wcy.weissratings.com/
sec.gov/litigation/admin/2006/ia-2525.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paying for fake kike reports
Lmaoing @ you faggot

>TRX not rated
Ok

Aw no trx

How are you buying this when the site is down?

>STEEM
>NEO
>EOS
>Cuckdano

They got the bribes

FIRST POST

Chinks & Gooks won't care about this

In fact 99% of the market doesn't care about what a coin does and what it does not, they just care about the gains.

wcy.weissratings.com/media/wri/PDF/WCY/Weiss-Cryptocurrency-Ratings.pdf

What's the point of an A-E scale if you rate nothing A or E?

The only good thing about this is that even the Jews think BCashies are worse than Core.

>God tier stellar getting the same grade as raiblocks

well, its official, this is a load of horseshit

we need a Veeky Forums list.
just kidding lol.

>class has to take an exam
>they all suck, the best one knows like 68%
>he should get an A
???

>No ICX rating or FUN
Son I am disappoint

>Monero
>C

where is chainlink?

Who are these guys and why should I respect them?

this is really kekking me

Same rating as Dogecoin.

Yeah these fucking Weiss jews have no clue what the fuck they are rating.

NEO
Ethereum
BTC
what else?

faggot kike ratings

Stinky Links BTFO

worthless list

for example

>dogecoin c

clearly on the same level as

>monero c

i don't think this is based off of anything except perhaps those 30 day numbers there. honestly don't have much else of an explanation for the list being this poor.

Non-shitcoins didn't get rated. No LINK, no VEN, no BAT, no REQ

got it at 15:21 for free
who the fuck did u pay

Oh yeah,
Chain link

Why did you pay for it when there's a post linking to it on their website?

One day biz will understand the difference between a coin and a token. Today is not that day.

Dogecoin is fast, very low fees, has an active community behind and it's one of the oldest altcoins

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA
>shitcoins get a C
>good coins get a C

What is the actual fucking rating criteria? Feelings?!

memes

1 Dodge = 1 Dodge

Wtf.

Doge has a C.

This list is actually worthless.

XRP and XLM rated the same as DOGE.
Much accurate. Very trust.

The amount of money the kike received from the devs. I'm totally serious, you can buy his ratings.
Too bad it bit him in the ass and the whole list is a shitshow, because he doesn't understand that there is hierarchy in crypto.

This is useless, everything has the same C rating

Lol xmr c? Fake or dumb

Weiss is ran by pajeets confirmed

Weiss is one of the only companies that doesn't sell ratings

Bell curve.

>Haskell Sci-Fi vaporware
>B-

>BTC
>C+

>XMR,XLM
>C

yeah, nah

DOGGO coin gets same rating as ripple!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA BTFO

yeah for real what the fuck is up with this list... its terrible

Their whole schtick is that they don't accept payments from those they rate. They offer expensive subscriptions.

If they took bribes, someone would have leaked that fact by now, and their reputation would be destroyed.

Chances are they're simply incompetent.

Right. That's why he constantly rates sinking ships with A+ ratings.
Why did everyone forget about 2008? The kike made millions of gullible idiots lose their savings in the housing bubble.

What a pile of shit. And my portfolio has a ton of Cardano and Ethereum. It's just a shitty list either way.

it's a literal meme coin man. it's not the worst, but, it is not even close to the level of monero in legitimacy.

Fortunately, I doubt most Monero investors will care what Weiss has to say about it. Apparently it's being added to another darknet market soon, so the good news should outweigh the "bad".

>no IOTA
fascinating

The great thing about Steem is that almost the entire supply is circulating, unlike XLM and XRP which have literally 75% of their total supply waiting to enter the market and fuck you up at any time.

this list is fucking fake , are you guys brain dead? The website is down and miraculously a dude comes up with this shitty absurd list and you all believe him. Damn

This. plus no record on google of the site prior to today.

wtf OMG! Isn't it Cardano Scam?

dogecoin is better than bcash thats correct =D

You dont know anything about XLM Idiot, DYOR

Nope, this is the real list, look at the Website its back online wcy.weissratings.com/media/wri/PDF/WCY/Weiss-Cryptocurrency-Ratings.pdf

yet, every past instance of them releasing more into the circulating supply has proven the price increases. kk user. kk.

fk u pajeet real

>You dont know anything about XLM Idiot, DYOR

I know that only 17 billion out of 103 billion are currently circulating. Tell me where I've gone wrong?

Just so you know, the inflationary coins are added to the TOTAL supply. They aren't taken from the non circulating supply that already exists and put into circulation, inflation actually increases the total supply.

fool what the fuck is wcy?
this is how people get rich in crypto too many retards to squeeze

List is bullshit.

OP confirmed faggot.

Ty based user

LOOOL i have to pay to see their shit ratings, fuck them

And Doge...

Where the fuck is Vechain?

this is one of the shittiest things i have seen in 2018, they couldn't have done worse
that said, thanks for sharing

Just so you faggots know, you got played by a pajeet, scroll to the bottom of the page.

wcy.weissratings.com/

Mandeep Rai
Senior Analyst

Mandeep Rai, the editor of Top Stocks Under $10, has more than 15 years of investing experience. Mandeep started his career on Wall Street working on the New York Stock Exchange Trading Floor. Since then, he has earned his MBA from University of Florida’s Warrington/Hough School of Business, and has worked as a stock and credit analyst, helping determine company valuations for private equity and venture capital firms.

I'm honestly amazed that people can't understand why DOGE got a C. If anything, Doge should be rated higher than BTC.

wow they are complete shit.

how is STRAT a C?

So it's just some guy giving ballpark ratings?

2047:
> Doge only legal cryptocurrency
> $33,000 per coin
> Annoying meme kids richest people in the world
> Anyone who wants money must care for a Shiba Inu
> All major cities renamed Dogetropolis
> Impossible to communicate which one you mean
> Doges breed like mad, outpace human population
> Unsustainable population leads to massive warming
> Antarctica now liveable, completely filled with Doges
> Founder of Doge project goes mad, can't live with self
> Becomes Doge-hunting vigilante
> Eventually caught, tried before a jury of Shiba Inus
> Sentenced to clean doge shit off streets for life
> It's ok though, doge shit is still valuable as official currency of India

even their site looks like a shitty scam.

Please fill in the information for your subscription! ONLY 498 PER YEAR WOOOO

Bitcoin with a C rating? Sorry but these ratings are dumb as shit.

honestly I think it's one that is quite accurate.

>Why did everyone forget about 2008?
Im pretty sure you were 10 years old at the time

Pretty much, there is literally less information than you could find on CMC, these ratings are a joke.

Does anyone have a full screen list that is actually readable?

These ratings are fucking retarded anyway, doge = Monero, give me a break

You can keep coping with the fact that your favorite little shitcoin was rightfully given a C, or FOMO into steem like a real man. Deal with it.

>What's the point of an A-E scale if you rate nothing A or E?
Cool it with the antisemitic remarks

IOST

THESE LIST ARE FAKE BEWARE

pejeet scam is in effect and people have already been fucked.

Upfiring and DeepBrainChain - AAA+++

doge is worth more than garbage like monero

Everyone knew Monero would get a bad rating, privacy coins are most at risk of a government crackdown.

Doge is a fast, stable coin with a long history and active community, it got exactly the rating it deserved.

>stable coin with a long history
lmao
really interesting way of spinning "created as a joke 300 eons ago and has had no development for years on end"

if you can see pass meme, doge coin is good
it use in exchange to buy other new coin, lower then 1 sat
it fast, cheaper fee

>being this butthurt over doge
kek

it undermines the whole list. if bitcoin which is being used today is a C, and EOS which is a coin that has absolutely no use today is a B, what are they ranking based on?

if it's possible future usage or updates, then bitcoin is far more likely to see usage and upgrades in lightning than some ethereum "competitor" that's at least 3 years behind ethereum.

they clearly didn't do any research, and picked things that were getting pumped and also had "smart contract" features (even if the blockchains don't exist) and gave it a B.

please keep archives of this because i bet they'll try and change them without anybody noticing to try and save face.

best part is they don't need them. those shitcoins started pumping long before the list came out. this is probably just their attempted pump and dump thinking they can get away with it.

KeK fucking linkies btfo

They wanted it to be a big ad for their services, but they didn't make it believable enough.

It looks like they just rushed all the ratings through, and gave almost everything a C instead of doing painstaking research and building real models for each coin, which would have been expensive and taken up lots of company resources.

So, they made up a bunch of lies so they could say "they're the first to rate cryptos".

BTW, they were served a cease-and-desist by the SEC in 2006 for blatantly lying about the gains clients had made from their predictions:
sec.gov/litigation/admin/2006/ia-2525.pdf

This is on the level of Motley Fool newsletter advice. Complete trash.

Bitcoin Gold aka Bitconnect 0.2a, D+
Seems bretty accurate. Feeling in ada for once

They're ranking them based on potential future growth you absolute mong.

If they were ranking them based solely on present utility BTC should be E-.

Shit, I feel for the fake one aarrrggghhhh

The fake one is probably more accurate than the real one.

Sshhhh, just accumilate

The only thing they did right is rating shift and excluding substratum and maidsafe vaporware from the list

Hahaha my 2 favourite coins got B, pal, steem is pleb tier with its B-, so I won't be fomo-ing into that premined shitcoin

Lmao what a shitty list.
Wasn't expecting much from kikes but still. wow