shitcoin without its own whitepaper, its own product, or a devteam which actually wants to develop the crypto market being in the top 5 to me.

I am completely fucking stunned it isn't dead.

I praised it several times. Time to buy user, you don't want to miss out on the social-media revolution, right?

This is not as bad as I expected. I was bracing for Ripple A+++ or some attempt to tank the market. If anything, this gives crypto a new patina of legitimacy. Only problem is these Jews are going to have undue influence over the market from here on out. Better than John McAfee at least.

Because they do develop and they develop better than anyone else.

You've probably never programmed anything, so you wouldn't understand how good they actually are

>open source
they put the magic word on the paper whities websities

>Jews before McAfee

no i'm buying low selling high
dipshit

Nah. Everyone saw through their bullshit. Many coins they rated C- will moon, EOS B+ will tank, most actual coins with working platforms weren't even included.
Complete shitshow.

That does not explain why their unfinished product, made using someone else's code, which is also open source, and can be integrated to improve multisignature transactions on any network, has any value.

Try again, without being a retard.

this list is fucking fake , are you guys brain dead? The website is down and miraculously a dude comes up with this shitty absurd list and you all believe him. Damn you are retarded

Who cares. I have no idea what they do. The only things I look at when I buy coins is the dev team and their connections to the top dog yids and how many buzzwords they use in the roadmap.

ADA is solid as fuck, will x10 in the coming month. Possibly won't survive 2018 after that, but who cares.

t. idiot who can't believe boomers are that stupid

Idiot

It's real.

Ayyyyy

If this list is legite it's 100% confirmed Weiss are retarded pieces of shit, their site is still fucking down

Explanation: you fell for the biz meme that ADA is vaporware

Shh jews are accumulating goy.

As a love of truth is the only motive which actuates the Author of this little tract, he earnestly entreats that those of his readers who may discover any deficiency in his reasoning, or may be in possession of proofs which his mind could never obtain, would offer them, together with their objections to the Public, as briefly, as methodically, as plainly as he has taken the liberty of doing.

>jew immigrates to usa
>Shekelberg is not a good idea, maybe a new hitler will rise, maybe I should change my name
>I'm a white man goyim
>I'll call myself Weiss

IT IS VAPORWARE RETARD

What the fuck is wcy in that link , you guys are real mongoloids

that bitconnect nibba said he had a shitton of them so I avoid it like the plague

I warned Veeky Forums today to get in, apart from whales, the technical setup is perfect, this is just the match that will light the fire

who the fuck cares about some gayass shit ratings??

a week ago nobody even knew this weiss cunt now all of a sudden he's the hottest shit around? I don't fucking think so

shitcoins justed hard

nah I'm looking for real gains so I bought it's Chinese knock off (As is standard with chinks) that's on the rise right now...

I don't expect QUN to stay at that marketcap for much longer kek DYOR and don't FOMO it "could" dip below 10 cents soon

finance.weissratings.com/crypto/

I hope you didn't pay for this shit user

I hate Jews but McAfee lost all my respect for shilling obvious scam coins - he's a dirty oil driller anyway

Where is Enigma, where is Icon, where is VEN?
Where the fuck is 0x?
What is this shit?

New bags, same as the old bags

The best thing about these ratings is that ETH and NEO got barely pumped for about 30 minutes while XRP, XLM, and a lot of other C coins went down a bit and now nothing. Nothing was accomplished with all this shit

Faster then bitcoin, cheaper transaction fee
so yea

this. just DYOR
I have no idea what I'm doing but everything I bothered to buy mooned at some point (After I fucking sold 80% of the time though)

Made nice gains with COB and FUN because I held from October.

My next HODLs are INT and QUN

by the research done to make this list it would probably still get a C