PayFair

Will we see $1 this month?

If we get listed on any other exchange it will x3-5 instantly. The marketcap is still so small that there is insane room for growth.

Hope it crashes you greedy faggots still holding since bilbo shilled this Ruski garbage at 0.04

Fucking deluded normans get a spacious x10, refuse to take it and instead start asking for x25

It does seem like garbage, but at the same time, craigslist is garbage and look how many people use that. I think we could see this shit hit half a bil market cap if the interface is even semi usable

3% escrow fees
Let me go ahead and switch from .01% to 3% that sounds good guys

Localbitcoins u habe to meet irl

Bump

This isn't a problem

Whoever you are that keeps making these threads, just stop. Some of us are still accumulating

>inb4 I'm a shill

I will be a shill once this thing gets listed on kucoin

I'm not sure about this month, but maybe next month. We'll see a pump when either this gets on a good exchange or when the exchanger comes out sometime next month, whichever comes first.

The team are talking about doing a crowdsale for a Cryptopia or Kucoin listing apparently.

Excuse me for liking to make money.

localbitcoin is even blocked in many countries

$1 by end of first week Feb, hopefully ~$2 once this has a working product and hits a bigger exchange. Holding 15k got in at 7 cents

>only had enough fiat for 9.4k
>too poorfag to afford the other 600 for an escrow node
It hurts

Maybe try selling high then buying back low? It seems to fluctuate from 29 to 34 cents these past few days

trust node, not escrow node

I got in at 6 cents, no way i'm gonna sell my stack dude

10k PFR = escrow node
$250 worth of PFR tokens = trust node

any idea what a trust node does? Or what benefits there are for having one?

lol you got it all switched.

escrow node = $250 worth of PFR
trust node = 10k PFR token

escrow node benefits? Got 1250pfr

next month

Where the fuck can you trade fiat with .01%?

I think he means exchange fees.

Then he's retarded because no exchange trades fiat with .01% fees

Right, my bad, thanks for the correction.

i fucking ready, literally x10 when, holding since .20

the next alt bull run. we are still in correcting and consolidation phase after the bull run we experienced from Dec-Jan.

Maybe some time middle Feb-March.

Are escrow nodes going to do much?

bump

We just have to pray that this gets listed on a good exchange that doesn't run retarded contests. If this goes on Kucoin or worst of all Huobi this will tank the second it get's listed.

thankful for helpful answers:

what is a trust node.. what exactly happens, when i have 10k pfr?

You get about 1% of the amount being transacted. Assuming this platform reaches a good volume, that could be a great anount.

thx