You haven't told anyone your networth right?

You won't mention anyone how much money you have once you make it, right?

Nada.
I will cash out an unknown amount through monero

Nope. It can make you a target. My mom already tells anyone who'll listen that I trade bitcoin.. Even told their movers.

of course not, telling anyone about your money is like asking for a trouble, either because of gimmedats or actual criminals, besides what's the point of actually telling someone?

How does this actually work though?
How do you cash out with Monero? Please explain as if I were the Pepe in OPs pic.

should i be braggins about 6900?

Only my wife and her boyfriend Jerome.

My parents know. I bought their house and freed them off their morgange recently.
They will not get jelly since I convinced my dad to get in at 1k and he made 200k profits, which he cashed out around the top when I gave him the sell signal.

Other than that its top secret and they will keep it secret as well. Even from my brothers.

Im a gud boy they are very proud.

they'll know after they see the lambo

my mommy knows because i love her, took out some crypto gains already to help her

>talking to normal humans
>talking to other humans
just smile and nod when appropriate and never reveal your powerlevel.

I have a negative net worth, so I tell everyone I know in hopes of gibs.

Only with five friends who are also invested.

my net worth? $20,000 in student loans I don't have to start paying for about 10 months, a car worth $2500, $1000 in crypto, and $2000 in cash

You will regret that soon.

You should never trust anybody except the closest of family and even with them be careful.

Only told family and friends I tripped on shrooms with.
They can be trusted and after seeing this crazy end of 2017 actually want to join in now, too.

your moms poor as fuck, living vicariously through her pathetic son

I have a friend who is substantially wealthier than I am. I've talked to him about this and he says it's all true, anything you've heard about having a lot of money. He's shown me texts from people we both know where they ask for money, and it's so sad. They always do some bullshit smalltalk but you know exactly what they want. He says I'm one of only a few people who have never asked anything of him, because I've always managed my money well and I'm not a broke bitch. Most people are terrible with money, it's really depressing.

Keep that guy close user. Try and find more like him.

Good boy

No, anyone stupid enough to admit they own money deserves whatever they get coming to them.

I’m already awkward and don’t have friends, so it works out.

A 7200$ debt from my 2013 Elantra (7,5% interest fuck me). Also 300$ left to pay on credit card, otherwise yeah nothing other than 145 XLM. Does my computer count as an asset?

I will come out to my parents as a millionaire.
They don't know anything about my crypto endeavors.
Gonna record it on camera.
I'm gonna buy a real snare drum to do the *drumroll*
I'm gonna pop some expensive champagne bottles.

My brother who is a nocoiner has to be there too.

i said turned 1.5k into 1.5m in 6 months around all my friends, i just say it to test how people will react

What does it matter if you're planning on moving away with your gains?

Nice one. Enjoy the moment user. And prepare to maybe find out some of them do get jelly and cold towards you.
Wont happen if you have a good family though

Nobody.

>1337

Winning at life user, I am proud of you.

>test how people will react
and?

I'm not sure where you are from OP but talking about how much money you have is a sure fire way to get robbed in most of the world.

Nice

You buy tons of drugs on the darknet.

I'll mention it only to my close family, and buy a house to my parents because they deserve it.

i told my parents because i love them and they love me

i paid for my mom to retire a year early

oh the only problem i have is that i have NO fucking clue how to will crypto to people

Dont. Increase scarcity.
You owe it to Veeky Forums

>don't leave my family 7 figures
no

never tell anyone that can identify you what youre actually worth. it just opens the door to criminals to attack you. the only ppl that know about my wealth are anons on Veeky Forums

In that case:
Use a hardware wallet. Give your family one third of the seed.
Hire two individual lawyers/accountant or whatever to store a sealed box containing the other 2 thrirds.
Instruct them to give the box to your family when they are informed of your death (theres some sort of government systems in place to inform the lawyers managing your will)

make sure your family doesnt know who the lawyers are and make sure the lawyers dont know of each other and dont know what the boxes contents are.
Dont add a note to the box so if they open it they wont know 100%what it is.

2 questions
How many good boy points did you get?
And
How many chicken tendies can you get from them?

My portfolio isn't stable enough to tell. "Hey I'm a millionaire, Mom!" becomes "I was a millionaire last week, now everything is down 40%. But if I just HODL a while it'll be 1.2 Million!" is shit conversation.

She'll know when I reach my cash-out target. No sooner.

>How many good boy points did you get?

>How many chicken tendies can you get from them?
My calculations put it somewhere between 87 and 89.

Im margin long on tendies

Kek, “mom I’m a millionaire” mom quits job, “hey mom I’m no longer a millionaire, I just need to HODL” mom” WTF is a HODL I quit my job because you said you were a millionaire and your only 20, for fucks sake user I should of aborted you”

you need multiple millions to make it anons

Nice

Said stuff when I started, bought a laptop, used new laptop as an excuse to not having any crypto anymore. Claimed I lost a lot and took out what I could.
>This was 2012

>It's getting hard to hide my money now
>Friend saw my tax forms and asked why I'm paying so much
>New car, friends think I got it from my Dad, one buddy is catching on
Should I just move? I'm tired of pretending to be poor.

Kek, I know. I’ll only cash out when I reach 7mil or 77mil(depending on market trend) cuz 7 is my lucky number.
But I was just imagining what the conversation in anons scenario would be.

build a new social circle full of wealthy people first

and stay the guy you are user, sounds like you have good character

Have everything secured and ready to move and while your on the road or about to get on a plane call your friends and family and tell them the truth(not about you leaving that should be a secret from everyone) see how they react, and if it’s bad just take the plane if it a satisfying response for you take the plane go on a trip, and invite your best friend(make sure he won’t kill you for the money) talk with him in person and give him some advice like “although I believe X is a good coin you should know there is always risk, and you should only put what you can and not more. After like three weeks go back and buy yourself an apartment or house.
At least that’s what I would do