What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/956204021701804032
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, keep holding

Happens after every big scheduled announcement, a big dump then accumulating recommences

It was shilled by every Pajeet and all the normies of nu/biz/ fell for it

You really think shaking out the weak hands is a bad thing? This is literally an example of the patient taking money from the moon chasers.

Nothing, what is /biz'/ obsession with FUDDING this?

It's way more promising than like 90% of the memecoins that get threads here daily with ebin meme pics of anime girls themed after the token's logo.

It's in the super early stages but has serious real world money invested in it, Jim Breyer for fucks sake.

what big announcement? they literally didn't announce anything new. all they did was hype it up so we would buy in and dump on us fucking scam coin

nothing you little b*tch...just hodl and relax. $10 end of week

People always FUD the best coins. All top coins especially XRP and ETH have been fudded like crazy on Veeky Forums because everyone holds their own knockoff coin they got in early on but its not moving. Then you have the fucking /pol/ invasion of children thats even worse than the liberals they hate and you get niggercoin that and chinkchong that. Veeky Forums is an asshole place. Luckily they all stay poor because they did't buy iota and vchain at 0.2, or omg and neo for that matter. Good luck with DBC bois.

Idk, I feel like I got WEISS'd

>Jim Breyer
Is he a hungarian jew?

Are you retarded? Why do you think they say "BUY THE RUMOUS SELL THE NEWS". It's because there is always a dip after a hyped announcement. Sell if you want, this is a large multinational corporation standing on the stage with a crypto currency announcing a long term mutual commitment. I know where I'll be putting my money.

WE MOONING BOIS

IT'S DUMPING BOY

>not looking at 1 minute candles
Get out of my Veeky Forums

Why won't it dump more?! DUMP IT YOU FUKING NORMIES IM SO CLOSE TO A NODE!!!

A Jew investing in a company is a good thing, this isn't 1939 you imbecile.

Enjoy the downtrend everybody
fucking retards

I bought up a shit ton at 69. Thanks anons.

It's only a matter of time before we get another partnership announcement.

corporate masturbation session that said nothing and promises nothing of substance

it was just a wankfest for DNV GL to assure their investors that they were 'totally into this blockchain shit now bro for real see we've even got this chink here'

needless to say traders who are used to this type of thing dumped it immediately in order to buy back in on the dip, or simple to move on to something else more promising until there is more news

DNV GL ceo wouldn't even confirm they would be using vechain specifically as their blockchain solution, like come on totally weak

still holding, but it was exactly as eye rolling and a waste of time as I hope it wasn't going to be

Yeah, they announced nothing new except some new customers landed through DNV already running their apps on VeChain. Oh, and that DNV will use VeChain in all business units. But nothing el... oh, wait, also that Veracity will be integrated with VeChain, but that's absolutely it. Apart from DNV saying that they will be moving to doing everything on the blockchain. Nothing else. Oh, wait, there was also that thing about within weeks and months they would be tracking fucking food DNA on the blockchain.

Literally no news at all.

I've held Vechain for a little less than a month and it's x4'd.... I think nothing is wrong.

I've got 571 VEN and I'm trying to slowly but surely increase that. I really don't want to daytrade this.

> they announced nothing new except some new customers landed through DNV already running their apps on VeChain. Oh, and that DNV will use VeChain in all business units

literally not what they said at all, you assmunching cumguzzler

you heard what you wanted to hear, which is the purpose of corporate weasel words

Scam words

Every ven holder is guzzling confirmation bias like Their girlfgriend guzzles Chad's Cock

You guys realize this means CCK isn't just some oompa loompa cleaning Sunny Lu's office, but actually someone important enough to fly him to Europe for this shit? Not sure if I got the angle 100 % right, but if you compare the video from the DNV-GL press release and the one from CCK it seems to be him.

Practically confirms the PBoC rumor

Try listening to the stream again. This time you might want to take notes as you seem to have a hard time pinning down words.

who knows what can you do with 1 thor power?

Lmao.

twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/956204021701804032

More partnerships incoming. Pick up cheap VEN now.

>34:00 Luca Crisciotti: Everything we do will be supported by blockchain

>I really don't want to daytrade this.
Same. It's making fairly predictable dips between the Asian and Burger markets, and I've played with some very timid little swings, but I'm afraid that'll stop one day after selling off too many of my VEN and it'll never come back down.

You are the type of belligerently stupid son of a bitch that never ever realizes just how fucking dumb he really is.

Do you know what "reading between the lines" means? Try listening to what is really being said.

and he didn't say vechain specifically, you fucking imbecile

absolute brainlets that dont understand vechain needs a $400b market cap to be $2,000

comfy af

false

>Try listening to what is really being said.

It was all direct and explicit. You are trying to read ambiguity in that is not there.

ICON and VEN will pull a raiblocks cap this
everything that gets shilled dumps hard after theres nothing new coming up

32 minutes. He does

Raiblocks was heavily cancer overvalued and only rose because of the low liquidity at those shit exchanges.

You are fcking deluded to compare VEN with Raiblocks. Vechain is superior.

Raiblocks is also full of bugs and shit, like IOTA is rofl.

ICON will do well too, just needs mainnet and a Korean exchange and it goes to the moon.

~200-300m circulating supply cuckboy

Except that he did you fucking moron. Die poor faggot

pic for you

>It was all direct and explicit.

Wrong, idiot. If it was direct and explicit the market would have immediately exploded. It was precisely because it was ambiguous that the "its fucking nothing" news dump happened.

Feel free to pinpoint the precise moment that the DNV GL CEO said they entered into a contract with Vechain to provide enterprise blockchain solution to their operations though.

Oh...it doesn't exist! It doesn't exist. Why did he conveniently leave that direct and explicit type of statement out? Because at the moment there is no actual agreement for Vechain to provide anything to them, and vice versa. It was all corporate bluster, and its a mutual beneficial relationship since both of them want to be first movers into the blockchain logistics and record keeping area.

Notice how nobody in the room could answer PRECISELY what the nature of their partnership was? When asked about it they basically said "well we are talking to each other a lot". That's it.

You're fucking dumb as shit, and hopefully one day you will realize it and take measures to fix it.

Wrong. You dumb faggot.

>and he didn't say vechain specifically, you fucking imbecile
lmao your fud is so weak
DNV GL already deployed few solutions ON VECHAIN'S BLOCKCHAIN. They explicitly told this.

kek that's pretty amazing, so do we have any idea who that guy actually is?

they TESTED IT you FUCKING RETARD

to SEE IF IT WORKED you FUCKING RETARD

because they were CURIOUS you FUCKING RETARD

you people are stupid as shit, and I am embarrassed to be associated with you at all through ownership of the same fucking token, as weak as an association that may be

delete this, we really don't want to expose CCK

The absolute state of this FUD ...

>Feel free to pinpoint the precise moment that the DNV GL CEO said they entered into a contract with Vechain to provide enterprise blockchain solution to their operations though.

It was that bit between 00.01 and the end of the stream.

>He's from reddit!
>and he's so salty about VEN!

Is it really worth buying? Seems like the marketcap is already really high and the most it can do is 5-10x by EOY. I guess it'd be a good buy for people with a lot of capital because it's promising and basically a guaranteed moon, but not for smaller guys I guess?

good point, Veeky Forums has a bad habit of scaring off lucrative insiders

what kind of veiled fud is this?
Oh no it has been solid at around $8 for a few days after reaching a new ATH on a daily basis!

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

Seriously why do poor people buy these scams?
They won't make you rich, and you could use that money to buy the new wow classics game

How about you just go back to Plebbit and stay there this time?

find it

find the moment where the DNV GL CEO said there was a contract between them and Vechain to deliver a product or service going either way

find it

go ahead

you cant find, because it doesnt exist, you utter fuckwit

you baboon, you lizard-brain basement dweller. Fuck you

THATS NOT A FUCKING BUSINESS CONTRACT IMBECILE.

32:24 Do you use separate blockchain for each project?
32:28 Luca: No
32:29 Sunny: We use Vechain blockchain

One of the questions posed was asking if this is a test project or if this is a long-term thing with VeChain.

DNV GL guy replied that they have current applications running now that they can’t specify because of NDAs but that eventually everything on their business will run on blockchain.

Did he say everything will run on VeChain? No, not explicitly. But his answer was “everything on blockchain” when asked “what will you use VeChain for” so it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.

AND THEN WHAT DID HE SAY RIGHT AFTER THAT...

>welllllll.....

GEE WHIZ, WHAT COULD IT MEAN.

YOU FUCKHOLE.

he didnt specifically say it FOR A REASON YOU ACTUAL TARD

It would be so easy to weed out /pol/ by associating the good shit with jews. Lmao

I fucking hate you people, and I fucking hate that you are going to get rich right next to me by holding this coin. You don't deserve anything, much less this.

>I hate that you're right and I'm wrong
We get it, sperg fergeson. You're a delusional, salty reddit fuck. The only person that doesn't seem to get it is YOU.

wellll.... we are consortium blockchain but in q2 we gonna be public blockchain.
Geez man do I have to transcribe all the announcement?

so should I buy in at $8? I only have $1000 to invest

Yes they're using WTC blockchain thats why they set up a partnership with VeChain. Are you retarded or what?

>tfw went all-in on VEN and still only have 150 of em

Don't worry user, I aint making it.

You seem angry. Don't be angry. Your FUD is just weak so no one will buy it but there is no need to get all shouty.

It's been bouncing between 7 and 8 pretty much daily. How lucky do you feel?

>nu-uuuuhhhhhh!!!!!
>WHEN THE FUCKING TRADINGVIEW IS RIGHT THERE TO SHOW YOU THAT NOBODY WHO MATTERS THINKS THIS IS BIG NEWS

Pretty sure he's a viral marketer + plebbit already found it as well but here you go

FUD:

1) FUD'ing because you hold ven and understand its as sure a thing you will get in crypto and its hilarious if people are stupid enough to fall for it.
>high iq

2) FUD'ing because you hold ven but are skeptical of its potential to reach $1,000
>low iq

3) FUD'ing because you dont own vechain and are scared of the inevitable market shift vechain will usher in, causing people to invest in functional tokens that have real use.
>lowest iq

Fortunately the first type of FUD is comedic and easy to spot.
The second type of FUD is possibly the saddest because these people dont deserve to own VEN given how pessimistic they are.

The third type of FUD is with out a doubt the worst as the people that perpetrate this type of FUD are the discord PnD groups, the pajeets shilling scam coins and the low life retards that would rather chase moons. These are the people that will be poor and cry when the crypto market no longer accomodates pajeet scam coins and non-functional coins as it will ruin the pajeets mode of income through moons, scamcoins and shilling PnDs.

is an example of the third type.

>(You)
Yeah, I'm not touching it. I'll maybe put some more fiat in before Feb25 or the mainnet rollout, but I'm not gonna take the risk of fucking myself for marginal VEN

Something happened? Oh it’s at the same price as yesterday and didn’t dump? alright gonna keep holding

sauce?

Comfy as fuck in Vechain.

>reading between the lines
Yep retard confirmed

the dip that might happen won't give you that much extra ven with your 1k so why the fuck not buy now

The best part is Luca saying they gonna push blockchain to the other DNV GL's business divisions.
It looks like the whole DNV GL is jumping on blockchain, not only Business Assurance, which means they gonna shill Vechain to all their customers and legitimize crypto.

>no way! the news is amazing! its huge!!! prime trading time USA everybody is awake and watching! its huuuuugGGGGEEEEEEE!!! HE SJUUTST he just said tHAT VECHAIN IS EVERYTHING IN DNV GL!!!!! to the MOOOONNNN!!!!

*brap*

Oh please.
>GUYS THERE'S NO CONTRACT. THEY JUST HAD A BIG, PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO SAY THAT THEY WERE CONSIDERING IT AND HAD TESTED IT, THAT'S ALL!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
It's like you've never actually worked in a large corporation in your life. The C-levels in my company would definitely never go on record telling everyone what a big deal a potential vendor is going to be, before any paperwork got signed. It'd be an enormous waste of time and potential embarrassment for the company if things fell through, which they do for 99% of all non-contracted proposals.

poorfag here
just upped my stack from 38 to 68 VEN and Im comfy as fuck
all the fudding is hilarious. I guess a bunch of uninformed fags who havent done their research might actually fall for it and sell this monster of a coin

Oh nooo it's trading sideways...

What a nightmare...

my sides

Experienced trader that cant see more than immediate action and reaction

Do you realize that with all that fud blockchain projects are recieving it would be absolutely devastating for established company as DNV to endorse on of these blockchain projects only because of elaborate scam between them?

>massive amount of baseless fud
>checks binance and sees that my folio is still worth 6 figures
At least the fud made me look

Wow cool it man, re-read what I wrote. My point is that it’s obviously VeChain. We’re in agreeement but you aren’t very bright.

lol what?

is vechain a good coin?

The redditor spreading the FUD has only heard of Vechain for a day. He doesn't know that one of its primary characteristics is
>US government partnering with VEN
>Vechain goes up 1%
>BTC crashes
>Vechain goes up 1%
>Madagascar shuts down all ports and airstrips
>Vechain goes down 2%

Nice. Dip I was looking for. 359 extra VEN to my stack anons.

IN THE WAKE OF >>>>>MOMENTUS

this. like i don't get it aren't most people who are in VEN in it for the long haul? with sell walls and the general trajectory of the coin it's obviously not one of those quick-to-moon pnd coins, and unlike most coins it has actual uses and so on. yes it's unclear what "partnerships" actually entail but these are huge companies that are putting their reputation on the line, not bitconnect

conrgats. thats a healthy amount. How big is your stack?

no, im only holding 3k for the lulz

Don't believe the people who say VEN has a product. Here's the facts:
>Jim Bayer already dumped his bags at $9.
>No white paper.
>Huge sell walls are people who bought in at 30 cents dumping there bags on you.
>Even once Thor comes out they won't be more then $1 each.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: All of biz has bought this coin and biz never makes it.
My advice to you: Sell VEN and buy something else you guys are worse then linkies now.

1159 now, trying to get 1500! Poorfag but its much for me.

>mfw u just made 2.5x my entire stack on a fucking dip

so what weapon will you be using for your inevitable mass shooting when vechain hits $1,000 and you fomo'd in at $950

Nice did btw I’ve never heard of antshares?

Yes, you're right. My excuses. I thought you were the other guy.

>3k that will be worth $2,000 ea in ~4 years

Its called NEO now.