I will never trust biz again #chinked

they all told me buy icon it will 3x on mainnet day 24

now mainnet isnt even there and we dumping 10%

fuck u faggots. ill never listen to u again. u got chainlinkd all over again. muh 7x by sibos just to get dumped on -30%

ill be buying some obscure shitcoin and get a 8 man pajeet team to shill it nonstop on here to make money like u faggots are making.

Vitalik told you he support omg, i would listen

Vitalik is a denialist? Sold 100k

i need a shitcoin comeback

>even Vitalik knows global warming is bullshit

ETH NEW KING

gosh you are such an loser and its not even funny

The alien only looks at data, he knows that cycles happen and we're not effecting shit.

Is Vitalik the Trump of crypto? Literally say anything he wants and his coin's value just keeps on growing

>Vitalik is redpilled

ONE OF US???

checked
>he doesn't know when news is already priced in
>laughingsluts.jpeg

you misunderstood

They told me too buy APPC now im out $600
what is the point of this board?
reddit is too slow to get news
Veeky Forums FOMOs people in ATH
bitcointalk is just kek
DYOR would be valid but whales manipulate the market to the point of retardation
you fuckers are going to pop the bubble if things keep going the way they are, governments will either drop the ban hammer or put in so much regulation that none of this is worth it
its barely worth it for ausfags and amerimutts as it is

Nope he believes in climate change and its one of the main reasons he's implementing PoS.

Back to /pol/ :)

the absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums holy shit

remove yourselves from the gene pool now

Actually his point was that the state of journalism on this issue is dog shit.

628 proven by shill is propaganda, vitalik prob laughing now

What's going to happen to ETH prices when PoS is implemented?

That headline doesn't say anything about GW

>plebbit spacing
>didn't do your own research
>doesn't know how to lurk more
you deserve it you fucking loser, now go back to your safe space

Never listen to Veeky Forums. It's 90% discord groups feigning interest to pump their shitcoin of the day.

It locks up supply, aka price goes up.
It means the coin gives dividends, aka becomes more valuable and price goes up.

Thanks, bought 100k

>reading comprehension

I want you to think about this. When you buy an ERC-20 token, you are buying into something that literally takes an hour to do. Even someone with basic technical skills can do this. It's hard to call these teams (because it's not just Icon) blockchain experts, because it remains to be seen whether or not they can actually successfully create and manage their coin, as the ETH network does it for them.

They have no working product, little blockchain experience, and a huge list of "partnerships." On top of that they are launching a "mainnet," but aren't doing a token swap for months? Yet they've got partnerships with companies that want to work with something that doesn't even work. You are investing in something that even VC firms won't touch. The funny thing is that it's not even investing, because you have no ownership of the company, and you really don't even have ownership of the coin until the swap.

Welcome to the exit scam.

>global warming isn't real
>buy OMG

Mmmm