What are some coins on cryptopia worth buying into right now?

What are some coins on cryptopia worth buying into right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-23/cryptocurrency-for-selling-your-dna-online/9352134?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/encrypgen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ELLA

ella

proc

adshares, btx

this bad boy, really good time too, it dipped a bit recently and has some big things coming up for it

>tether being added
>they're working on getting on more exchanges
>new wallet
>roadmap milestones coming soon

only on cryptopia atm, and this quarter they're working more on marketing. If and when they get a binance listing, buckle the fuck in

Lbtc. Launching exchange in a few days. Will be rocketing i hope.

Low cap privacy coin thats only about a month old. Easily the most secure coin. 5% annual return, great wallet. Its optional privacy right now, going full privacy in spring. Get it now before you cant afford it.

Spectre.

End of month is almost here, get that free CEFS cheddar.

ODN CAPP CEFS (dividents)

*tether pair being added on cryptopia i meant

Cappacity (CAPP)

PCOIN
1 millon MC

ODN

CAPP should have bull run EOM

yup

VOISE
reached 1200 before crash
currently at 600

UFR of course

It is currently dipping because a bunch of weak hands were hit by FUD

shut up

SUMO, hardfork with monero, about to get listed on kucoin

Pretentious Outsiders Should Wonder:
>How do I get XSN?
>Who is accumulating for XSN?
Perhaps Only Snazzy Wizards

Bought this bad boy yest, got massively oversold and new exchange getting announced today

ALIS. you're welcome

Xtrabytes

Monk for those sweet passive income gains

spankchain is the only decent coin on cryptopia.. rest are shitcoins

Senderson if you want to go high risk/high reward

>Energy Consumption: Extremely low
vaporwave

PAC 1 satoshi right now
literally the bottom value it can be as doge pairings are closed
whitepaper and roadmap releasing 1st feb
everything you invest now will increase by 100n% for every satoshi increase

MSP, obviously

until they fix the name of the real bitcoin, you shouldn't use ctopia.

it shows you they are biased and push for their views in what should be an agnostic platform.

SKY

ADST

Is this a custom algo? I wanna point my rigs at it

Also, what's the hashrate on different hardware?
Any minerfags here or just "investor" kiddies?
How much are masternodes going for?

Big week for XLM.

not shilling long term, make your 10% and fuck off

CMPCO is taking off

ADST is all you need user, aliens will be wondering why pic related will be on the rocket they find on there planet

How do you get those?
I have 2 monk. It was cheap and low marketcap so I decided to buy it to double money but it's not moving.

that's a shitcoin that is not private. it has a richlist and fucking transactions are public.

DNA

Blockchain project to secure your DNA, and distribute your genomic info for medical research.

They already have paying customers, have partnered with a home genome testing kit company, and are launching their products to the public at the end of the month, presenting at the Festival of Genomics in London.

And the kicker: they're being listed on a new top 20 exchange on Friday, so ready for a boost.

Also getting good attention in the press: abc.net.au/news/2018-01-23/cryptocurrency-for-selling-your-dna-online/9352134?pfmredir=sm

$25 million market cap. 1.9 million supply
Palmex (middle eastern coinbase) launching full fiat trading pairs next month
Palmex will list the top 10 cryptos +DBIX, as founders of palmex also founded DBIX

Electroneum (etn) is a great long term hold, if the devs succeed with what they claim to do, it'll be a mainstream crypto used by normies.

What does this coin do? Does it give dividends from that exchange?

NEBL
They start their marketing campaign in Q2. Wouldn't buy right now. But keep an eye on them

They won't add a miner to their mobile app

Yup! Got in it yesterday at 6100 sats. Could have waited a bit and gotten at 5700 but I'm not greedy.
People are speculating it will be listed on Kucoin. I would bet on a smaller exchange, but nevertheless, the price will pump for sure!
ATH would be a 2x from here, btw so you're getting in really cheap. Also, 40M marketcap and one of the few actually professional projects out there with a working product already

KBR

Japanese gaming coin that's already used in a handful of apps.

You download the monk wallet and put them in there. You average about .75-1% a day. I buy many staking coins and this one is the best...check out their discord for more info

The miner is already in beta testing, check out Twitter... people are already using it (even though it burns through battery life like a motherfucker).

CREA basically a better POE with a 10 mil market cap

this

glad to see someone else tapping into that sweet jap money. you and me buddy, we deserve whats coming.

Good plan, and KuCoin rumours are rampant, so I'm highly optimistic for both short and long term growth.

Their twitter has regular updates for anyone interested (ignore some shit memes) : twitter.com/encrypgen

Hmmm thats a good idea all I have is 2 by I should be doing this anyway.

ETA when?
Also I have 4100 mAh so it's not an issue desu.

no, it will be the BNB/KCS of palmex.

The more the better but you can stake with as little as one. That or keep on exchange, the coin going to multiply in price so you can trade it as well once you get the gains you want. Either way holding monk right now a good play.

Pac. Someone buy my fucking bags

You cant have my bags.

How's the transaction time from craptopia to the wallet?

Learn to read moron.

You will see it pending almost instantly. It will take about 5-10 min to confirm

Eta? No clue, but once the mobile miner is out the price will explode with normie money. I imagine when you see it start to pump, the insiders are buying, once the public release is out I'm planning on taking out my principal.

I keep seeing people claiming to have ADST on this board, but none shilling it.
Why don't you faggots shill it so the price goes up?

Too accumulate more before pnd discords send their Pajeets and Jamals to fuck the coin. Rule one on Veeky Forums should be, never buy a coin that is shilled more then twice a day

Okay. Do they have any plans though?
Their site seems very barren of info.

Will mining be worth it in your opinion. It's already a top 40 coin. I know some people mining it on desktop but eh.

>will mining be worth it
Not for anyone who is legitimately investing, but those btc and eth slot machine and wheel of fortune games are some of the most popular game apps (more downloads than recent Angry Bird games) and you can only get a few pennies a day.

I imagine most people doing the mobile mining will be people in the third world.

Oh I see. How will mobile mining even compete with pc mining?
They should shut down pc mining when they release it desu.

U mean bcash?

This, but not really cef, too expensive now.

This, definitely SUMO.