Really makes you think

really makes you think

Helpfully this keeps stellar down until my damn funds clear

Right?

It's pretty offensive for DOGE being rated the same as shitcoins like XLM and XVG.

lol Stellar is now a certified shitcoin

XLM was a longterm hodl from the beginning, yet to achieve more in the coming months. This is a real project with wide ranging implications, so I wouldn't count it yet cause of some report rating them at this early of a stage.

More accurate ratings:
>Stellar: B-
>Dogecoin: C-
>Verge: C

>Doge founder/creator "this whole thing is a scam"
>Weiss "lol liar, we like you"

It does make one think, this may have been purposeful to dissuade those looking for the quick buck by giving such ratings.

these fucking faggots ruin anything. but of course they get millions per release of their scampapers.

I don't think they even looked at the github, devs, usage, etc. I mean, Bytecoin, Verge and Electroneum got the same rating as monero. And these coins are comparable, unlike the ones in pic related.

>mfw jews still accumulating XLM

It's funny because you are 100% right.

Verge will moon soon, r-right ?

but XLM is a shitcoin that is going to be massively diluted when they release millions upon millions as giveaways... the price is gonna drop hard when they give shit away like that and that is probably more risky than buying XVG which has already shit on itself and somewhat stabilized

Sadly true

Yo who are these guys. Why should I respect their ratings?

Scared kikes and you shouldn’t

can someone link the full list?

1% fixed rate of inflation.

Verge is officially Dogecoin Dark you know

Unironically this here

I bet doge will 10x before stellar

this

DOGE is a worthless shitcoin, there's no denying that.

But DOGE embraces this fact. It doesn't pretend to be something it isn't. It doesn't have buzzword whitepapers, bloated "web 2.0" template sites, fake announcements, or constant shilling. It isn't vaporware. It isn't an ICO fraud.

In the early days DOGE provided a friendly, fun, and low-risk on-ramp to the world of crypto. DOGE has unironically contributed more to this ecosystem than 99% of the shitcoins Veeky Forums bag holds. In fact, those coins are actively HURTING crypto.

Long live DOGE.

We all knew XLM is a project ran purely on hype, and that was something they factored in on their ratings. If you didn't sell 15-60 minutes before the release you deserve to lose money.

>fake list
sage

>It's funny because you are 100% right.
100% true.

doge may have been a "joke" but its actually stable, huge hash power, ultra fast/cheap transfers, trading pairs on many exchanges.

its it literally moronic to give it a "C" compared to verge which is actually corrupt.

zero credibility.

Never been more excited about a B- in my life. Thank you NEO...

Why didn't you hold? Their roadmap is coming out this week.

Tomorrow.

Because
>We all knew XLM is a project ran purely on hype

The roadmap and FairX is priced in, unless something extraordinary appears on the roadmap. In which case I'll buy in 10 seconds after it's released.

but doge hasn't been changed since 2015, no development, the creator (jackson palmer) even says the price is not justified

XLM confirmed buy

How would you know it's priced in when it has been practically going sideways for weeks, and tracing BTC?

Your right, Doge should be A+++

Because everyone is already aware of the roadmap release (???)

Exactly, even if they don't know about the roadmap release, the price would have surged up higher than what we expected. However, it didn't, and only followed the trend of BTC.
If you believed in the Weiss ratings, than I have no hope for you.

See I bought in yesterday, anticipating retards would expect an A. Then I sold an hour before the release.

You're in for a major dissapointment if you believe the ANNOUNCED roadmap release will create a surge of buyers. Of course, unless something unexpected appears on it.

They make a fucking list with grades and you have to fucking buy it to see it? That's some next lvl greed,

EOS is ran purely on hype
ADA is ran purely on hype
They got good ratings
You got lucky
After the fact you don't identify that luck at what it is but take it as a sign of your ability to predict the market
Next time you will be wrong and you won't make a post, but someone like you who made the right decision will come on here and claim "if you didn't do the obvious thing I did you deserve to lose money"
This is all glorified gambling, take it as what it is and stop pretending being able to predict unpredictable things
Faggots

Nope the development is still running, patch and bug fix, all to it make it work well. just no new useless feature for pump and dump that happen like most coin

jackson palmer just but hurt cus he sold all back then

I'm not sure why there are sheep that follow the ratings, despite it being an obvious scam. I guess Veeky Forums is really filled with normies.

It's simple market psychology.

EOS and ADA didn't shoot up in anticipation of the Weiss ratings. Nor did anyone expect an A. Most people expected XRP and XLM to get an A. The smart ones got out early, knowing that the only outcome once the report was released was a loss. Even with an A, there would be stagnation, since it was already anticipated.

Jackson Palmer is out of the project since 2014.

Just tells me that Weiss is a bullshit ratings service. XLM and Verge on the same level? I don't think so...

Vote for Veeky Forums weiss alternative here:

"fuck it, no one knows the difference. give them all a C"

This

this

kek. This is what happened.

>we basically don't know what we are doing with this crypto bs, just give them all C so people can't argue if we would recommend them as an investment option, or not