DISGUSTING NUCOINER THREAD

Newfags get in here.

1. WHEN did you start?

I invested 200$ end of december and than my 2nd paycheck of ~300$ mid january, which ended up horrible, buying near ATH

2. HOW MUCH did you invest, HOW MUCH do you have now?

500 initial investment, sitting on ~600 now

3. WHICH coins brought you gains, which ones were losers?

I invested in the meme coins (TRX and UFR) and sold everything near ATH, made some decent money. But I also bought some coins shilled by Veeky Forums (REQ, LINK..) near ATH and they've only gone downwards or sideways for the last 2 weeks

4. WHAT is your future investment plan?

I will try to all-in on one or two shitcoins that haven't mooned hard yet. Thinking about ELIX, AMB, INT or ECA

>Reddit spacing
1. January after the bubble popped the first time
2. 200 up to 800 soon I will break my piggy bank and put in 10k
3. XLM RLC are the only ones
4. I've browsed Veeky Forums for the passed week and read shitpost after shitpost. I'm going to overdiversify and put $100 into a bunch of shitcoins that have been shilled. When they double I move half the value into ETH.

hey thats a pretty good plan. nice to see it worked out better for you than it did for me. I also think ETH is gonna be a good long term hold this year. what shitcoins are you considering?

>December.
>10k, was at 21k before this big dip, now at 16k
>ETH, NEO Brought me the most gains.

Bought ETH at around 680, NEO at 120 Yesterday, and bought BTC at 15k, planning on trading it for more ETH and Neo once it reaches 15k or higher. I'm only 18 and it's my first time in crypto, I'm still mad at myself I bought BTC at 15k, and didn't sell or trade it for ETH/NEO at 17k-19k.

Lurk more, plebbit fag.

DYOR fuckhead, L2 not be a retarded. How the fuck did u start in DECEMBER and end up with only 600 by now? just give up faggot

At least hes doing better than me also started in december with $3k and now only have $2k :)

All of them, but if you want tickers

I'm on 90k PROFIT with req right now, lmao at this shit list

I found .3BTC that was leftover from buying shit from the darknet a few years ago. put it into XLM, BNTY and DBC before they all mooned a little bit ago. sitting on .8BTC now feeling pretty /comfy/

doing a bit of trading here and there but mostly content to sit on my stack til the next end of year correction

i am so dumb founded as to how u lost 1k since december. seriously most ppl put in 1k and now have 100k since december i am SO CONFUSED

reddit spacing is a fucking meme. ive been typing like this since before I knew Veeky Forums and reddit were even a thing

are you okay? I made my first investment on 30th of dezember and almost tripled that. I made my second investment mid-januaryit just wasnt a lot of money. just 1 day before the correction and lost a lot. are you braindamaged or something?

at least you learned a lot I hope. I messed up buying ETH and not setting a stop loss and then the market started dipping literal seconds after I my buy order filled and it's been in this state for like a week now. just bad luck and inexperience.

nice, seems like you survived the dip healthily

I also did better than most guys. i was at like 750$ before the dip and am now sitting close to 600.

made the same mistake of buying BTC and then not immedeaitly buying something else with it.

half of these coins have already made it and mooned 5+ times, you know that, right? when you said shitcoins I thought you meant low market cap shit

he bought high and sold low wtf is there not to understand?

The answer is normie late December invested on btc

End of October I put in about 200, cashed out at 350 to buy christmas gifts.
Put in 550 beginning of January which fell to about 250 as of last week. I put in 150 yesterday and am at about 440 including XLM's boost today.

Bretty good, wish I didn't cash out

2012, ama

1- right when ltc mooned. My first buy was ltc at ath.

2- total ive put in 2k, sitting on 2.7 now

3- getting in on ven and icx earlier were big wins. Also bought trx at .04 and sold at .18

4- im just gonna sit on my guaranteed moon mission coins. Ven, icx, xlm, link

I had no idea about how markets worked at the start and bought shit that was like 300% green

I bought ripple at 20 cents with 1k investment so that came out nicely

300% green
Bought ath after ath and panic sold at low so yep buy high sell low and did that for 1 week straight then got scammed by vergeboi and his marxcoin bullshit

How much effort was it to buy on Mt. Gox back in those days? How much did they charge in fees?

I'm curious because I was gonna put 200 euro in BTC when I first head about it in 2012 but if 50% of that would have been eaten in fees then I don't really mind having missed out on what would now be 100k because that isn't very much.

>1. WHEN did you start?
Mid December. I periodically put in $50 on coinbase whenever I felt like it was the low of the day. Was just lurking a lot and trying to get some verifications done

2. HOW MUCH did you invest, HOW MUCH do you have now?
1820 usd now worth 834

>3. WHICH coins brought you gains, which ones were losers?
Everything was getting me gains and I was doing some day trading trying to get my numbers even higher. Then I watched on my laptop at work as DBC hit ATH and I didn't sell, and when I got home the whole market crash had started. I probably should have sold then but I was too new to make such a hard decision so I'm still holding these bags.
ACT, DBC, SNOV, AIX all made me some nice and quick gains daytrading but some of them are gonna be a loooong road back up. I'd say fuck it and just leave it alone for 6 months ,but I don't feel I've put enough into it yet

>4. WHAT is your future investment plan?
double up on the 1st for sure better lay low cause the popo creep when they roll slow wake if u cant get away better toss that llello keep your bank roll yeah we having a celebration love to stay high and u better believe when its time to grind im down for mine crime after crime finna creep to the pad cause moms got the grub on the grill and if we got the food ooh you know its the first of the month and my nigga we chills for real

>December
>Buy all in XRP because banks
>it moons
>start browsing Veeky Forums realise It's not going to hit $1000 a coin
>sell at the top
>buy appcoin at ATH because I'm blindly following Veeky Forums
>it dips, sell immediately
>buy 425,000 fun
>oh shit market crash
>ignore Veeky Forums's hold advice and pull out
>it keeps dropping
>buy at the bottom now have 500,000 and waiting for ICE

I know crypto from a lot ago, since silkroad..
Started in forex
Find binance, invest 200, cause o transfer from xapo and that's the minimum to buy btc.
I have some req, link, vibe, appc.. I try to buy low sell high you know, o don't like to have a coin more than a week.. Maybe thats where im failing

1) bought in mid October. Still consider myself a newfag
2) put $1500 in, withdrew principal when I hit $15000 in early January, sitting at $10500 now
3)always mainly sitting on eth, rode the iota wave from $.30, didn't cash out at 5 like an idiot, sold last week. Rode req from .20 and Vechain from .75, but I was so diversified my gains weren't ridiculous. Shittiest calls were believing in the new Kucoin listings Always shoot up after listing meme and got burned on canya and bounty.
4) trying to envision how a smart contract ecosystem would look in the future and invest in anything that could be a pillar for it(req,link,xlm, eth itself obviously). + Supply chain ven/wtc, and cloud computing (rlc)

bought in end decmeber 800$ now have 2200

September

Only managed to x2 from then until December when shit exploded I x6 on my total investment.

Cobinhood and FunFair made me the most gains.

HODLing COB forever and currently betting on INT, QUN and BBT because you wont make it by only buying already mooned coins from Buttrex, Kushit and Binonce

1. litterally five days ago
2. $1000 (0.084 BTC). now i have $920. last few days were a ride, man. I bought FUN and ELF and they both brought me down massively, but ELF just minimooned by a couple hundred sats and i ended up with +7.5% gain. My lowest was $720 (0.073 BTC) which was yesterday.

4. I pick out four coins and only sell when they hit +7.5%

so you lost roughly a thousand? damn, sorry, thats harsh.

pulling out right when it crashed was smart, I wish I woulda done that, converted to fiat and then bought in at all time low.

that's pretty impressive, what coins were you betting on?

yes, buying coins shilled on biz like req, link, xlm that only go sideways is exactly how NOT to start i feel

thinking about buying LRC and INT with all the BTC I have left

there must be a bottom of the bell curve.

Can someone explain “ATH” for this newfag? At the height?

biz shill is fine as long as you dyor and believe it can moon (make sure it's not already mooned/ing too)

Somebody shilled DRGN on here when it was 20 cents so I read the website saw all the Disney shit and fomo'd in because the cap was low

all time high ffs.

thx

all time high

1. dec 22nd
2. started with $1,500, now $15,500
3. almost doubled on icx, tripled on xlm, now all in ven
4. i'll continue going all in coins til i hit 6 figures

LINK and REQ were nice buys when the ICOs got shilled on here. Can't say the same for Airswap or EthBet though (Airswap is doing "okay"" now though I think)

I invested this dec-jan, 1450$
Sitting on~850$. Hopefully will recover.

July
Zero - 0.8 btc
Antshares, OMG, Ark, IOC, Zencash, Metal, PAY, BAT, FUN, KNC
Sell hyped coins to idiots, gather btc and eth.

fuck you faggot

Bought $500 of ETH at over $1300 and $200 of ETH at $890.

Put all of my ETH into LINK and I'm holding.

:(

$1275 in middle of December, just after BTC hit 20k.
$4500 right now. Currently holding XRB, VEN, and TEL. Large gains in the past were XVG and XRB.

Started with $1800 in Litecoin on Dec 14. Sold at $1400.
Put $1500 into XRP at 70 cents and moved $5000 to USD Wallet after it tripled
Got 10K DBC at 10 cents from Veeky Forums shilling. Watched it go to 65 cents and then drop to 15 cents now. HODL till it hits binance and maybe get out at 5X
How am I doing Veeky Forums?

1) Started early December.

2) Invested $2,500. Now $14,000. Hit ATH a few days ago north of $16K

3) buying XRB from $3-5 sell out at $40+ On Kucoin was my best trade to date by % gain.

Second best is Vechain in at $0.66, $1.20, $3, $6. Have not sold yet. Holding around 1000.

ICX was good to me too. Bought at $5 sold at $12 at the ath. Rebought at $8.50.

No big losers, just a bunch of small losses like REQ (thanks biz), BNTY, POE cause I wasn’t retarded and never fomod all in on anything.
2)

Damnit I put 400 usd end of december. Now at 300. I obsess over this looking at stuff like 10 hours a day. I should be at at least triple that.
How do you do it user?
All in one coin?

>300 usd
>look "stuff" up 10 h a day
r u an idiot?

Should I keep holding these DBC or sell them? Help me biz

you all need to go back

1 June-july, bought myself 2 LTC for about 30 dollars each. Completely forgot about them until news hit about BTC hitting 10k.

2. invested about 60 dollars, when ltc hit 350 i traded them for ripple, sold them bad boys at 3.5 now i have about 1.4k. had 2k+ when market cap was around 750m

3 xrp, xlm, ltc and vechain got me gains. currently losing a lot of money on QLC, but not worried at all it will easily be 1 dollar when it gets enough mainstream attention.

4 hold qlink to about 1.2 dollars, then i should have around 4k, then see whats popping from there

>gains on coins which biz says are shit
>losses on conis which biz prays

Hmmm

1)Started with 33$ that user gave me for free in November

2)Never invested to be honest

3)I dont remember my initial investiment, maybe XLM or MANA

4)I dont know where to invest yet

33$ is nothing I know.

New to investing, dropped 10k on FUN

Oh yeah, sitting on 275$ now

1. 4 days ago

2. Invested 100$USD to test things out, at 77$USD (had to remove like 5-8$ of coinbase fees + BTC bullshit fees I didnt know VS ETH)

3. Originally bought VEN at pretty much ATH since I'm dumb, sold lower than what I bought then sitting on 145 XLM which I bought nearly at ATH again

4. I just want 40K$USD so I can attempt to build a cuckshed (container house) like the one pictured or something similar. Will see how XLM goes, let it sit for a month or so. I will put 500-1000$ soon and see how it goes. I will cashout as soon as I'm roughly at 40K$USD

1. I literally made my coinbase today
2. I havent invested anything yet but im putting 100 euro on my account to start with
3. Im looking to buy EOS
4. diversify my portfolio and shitpost on Veeky Forums whenever any of them go down in value

>looses 30% just from getting on the market
>thinks he will magically turn his lunch money into 40k
>wants to live in a sea container
>cuckshed

lol

You do realize you’re expecting a 400x on your investment. You may also realize that will most likely never happen.

$500 in fiat on an exchange
$60 in ETH I bought last night sub $1k

Was planning to slowly buy more but FUCK I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO BUY IN, I DON'T WANT MY GROUND FLOOR TO DROP

Have been researching for weeks but still have no idea which alts to buy. Will get into XLM for a long hold if it dips back below 4500. I want to try swing trading but I obviously have no experience and am joining in a bear market.

Is there a Veeky Forums beginners guide anywhere? I have about £3000 put aside to fuck about with so thinking of using £1500 for this crypto stuff. Basically that's as much as I am willing to lose if all goes tits up.

What do you lads recommend? Coinbase and go from there?

Help an young lad out biz. What do I do with DBC?

Check out Devery on this thread. OP seems honest and the project looks promising.

>op does'nt want to sell his ico bags for 3x to u

lmao