Thank you based weiss

thank you based weiss

Shout out to all of my ETH boys. Couldn't of done it without you.

we’re gonna make it lad

Back to 1400 we go

comfy desu

mfw didn't buy the dip
just end my suffering already
should I just fomo back in (would still increase my stack since I sold at 1200)? or is this going to bit a dip in near future

All aboard the ETH rocket choo choo

Having the "paided" report unintentionally open for anyone to read it will help it reach the masses as well.

get fucking Weissed noethies.

Yeah i jumped on the ETH train as well, we all saw this coming

straight to the moon we go

I am positively surprised about this report. I thought they were gonna shill jewcoins like XRP

Buying quality products pays off again

I sleep well with eth

>Couldn't of done

I wanto kys because i didnt keep an eye on crypto and didnt invest in ethereum id be a multimillionare now fuck fuck fuck.

>Couldn't of done

Oh god, I'm on the same boat with this guy.

>SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

my comfiest hold of them all
currently considering to put some in XMR too

what is the problem my friend?

Who /dumping BCH for ETH/?

Vb is jewish and hates white people

"Could not of"
vs.
"Could not have"

How long will this ETH pump last? All day?

mmm sorry my friend ive studyied english for more years you bitch

wait wut

yes you understand me you motherfucker

don't speak with tard

then show me ur verganity
let steal

>tfw all your ether is tied up in various shitcoins

this centralized scam still around? they still selling you retards promise trust tokens? haha. literally onecoin. hope everyone promoting premine useless scams like eth is executed, human garbage lol. meanwhile mimblewimble grin doing fair distribution.

Kek. Sold the news at 1063. Brainlets, it's going back to sub 1000

oh it's not even eth going up. everything going up. btc sent up so entire market moving, even scams like iota or even bytecoin. only the tech illiterate eth tards would focus on eth. not even top 100 best performing coin this year. plus censorship, devs confiscating money to bailout bad investment, vitalik the moron doesn't know shit about crypto based on his quantum scam and fat 70% premine. malicious scammers promoting eth putting others at risk should be treated in same exact manner military treats isis, scams like eth cost world already far more anyway.

www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud - sucks for you facts don't change,

eth has 0 to do with crypto or decentralization