103k XLM
2500 OMG
57.6k PRL
8.4k REQ
1750 XRB
1000 KCS
946 GVT
2 XMR (would like to increase this)

I have already cashed out my initial investment back in November so don't care about any dips/corrections.

AMA and no im not kidding

No VEN or WTC? You’re goofin

Not one coin that generates passive income.
Pathetic.

I am 14 years old. Here is my portfolio. AMA

10 billion eths
1600 bitcoins
10 trillion links
100 million raiblocks

had both at some point in time, thinking of selling some prl/gvt/xrb when the inevitably moon again and allocating to WTC

MODS

Tell me how I can make it OP. I need 40K$USD this summer or EOY so I can be extremely /comfy/ and cashout. Right now I only have 145 XLM, but I plan on investing 500-1000$USD in coins and just let them sit. Any tip is very appreciated.

eth and OMG both will through PoS. Also KCS provides daily dividends from fees collected on exchange (albeit not as much as it did a week or two ago)

also XLM but not really, 1% per year through inflation destination

WOW sir..!
can please have 10 eth sir?? my family very poor sir plis i am beg you

7 years old
dogecoin cause i liek doggies
fun because its fun
bat because i am the batman! lol

just kidding i'm a grown ass man and dont play with childish internet coins

you all need to get a real job

Starting out with only $1k and aiming for $40k is going to be extremely stressful imo, unless we see the retarded gains like we did in 2017 which isn't that probable.

Only fast way to do that by this summer would be to invest in some super small coin and it explodes but dont suggest that as you could lose it all/added stress

enjoy being poor and slaving away into your 50s and 60s you old fuck lol haha

Send 0.1 eth so I can confirm you arent larping
0x3e232a9737585029736c2681d7936cafdfe585e1

Still in university at this point, planning on supplementing my crypto gains with a job related to finance and later owning real estate, locking away my gains so that I can enjoy life and not be a miserable wagecuck like you

What's a realistic gain I could see EOY with $1k? 15-20k? And which one do you recommend I buy and let it sit unattended?

how much did u invest at first?

Don't waste your money on real estate.
Just invest it in some decent passive income coins.
Never cash out but spend it with the blockchain technologies of the future.
Like REQ. Or with TenX or Monaco card. I think this'll be here in about 2 years.
Travel the world.
Fuck bitches.
Don't marry until you're 40 and wanna settle down.
source: am 21 too

your generation would be living in a dark cave somewhere slurping each others semen for protein if older generations weren't still at work keeping the lights on
oh wow, a finance job, AND crypto. congrats on finding two different ways not to contribute anything meaningful or constructive to civilization. learn a trade if you want to be a real man

realistically $10k if you play your cards right, 10x in crypto isn't to far fetched but i think it will begin to occur more often due to the inevitable regulations and big money coming in (shitcoins wont randomly moon +500% daily)

I suggest looking into PRL as it is very small cap, ATH is ~$4, currently at $1.2

They have a huge plan and arguably a long road ahead but 10x isnt terriblly too far fetched. DYOR however as I got in around $0.50 so i can afford to let it ride out through the ups and downs

will probably get shit for that but just my two cents

Pls sir gib me dat

Dont listen to this scumbag, once you have 50-100k pull out enough to make a bank give you a loan and start renting that bitch out

I actually enjoy real estate and the comfy feeling of passively generating income (rental units)

i am twelve years old and what is this?

Post ss of your actual portfolio you dumb nigger

cool story bro can I suck your cock?

Renting out real estate isn't comfy passive income.
There is a lot of shit to deal with being a landlord. I think that you can't even really leave the country where your real estate is in because you will have to be around for the renters.

Yesterday I think, someone told me to 25% VEN, 25% ICX, 25% NEO, 25% XLM if I'm not wrong. Do you think these would be good if I buy when it's low?

I am 15 years old. Here is my portfolio. AMA

125 FUN

Wow this is impressive how did you acquire such wealth? I am 19 years old my stack is only

750 ETH
3.5k NEO
20k RLC

Am I going to make it?

2 XMR

°_°

can always hire a management company to handle the day to day. but also i think having a side project or two once i FIRE will keep my happy/productive

how can you millenials even afford a bitcoin? you complain about being poor but it takes at least 11k right now to get into bitcoin. what do you do, buy half a coin? is that even possible? haha, fucking retarded

yes i know, i would like to increase that stack ASAP. will probably put any FIAT i get in the coming months into that as i dont want to sell anything else for tax reasons

>AMA
fuck off, why the fuck should I ask you anything? You are just some guy with a random portfolio, do you think you're special or what?
>inb4 hur dur you asked him something
kys

Enjoy your ban

nice bait but yes you can buy .5 of a coin if you want, BTC is divisible up to 8? decimals

I am 8 years old. Here is my portfolio. AMA

1B DOGE
1M DOGED
10B DGORE
1B DOGETH
1T DOGEJ

>no FUN
fake

I am 8 years old. Here is my portfolio. AMA
1,000,000 LINK

dont have to, just thought id throw it out that you can make it through crypto, just need to be smart and not fall for retarded scam coins over and over again

Hello, this is Donald Trump. I got a loan and bought BTO.

10x by the end of the year would be pretty sad dude..

Cool.
Good luck bro. We'll make it.
Can I ask where you're from and what you study?
I'm from Belgium, teacher english and art

>i'm 6 years old and own planet earth , mars and 3 moons of Saturn.
>get on my level.

10x your money is literally unheard before crypto lol. Just trying to be realistic as the market evolves and adapts to new conditions of the space

replied to wrong thread. im from USA studying finance

i have only 50k fupa
87 ETHLEND
120 TRX
1 IOTA
0,91$ of ETH
2 LTC

how much did you start with?

im 128 years old. heres my portfolio. AMA.

100 ETH
206k XLM
115,2k PRL
16,8k REQ
3500 XRB
2000 KCS
946 GVT
4 XMR
510k LINK(would like to increase this)

Nah, Apple did that a few times, starting with the iMac. The company that was in charge of importing pokemon to the US (I forget which, it wasn't gamefreak or Nintendo) went up 30x in 10 months. A company I worked for went up 10x when I developed their website, a long time ago. Usually it's undervalued companies that finally release a product people have been waiting for.

roughly $10k, got into ETH around $77 so that helped alot and OMG/XRB both around $1. PRL at around 50 cents. sold all three above at some point near their ATH and reinvested funds.

fair enough, was just trying to point out that 10x your money isnt bad people are just way to delusional from previous gains (thinking long term, i think we will see a few more mad bull runs in 2018 no doubt)

If I had so much money i would just cash out get me a nice house and do drugs all day and overdose when my money is gone.

good thing you dont then

nah i'd like to overdose right now when i see people like you jerking of on an anonymous forum of 12 year old coinaddicts. You should maybe consider killing yourself as well as your life seems empty of joy.

el
oh
el

I fail to see how this isn't essentialy a relatively easy way to get rich quick.