Poorfolio

Hello Veeky Forums poorfag here, I need some advice on which cheapcoin should i've investing my money, I live on a shithole with only my mother and I only can make 30-40$ at max per week, shill me on some cheapcoins to buy so I can get some gains at the end of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7h6oWYYius
etherscan.io/tx/0x8dc32876be21c5d6184f969b1d88c1513a564e2cddda18c804cc4e76d2760d54
ianbalina.com/
ccrb.io/affiliate/452783
etherscan.io/tx/0xad2dd2af311f523db5adb9f63c89c86dc7aa75438eddf443011546127055cfc3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is my fridge right now btw there is only rice for this week and a little bread, just for the people doubting that i'm a poorfag

alot of people will hate on me for saying this but look into chainlink and the amount of applications it has.

it might take a while to reach the moon but its got potential

get a fucking job

Everything in to bitconnect

It dipped from $300+ a coin to $10 because of the market crash but it’s definitely going back up

salary here is 6$ at max user, its better for me to do microworks at internet

This. A lot of weak hands dumping BitConnect despite the fact that, like BTC, it rebounds harder after a correction.

Strap in.

Where do you live?

youtu.be/h7h6oWYYius

do you store your fun on MEW im gona give you £100 of some random erc20 token i have if you do

also this

still dropping buy at 10 then strap in

at least you are having FUN.

Okay but I just saw that everyone is calling this a scamcoin are you guys sure?

Venezuela

I have this coin in Binance user and thanks for wanting to help me out

I've literally never seen somebody donate to a poorfag on Veeky Forums.
You're a good dude.

>dont get rekt

kek.

leave eth address I'll send you $10, not kidding

Don't actually buy BitConnect, my guy. They're trolling you. It turned out to be a scam and is basically completely worthless.

b .. but you're white ?

0xB9c537eb76d4c7c480245F503a6C9AFd83CbE170

post your ENG address on binance and i will send you 115 ENG

0x0083e55a09c18374c33a6a27fe5d795dafd2edc4

Thank you very much user, but i'm still unsure on what cheapcoin should I keep buying FUN? i just saw a couple threads of people saying that stellar is good and its very cheap

Not you.

Post a MEW I'll send some ETH.

you're not the guy, you're a faggot

seriously op leave address

dont believe you but dont have anything to lose

0xeab270E31A871bB9dcA5a60b0c3df448a769873D

Fuck man, if this is true...

Anyway, NEO will be great this year.

0x0083e55a09c18374c33a6a27fe5d795dafd2edc4

Again thank you user :(

>0xeab270E31A871bB9dcA5a60b0c3df448a769873D
Ill send u some eth aswell, good luck user.

etherscan.io/tx/0x8dc32876be21c5d6184f969b1d88c1513a564e2cddda18c804cc4e76d2760d54

Daily reminder there a few billion like OP and many of those in much worse situation.

Only way to help them is to create wealth down there and employ those bastards for a livable wage.

poorfag here. not making enough + car with too high interest like an idiot + school + spending too much on fastfood (stopped though). ugh can I even make it? I am supposed to have 90usd of XLM but its crashing feelsbadman I just need 30K$

Man don't listen to these idiots, bitconnect was a scam and recently shutdown, which is why the price went to nearly 0.

Take a look at Selfkey(Key) they have a lot of partnerships with some big companies and a really promising project, also it's cheap as fuck right now.

Eos could be the next competitor to ETH, however if you wanna make it by the end of year you'd need to get at least 100 of them.

Just remember no one can tell you exactly what the price will be in a month, year etc, no one knows so your best bet is to invest in coins that have promising technology behind them, mainly new infrastructure projects.

Watch out for scams and don't invest in anything you don't know about, if you have an internet connection then you're capable of doing research, so form your own opinions and don't listen to others.

Also check out this guys spreadsheet and youtube channel: ianbalina.com/

He's done really well for himself in a short amount of time, understand the techniques he uses to identify projects with value and not just shitcoins with a lot of hype.

Find two promising small market cap altcoins that you feel are guaranteed to moon, then bounce back between them selling at it's ATH and buying the other coin at it's low with the gained profits. Next, since you have virtually no starting capital you need to look at bounties for coins. You can easily make 20-60% daily without worrying until one of the two coin moons, which hopefully you'll be on and either way you've still profited from it's volatility.

NEET trader out

i dont want to get my hopes up but if you do thank you. i genuinely am a poor fag too who hasnt even start trading. (not as poor as op ill admit)

you could make more in a day with a job then you will in your whole lifetime holding $20 of FUN

so hows life in that marxist utopia?

>it might take a while
that's the fucking problem with link

Literally this, look at bounties in the announcement section of bitcointalk forum, a lot of new projects need translations into other languages and I'm guessing you speak spanish so go for it!

300 ether transaction 3 days ago, hmmm

are you sure this is the address for ENG??? if this is from your binance account each coin has an individual address

you just posted this for someone saying he would give you ETH, unless this is your MEW address?

get some free coins from this icon, it's only a few bucks but could moon next year.

ccrb.io/affiliate/452783

>because of the market crash
top fucking kek

>0x0083e55a09c18374c33a6a27fe5d795dafd2edc4
Hmmmmm what's this
etherscan.io/tx/0xad2dd2af311f523db5adb9f63c89c86dc7aa75438eddf443011546127055cfc3

he already said he lives in a shithole country, what's the point of showing off? Imbecile.

maybe instead of putting half your salary into crypto u should get some fukken food for your family. KYS

Buy ECC on coinexchange, thank me later

godbless you user, seriously thank you

Thanks for the advice, I'm seeing a couple cheapcoins too like Stellar or CAPP(this one just partnered with starbucks, I'm gonna watch that channe

lIf I lived in a good country of course but here is impossible user

Trinity - it’s a companion to NEO and NEO is going to have a kick ass year.

Coins are on Kucoin as of yesterday - they are cheap and they are going to rocket.

Seriously / if you don’t have much - this might be a good 100xer for you to build some capital.

i'm not poor, but i want TRON so accept your free trx to this address:

0x421fa9b88044e9668637eefe9921364421f7f4dd

ty

Don't donate yet, he has a $300 ether transaction on his address

why does everyone think Neo is gonna have a great year????

you ..... are not wrong ... dam

check my address i have nothing lel
>feelsbadman.jpg

0xeab270E31A871bB9dcA5a60b0c3df448a769873D

yh i saw that, hes probs still poor but maybe just not as poor as advertised, hmm maybe we r getting the south american version of pajeeted

Because it’s China’s coin of choice. Chinese ETH and China invests in in technology like no other country and have money like crazy right now.

Im sharing account with a friend that has his account verified on Binance, since mine was denied, he works at freelance and he is investing too

Help me /bizros

$300 in Venezuela he must be getting all the bitches ;)

Positive, those faggots are just FUDing.

BCC is gold.

its probably a exchange address, not per user

alejandro'd

Why would your account be denied? anyone can make an account there, it's free and non restricted for a 2 BTC withdraw limit per day.

Cheap when it'll be $250 in a few years. Possibly EOY

He's a lyingfag too

Because my camera as you can see is terrible, I couldn't focus well the picture with my passport ID and my face together well and it got denied 2 times on Binance

You were in the ETH presale? Congrats, but looks like you sold out a bit early...

hey hey heyyyy...

My point is that you don't need to provide them with a passport pic, you just need an email address and you'll have a 2BTC limit which is more than enough for you. Hope we're not getting alejandro'd here...

I didn't sell.. in exchangers

fucking KEK

I didn't knew that.. I thought it was less, anyways i'm not lying at this point I was just asking for advice on coins, I could earn 300$ everytime i woulnd't be here on the first place

Fucking this. I never "registered" to binance, and I have an account, you don't have to do that password shit unless you want to lift the 2BTC limit.

Everyone ITT is getting fucked over

even if he has more money than he claims, he probably has less than me so I'm not getting "fucked over"
could I have given my money to someone who needs it more? possibly
do I regret giving to him? nope

good cunt right here

Sia just had or will have a controversial hard fork due to bitmain releasing their sc miners, there's a high chance it's gonna go down for a while before it goes up anymore, would be wise to sell now and pick it up again once it's cheap.

Also DGB is shit tier, should sell it while you're up.

Keep your eye on EOS, there's a lot of big names backing it and it has a high chance of reaching $100 per coin in June.

Or do whatever you want, just helping out a fellow mini whale.

telcoin. Cheap as fuck at the moment. If it goes to $0.5 or $1, you would make some decent gains. Dyor though.

You're too diversified, go all in on FUN

I can give your ETH back if you want, people doesn't get that my thread was about cheapcoin advice, if I could earn 300$ weekly I could just live like a king here without having to invest on crypto

My english isn't that good, I just thought that having a "verified" account could just be better overall..

thanks for the advice, but I cant see telcoin on Binance, maybe this page doesn't have it yet or I dont know..

Pedro, don't be fucking retarded, most of these brainlets are making fun of you, don't listen to any advice from Veeky Forums, and listen to me, try with low sats coins and try to day trade, with that amount you're really not risking much, try with shit like poe or buy iost that can barely tank atm, keep doing it, hodling with that amount is fucking useless, you can afford the risk.

Thank you, I will try daily trading then if possible, just bought a couple iots

go all in bitbean
Get ready to sprout gains 2018 Q2

It seems pretty cheapcoin, but it isn't on binance sadly

Fuck you fags for trying to scam this dumb kid.

OP these guys are trolls, DYOR on anything shilled here.

>Implying anyone here is interested in helping us poorfags

Hold the XLM, once FairX launches get ready for the moon

I've got about $970 into XLM and I'm holding on for dear life. Basically took it out of my savings and once FairX launches, Coinbase is going under and XLM is going to shoot for the stars.

This. If you understand bitcoin then you'll understand IT. Do that and build up some capital before investing in crypto.
Don't do this. Simply Google bitconnect to find out why. Bitconnect is a ponzi scheme

Lol, thanks, yea I googled it and saw all the bitconnect drama thank you guys, I'm only able to make 30-40$ per week so I'm just gonna keep buying cheapcoins for now

I hope you make it user

That whole Bitconnect thing was fishy as fuck even before it all happened.