JUSTED XRB holder

>we're a bigger joke than stinky linkies now

XRB is over 60% of my portfolio and I'm not stressed in the slightest. If you really believe in the product just hodl, it will pay off eventually. :)

> If you really believe in the product just hodl, it will pay off eventually.
This is what sitnky linkies say.

My god we're becoming them.

I didn't even know a JUST of this magnitude was possible.

green ID confirms you should hodl, iron hands will be rewarded. What $ did you buy in?

On the first day it was listed on kucoin.
hahahaha ATH of 35 dollars. Even the people in the telegram don't think this will recover to that for months

That's rough, it depends on the amount you invested whether or not it's worth it to withdraw. I have mega-whale friends who shilled me this to get into crypto, they're all hodling until at least end of Q2 which they predict to be $100+ as a conservative estimate.
If your initial investment was quite small though and you're stressed by all the FUD, maybe cash some out now there will be a bit more pain to come before good news I'd say.

also don't fall for this small green phase right now, it's just the 100 million tether coming into the market that was printed a few days ago. Everything will slow back down into red soon, XRB missing a small pump is nothing to stress about.

>what is the token velocity problem

if you were holding this expecting it to keep going up you deserved to get justed

>buy paper car because its faster than one made from metal
>is surprised it falls apart after driving it twice.

xrb holders logic.

just sold my bags and going all in on VECHAIN

fuck this shitcoin

Yeah I did that as well.
>it will boom once it hits kucoin

Yeah my fucking ass. I don't have too many so the bags are not too heavy but fucking hell I wish I didn't have them.

pls ,, sir xrb to $100

This is why you should never buy on hype.

ERC20 token with literally zero use. Vitalik probably wishes he could get rid of it from the blockchain.

I am sorry for anons, who bought it. Sell before the unknown dev exits.

for newfags and normies, just so you know these people are joking/lying.

>ERC20 token
user.. do you know what thread you're in?

No, because linkies are so deluded and have suffered so much that they have a genuine kind of brotherhood. XRB holders don’t have that at all, it’s just a rocketship everyone jumped on and will jump off just as fast. When it crashes it’ll be just you and your bags. Linkies, god help them, will be holding hands and singing “You’ll never walk alone” as they march into oblivion together.

link and raiblocks are just meme coins.. r u jsut realizing that?

LINK devs are at least still trying

Well done, sell low buy high
Ven is 60% of my portfilio but you fucked up