PLOT THICKENS

Request Network wasn't included on WeissRatings list.

Seems like MAJOR PLAYERS are actively trying to keep it out of the spotlight, and have probably made Baguettes & co. sign pretty hefty NDAs.

This is more proof that the perpetuated myths surrounding REQ actually are REAL AS FUCK!

SELL GUYS I NEED MORE SELL PANIC SELL

parener ship anonuce with National Bank Of Indian friday
i pray to moon good

Or maybe.... Just maybe.... Ycombinator doesn't back scams like that.

Fuck that is good

Let them keep believing Sam Altman would pump capital into an exit scam

Then buy their glass handed bags when they drop.

(((Weiss))) is one independent researcher who did a handful of shitcoins. Sorry your low cap baby wasnt on the lsit

where's our pump?
btc is going up and we're just playing with ourselves

i wish REQ holders would just admit they're a little saddened by the coins performance in the last month.

I am holding 260K and ill be the first to say its been eating a cockmeat sandwich, atkins style, since Jan 9

there is literaly a huge anoucement to morrow
be pacient you dumb fucking Pajeet;

literally more irrelevant than potcoin RIP in peace REQ

What is the announcement?

see

Next update is friday next week youre talking out of your ass

Stop trying to get people to buy your bags faggot, this shit isn't going anywhere for a long time. Invest in shit that has a actual fully working product coming soon, OMG for example.

Consider this a good thing.

This Weiss character has no credibility in evaluating crypto and his metrics are garbage. Better to no participate in this crap, REQ would probably get a C+ or so according to this shit system.

Really simple fellas. Hold on to these as if your life depended on it, at least until product launch.

>National Bank Of Indian friday
The fuck is that? Any official website?

They dont rate worthless erc20 tokens.

Holding since early Dec, getting tiring watching everything else moon while this has done nothing but bleed since January

this is a garbage token regardless of how you try to spin in and they would be lucky if anyone used REQ for anything before 2025, and by then this shitcoin will be irrelevant anyways. before you REEE at me just remember i am giving you an unbiased opinion why i will not hold this shit

NIGGERCOIN wasn't included on WeissRatings list.

Seems like MAJOR PLAYERS are actively trying to keep it out of the spotlight

This is more proof that the perpetuated myths surrounding NIGGERCOIN actually are REAL AS FUCK!