Posw => StakeNet

Pic related is the final look of the new POSW QT Wallet update. As you can see, we got ourselves a new logo.

As soon as we move over to the new chain with our coin swap (1:1) it will be possible to run the TPOS protocol along with masternodes.

Posw is soon a thing of the past. STAKENET is here!

For those of you who wants to get in early and secure your Masternode(s) you better be quick. Price is rising slow and steady.

Quick rundown:

>Masternodes
>TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
>CCPOS - Cross Chain Proof Of Stake
>Atomic Swaps
>Rebrand To Stakenet (XSN)
>Listed on new exchanges to allow swapping to a new chain that is capable of running TPOS
>Pooled Masternodes on Stakenet.io
>Treasury Fund
>Private Transactions

Everything is working on their testnet that is open to the public. Just join our Discord and download the new client and test it out. We are testing for the last small bugs before release.

POSW is also Ledger supported, lowest marketcap ledger coin out there.

>More Info: Posw.io

>Whitepaper: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

>Info on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake: medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

I got in back during the last contest. Looks promising. Just waiting on the official amount for a masternode

Bought a few K yesterday, below 6k sat. Wanted to buy more, so waiting for a dip. Hope the price is right when I get my next paycheck

Pretty solid project, at least from what I've seen on Discord

I bought a shit load of posw. Big believer here!

Got in for the tech, not the hype

>Doesn't mention monthly RSB bonus
>Doesn't mention LN Flash Send
You Must Go Back

also, delete this thread

What contest?

>what contest
I would like to contest the notion that we tell people about this before it's at 10K sat
>that contest

This shit is going to moon to 3-5 dollars in the next two week. Obvious accumulation is obvious. It's a 10 dollar coin AT LEAST BY end of year.

How many coins would I need for a Masternode?

That chart looks amazing. Straight up accumulation. Shit is gonna explode. This is how you get rich...investing into projects like posw

Stakenet makes my pants tighten

you are all obvious shills kys

>hey you
>yeah you
these faggot don't deserve this yet

20-25k for masternode.

I've never seen a more blatant pajeet in my life.

could it be more obvious that you have a dynamic IP and are just switching Airplane mode on/off.

So sad, the time for shitcoins was a month ago, you missed your shot pajeet. The market doesnt want this crap any more.

Wallet looks shit btw

Oh fuck off.

you don't want to buy this
>yet
you won't remember seeing this thread
>until march

it was a contest to post the discord link on social media. really easy desu. they have a new one just released yesterday. if someone can post the pic

Like I got time for that, LMAO.

Either 20 or 25k

I got it

Here is the picture:

such lazy fud

Where is the best place to buy this?

Cryptopia

Thanks. Is 20k enough for a masternode?

Based

People fudding the shit out of it (Piece of Shit Wallet amirite?) when it was 1k sats, we are already up 600% and this is just starting.

I hope they implement obsidian staking for 2x pink wojacks

just wait till eth goes pos/posw hybrid
they will cry and i will drink them sweet sweet reddit tears