WE ARE THE STELLAR MARINES

WE ARE THE STELLAR MARINES

AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

>(((Weiss))) rated XLM C
>this isn't a ploy to keep the price of XLM suppressed so that (((they))) can accumulate more

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Maersk/status/956177741270978560
ufile.io/nu26s
discover.coinsquare.io/digital-currency/weiss-ratings-bitcoin/
weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's weird to see that (((they))) would surpress their own coin. XLM was made by the same guy who made (((XRP))) and who owned a portion of MtGox when (((they))) exit scammed everyone. The list was surprisingly responsible. They actually managed to take into account the volatility of the market and ranked everything hard C unless they clearly under or over (relatively) performed.

This is nothing more than a ploy to gain our trust. Don't let them fool you.

Does the burgers dumped this shit?

So because of that fucking pdf FairX and IBM isn't worth anything anymore?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>sell ltc for this shit last night
fuck you faggots
>justed soyjak face.jpg

>IBM meme
yeah, that is not worth anything lad

>sell into a literal jew scam list
>right before road map release of the project itself
top fucking kek brainlets

Might sell my 20k stash when it hits 100$. No less.

my man

This guy knows.

Its so cheap right now. I think once people see their value proposition and steady handed leadership it will really take off. $100 might be shooting too low.

Got 5 XLM randomly last year in my wallet. Probably deep state NSA or powerful merchants giving me breadcrumbs.

Needless to say, I bought in finally around 0.50$

You shouldnt sell XLM, looks like maersk is boarding the IBM Blockchain train.

twitter.com/Maersk/status/956177741270978560

you are fucking retarded mate, IBM was confirmed months ago, why do you think stellar went on that mighty bull run? fucking casual

At what time will the roadmap will be uploaded ?

are you retarded? he didn't say its not confimed, just that its not worth anything. cuz it isn't. its fucking ibm lmao.

good luck finishing highschool you pubic hair

DELETE THIS

>there are people reading this RIGHT NOW who didn't sell when it hit 5.3k an hour ago
enjoy holding bags as it goes sideways for another month at ~4k

I guess the question is; if you know about it why don't other people? How would this not be priced in already? kek

I could sell anytime I want kek

tell that to my 1200% percent gains you fucking dunce

>it's just IBM durrrrr

Why is Verge still being traded? Market isn't logical

HERE WE GO

IT IS MOONING AGAIN
hold right there, fellas. we're still going to the moon.

I sold too early ;_; how can I buy back in!!!

Right now what the fuck were you doing fucking jell-o hands

checked

dumped every last one of my verge earlier today.

you and the linkies are just the best

keep doing what ur doing and never stop

SNEK IS AWEK AGAIN

It's going to keep going up. You're an idiot if you think a C rating is topping it. Especially when they're own rating system says C is "'fair." If it were a shitcoin they wouldn't have even considered rating it.

I've just been buying the dips and selling the peaks all the way thru. Hasn't been working the best for me because of my jello hands but I keep going up in Satoshi !

Thats because xlm is going up in satoshi ya nunce.

You would do better if you didnt swing trade unless you know how to

You right, I lost 10% on my last trade. I'll buy in to.cover my loss and hold for a while.

So why did DOGE get a C?

?

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PLEASE POST PDF PLIXX

Ask and you shall receive.

ufile.io/nu26s

photoshop?

No it's an actual pdf, I posted the link above.

yeah but the pdf that came out right after the relase stated stellar was just a C.

was pretty good day so far
>buy XLM this morning
>sell instantly when I saw its not on list
>bought STEEM
>Sold steem at almost highest point of pump
>buy XLM again just as it starts going up again
Im thinking of holding it for a couple of days since im tired of day trading after today plus I have exams coming up

The image with the Stellar C rating is fake. Original PDF says B. Someone is spreading FUD to fill bags.

Fake.

discover.coinsquare.io/digital-currency/weiss-ratings-bitcoin/

>Update: Coinsquare confirmed via telephone with Weiss Ratings that the ratings were released today (January 24th, 2018). Weiss further clarified, going against rumours, that their site was not hacked. Weiss also confirmed they own weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/ and their statement announcing the ratings is accurate.

Prove it then nigger

Go lower I need to buy in!!!

Digibyte got C+

The ratings are a joke.

Stellar in reality is not a C. Weiss ratings are pajeet like a mutha. How can dogecoin be rated the same as Stellar? O.o like really dude?

Even if this is untrue, seens obvious they are spreading fud, stellar has a lot of thins ahead of it, not shilling but its just a good coin and a safe bet, maybe not a x10 or x100000000 like /biz wants to but still a good bet

It will 10x this year to 100 billion mkt cap.

Much obliged. Did you buy the report, or how did you come across this? All other reports ive come seen posted on /biz has xlm as c

This