BLOCK ARRAY EXIT SCAM?

Telegram chat is gone. Sam Bacha's twitter in protected mode. No updates on Block array twitter, reddit, medium, or telegram announcements channels. No updates to GitHub. Funky bonus token distribution.

Rumors about a previous abandoned project of Sam's (nrgyio) associated with his twitter account on telegram last night, as well as news he's taking a flight somewhere today.

I'm scared ARY bros. Hold me, convince me not to sell plx.I don't want to be left holding Sam's bags.

nice FUD

Exchange announcement about 14 hours ago. Telegram chat active with almost 5k members. The fuck are you on about?

Seriously, though, where'd the telegram chat go? There used to be a telegram block_array, and now its gone :(

Are you fucking retarded? The group is there, Sam is actively speaking now. You may have got booted for being a retard?

How is "we will be listed on an exchange" an announcement hahahahaha fuck you bag holders are pathetic.

2x ico price
>bagholders

Bought 2 more ETH of this last night after seeing all the FUD.

That is literally the definition of a fucking announcement you fucking inbred imbecile.

It is barely above ICO price with hardly any volume - Pathetic.

>ICO investors clamoring for the coin to get on an exchange to dump their bags for easy profit instead of believing in the project
sounds like a winner to me

Fuck you pajeet! I just checked and the telegram is still there and active

hahahaha

No an announcement would be actually announcing an exchange name, not that "they will be listed" on one (He has been saying before the ICO that will be listed).

smart, I put in 1 more ETH @ 0.0002. We're gonna make it

salty you missed out on ICO?

Use different VPNs when you FUD retard. Fucking newfags get more and more retarded every month.

holding this to at least x10. Most legit project ive seen with such a small market cap.

Nope, I dont like heavy bags and I knew about this ICO very early on but taking one look at the "team" was enough.

Just checked the price on ED.....fuck me, are you guys fucked. Under 0003 and no real buy orders until 00022. DAMN.

>FUD literally multiple times every day, with multiple people, from every angle
>holds above ICO price even while the market is shitting itself

Man, you guys must be pretty disappointed.

>holding this to at least x10

Trading on IDEX as well. The team is fine - one bad linkedin photo does not render the project a scam.
This.

Okay I’ve been watching the FUD for this coin on here for the last week, and it’s getting stupider and weaker as the days go by. It’s actually convincing me to get on IDEX and buy this shit. Was that the trick? To make progressively more retarded FUD until it was a convincing buy? Cuz that’s the most meta-high-tier shilling I’ve ever seen for this nobody zero-hype coin.

Tbh I hold a lot of this and I've been FUDing for this reason and because it's fun. Realistically the chain is listed on BiTa and IoT Alliance and it's pretty much a retardedly easy win.

HOLY FUCK OP IS NOT LYING SELL NOW NOW NOW

This looked like confido from the start. Omfg just look at the team. You should have invested in devery lamers.

SELL SELL SELLLLL

Is this loss?

There it is, the same Devery shiller fudding block array multiple times a day

Never been comfier

Block Array is bad on fundamentals and Sam is a weeb.
Good luck with your Challenger mission.

Just give up pajeet, youre actually being counter productive by bringing more attention

when youre not a jumpy fag that listens to pajeet fuddery on biz

Just bought in. Think I’m gonna join you for the shits and giggles

>devery
>lamers
I’d almost feel bad for you if you weren’t such a currynigger.