I'm all in on ICX, bought in at $9.30

I'm all in on ICX, bought in at $9.30
Should I sell at a loss

obviously not, just walk away from this nonsense for a couple days.

wtf man, chill

Don't sell till after the 31st, you'll atleast get out 1:1

Give it until the 31st at least

Hell yeah. If you don't sell at a loss, how will you lose money?

Many ICO buyers haven't sold a single token yet. They can dump it all the way to $.4 without taking a loss in ether or USD. What do you think happens in a few hours after no communication and a second delay?

The moment you will sell will be the moment it will skyrocket to 15-20usd. You know it :3

true story, happens every time

just stop stressing

this is the second project i am invested in that has underdelivered on its promises in the last 24 hours. what the fuck is going on with icx? no mainnet and no communication?

What else hasn't delivered?

ICO holders bought this for $0.4... are you guys retarded? sell now

This is the only coin I have right now that hasn’t made me money.

I’m thinking about holding until the end of the month - but it’s annoying to see.

one called block array. dev said exchange announcement by yesterday at 9pm. it turns out what that means is an announcement of an announcement and we don't actually get to know anything until the 31st. then all the zealots in the telegram defend him and attack the people who are rightfully pissed off by the semantic wordgame bullshit. just unproffessional

kek I'm an ICO holder. It was about $0.11, not $0.40. You have to remember the ETH we used to pay for it was much cheaper back then, in September.

ETH has gone 4x. icon has gone 77x... HMMMMM WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO

Weak hands Reddit

If you actually rely on advice from this board whether to buy or sell fuck off this game isn't for you

yeah you should have picked a better coin. sorry you fell for the ICX meme

livestream?

and you could have bought for $1 on binance if you weremt a retard.

wtF ppl bought dis coin at lower price than current priC3 .. SEll NOW!!!11 xD

I bought at $2 before I knew how much money ICO holders made, then I sold at $10- you are the retard if you are buying in now

It's never had a steep correction.. I think it's about time it happened.

yeah sell everything you buy at a 20% loss, sure way to make it

>I bought at $2 before I knew how much money ICO holders made
again, how the fuck does how much money people made on a coin have anything to do with anything?

>wow those antshare guys are already up x20, guess i wont buy that trash!!

well moron, if you look at the NEO charts it has had several MASSIVE corrections, sometimes more than 70% of its value. ICX has never had anything of the sort- save when BTC died and the whole market crashed 50%

This mainnet and summit nonsense is priced in, ICO holders are waiting to dump