Is this board really just faggots role-playing?

Is this board really just faggots role-playing?

What have you REALLY made so far this year?

I’ve invested about 3600 since around the beginning of Dec. Before the crash I was up to 8900. Now I’m sitting on 5600. Still not bad.

tons of memes

Made around 38k, started with 300 euro, no larp, i all inned on ripple and on cardano, sometimes you gotta be lucky, good luck user.

I'm sure there are some that made it but the majority is rolling for trips so OP gives them some BTC, or spamming referral links to earn that dollar.

Invested 8k in 2013, reached a million in 2017 but now down to about half a mil.

Made? I lost 2.6k. Fuck me

check any of the "show gainz" threads. Most faggots have like 400 neetbucks invested then spend all day shilling their scamcoinz. The rest of the board are literal pajeets and Venezuelans trying to escape poverty

Started with 1.5k mid-December, now have about 8k. All in Payfair right now until I get to around 30k so I can diversify

Started with 2k on new years day
Got up to 12k, withdrew 1.5k
now back at 6k from this dip

JUST
ICX delaying their releases has me thinking I got GOOK’d.

im down 15k petrodollar

I'll pay you 50 VEN to suck my dick faggot

100 million all in bitconnect

started with 120$ went up to 210$ daytrading ETH, got rekt at the last dip since I underestimated how fast it would come so my "buy low" sell order went trough while I was sleeping but then the shit went further down, still not selling since now I have no idea when it'll be back up, which I know it will, but fuck me I missed so much nice gains, oh well still above my initial money, and besides I didn't invest savings or anything so I don't care.

>"buy low" sell order
buy order*

ITT people willingly doxing themselves for a cat photo posted by """THEM"""

I larp as an Expert multimillionaire and i shill coins in almost every thread, in fact i'm a Black fat faggot and my Dick is very small

bro, no hard feelings but...
you got 20 of those icx tokens. 20.
i spend more than that on a dinner
not trying to be a dick, but that's such a small position, it won't even make a difference if it goes x10. get a job and put some more money in. also, FUN? wtf, bro? you don't wanna make it, do you? FUN is nothing but a meme

What kind of answers do you expect, really?

up $80k in 2017
down $5k in 2018 so far

I know man I’m really new at this so obviously I’m not gonna dump more than 9% of my savings into digital meme money. I’ve learned some valuable lessons this past month and FOMO’d into everything at an ATH like a retard and will now be stuck holding a few bags until I can at least sell at a break even. ICX was gonna be my safe hold and FUN my high risk high reward both looked like a solid team, how are you able to tell what’s a meme and what isn’t? I read both their white papers.

Bought in in October with 4k. Cashed it all out Dec 31st to lock in taxes.(20k profit) Back in with 5k on the first, sitting at 12.5k now. (Not including 3 icos)

Biggest winners have been icos and cryptopia/Ed small caps.

FUN is a gambling site that happens to be working with smart contracts where dozens of competitors are doing perfectly fine without them.
ICX is a platform token that compares well to NEO, QTUM and even ETH. It will be used as the basis of a large variety of new crypto projects and connects existing ones. Also it's Korean. Korea leads this space, especially financially. They buy the living fuck out of crypto and are nearly as nationalistic as the Japanese.
Which one do you think is the meme, which one the serious project?
In a few months these things will be obvious to you. Good luck bro.

>What have you REALLY made so far this year?

Anyone who is into crypto probably lost money this year, seeing how "this year" is literally 3 weeks, and they have been weeks of decline.
Fuck, its not even the end of the month, I haven't collected my wage to have "made money" this year.

What an odd thing to ask January 24th.

Started off with €2.5k into Bitcoin in 2016.
>bought at €500 panic sold at €900
A few months later, I invested that initial investment and my profit into Ethereum
> ~€85 a piece, got 55eth
Fast forward to January 2018.
> Eth €1000 a piece
Diversified my portfolio to 85% VEN, 5%ETH, 5%LINK, 5%XLM.
Portfolio worth €170.000 now.
/comfy/ as fuck for the future.
21 years old

put in 1000 back in 16.

at 800K right now.

Put 1000 in 15 only at 100k, kill me

This year? Nothing other than cry about my portfolio.

Thanks for a real response and not just shilling whatever shitcoin you have invested user.

>he thinks I'm not shilling ICX

Eh, in all seriousness though. Sometimes I feel like being nice. Not often though. If you see devious, moralless shilling on a different threat you can safely assume that's me. And right now I could be shilling ICX or fudding FUN because I want to buy cheaper. Don't trust anybody. You got to think for yourself out here

$110

$200 shilling ICO referrals like any good pajeet should.

plug your phone

>Started with $8k in early Dec
>$130k at ATH around new years
>$68k now

Started with 400, put it another 600 around the time of the December dip

Got up to $7500, currently at 3k

Sad!