Reddcoin
Cardano
NEM
Po.et
Dodgecoin
Bytecoin
Siacoin

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7nb4o2/i_have_your_9569857_sc_its_safe_with_me_please/
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7ld1ic/siacoin_exchange_issues_megathread/drrlv0j/
reddit.com/r/siacoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no link

ur not gonna make it user

TRON is shit
Tether will get you exactly 0 gains
Reddcoin is shit
Cardano is vaporware
Siacoin won't work
NO LINK

sorry but you're not gonna make it

>NEM
Oh shit nigga

This pos goes no where but down, you fucked up

.t been holding 1 year

No NEO and WTC.

Lmfao.

Total new fag here. What’s link

if your all in is less than 6 figures you are a literal retard

$120,000 that ok with you bigshot?

it's better if you don't know it, don't fall for that shit it's not going anywhere anytime soon
regarding your folio: it's not the best nor the worst
protip: don't trust Tether, it is not USD

To be completely honest I have no idea. I just got on a bunch of cheap shit coins and hope one moons

You invested...in...Tether?

If you see a shitcoin mentioned very often here that means there are many people that got suckered into buying at a high price and now they're desperately shilling it 24/7 in order to break even. Stay away for your sake.

>all in on like 9 fucking coins
Ask me how I know you're retarded

its ok, i would cut the amount of coins down by half personally

get yourself some ETH then, it's probably the safest bet albeit not the one with the most moon potential
XLM, XRP, ADA are good bets in my opinion

it's ok to diversify at >100k, it's safer
although fucking pairing with bitcoin fucks everything up whenever it goes down

SIA... gotta give it to you user, you have balls to hold that shit.

SIA coins being wide open to theft from wallets of people who host cloud storage because the SIA software is shit.
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7nb4o2/i_have_your_9569857_sc_its_safe_with_me_please/

SIA coins disappearing forever due to problems with the wallet that haven't been addressed for months and months and months...
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7ld1ic/siacoin_exchange_issues_megathread/drrlv0j/

SIA is more concerned with building and selling custom ASICs than fixing their shitty software, and it's a fiasco... just check out their reddit.
reddit.com/r/siacoin/

that's some balls you must have to hold this shit, I sold mine after reading about the lost coins and the theft from wallets, but now with their forking fiasco and ASIC fiasco i wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

don't be a dumbass, if you think Cardano is bad because it's still under development then you are bad at crypto and you should feel bad. why does cardano threaten you so?

Can they only steal SIA or all your other coins too?

something that is shilled here way too much, either anons have lost their minds and are groupthinking into LINK or they're just pajeets posing as anons and overshilling it.

Are you seriously not invested in LINK?

the issue appears to be with the SIA wallet in conjunction with the SIA cloud storage hosting software. If you're not providing cloud storage through the SIA software then you might be okay. It looks like it might just be insanely risky to run the SIA hosting client on your computer in general... hard to tell because the devs just don't seem to take people's coin seriously, they're mostly focused with manufacturing ASICs exclusively for mining SIA, but they just got BTFO on that one as well as did everyone who pre-ordered their miners... check out the reddit for the drama.

Holy shit i hope this is a larp i never seen so many shitcoins and coins that already mooned in a single place, wont make it

I'm not, it is dependent on crusty old SWIFT wanting to play nice with chainlink. I just don't see that happening in a way that will make LINK coins valuable.

Prepare your anus from some good gains.

If I had tethered before the dip I would be going all in on sc and ada.

>"invested" into Tether
>claims to have 120k$
Please leave