Axpire

AHHH THIS SHIT IS MOONING ON THE DAY IT GOT LISTED
BUYBUYBUY

>ecr 223, (half the gas price, coin transactions get undone if you sent them into an address that can't accept them eg contract address + other benefits)
>the coin is based around business cost management, which could lead to insane potential when businesses pump the coin
>hugely lucrative shady businesses will use the platform since it can be used for tax avoidance if you solely deal with crypto and it can help make dark market businesses more legit. It's not illegal however since its just a fucking coin
>great development team, has roger ver (whatever you might think of him, his projects went up crazy amounts, bitcoin in 2011 and bch went up 6x after being released. he doesn't shill just any shitcoin)

Smells of Pajeet, but unironically this will take off as it is a huge thing for large businesses.

Seeing the distribution of the coins makes me feel bad about my 200k

not buying your bags user. this absolute dogshit ico was the first ico which allowed burgers so u retards just ramboed into it cause u couldnt rambo into anything else

Salty and poor

>implying he's not right

yeah like bitcoin in 2011 were his project
he got a fluke that's all

Ver doesn't matter. He shills normies and gets that job done brilliantly. With this team, partnerships and product, we will be valued at 500m mcap by peer perform alone.

He isn't right

Listed on what?

Imagine you're this retarded to think an ICO must be shit because burgers were allowed in, I will see you in the dollar area when it hits a big exchange.

List of icos I got into because they allowed Burgers.
Dragonchain, Raiden, GVT, Lamden, Props, Gladius, Axpire.
Still waiting on Props and Gladius.

Being Australian I can get into any ICO, but I saw huge potential in aXpire and going to long term hold it.

Only Idex for now.

People will go through Veeky Forumscatalogue in a month, because they won't believe it was actually less than a dollar such a short while ago.

how high above ICO is it?

What is the Cir Supply?

About 3x ico. I saw some purchases at the beginning for 30x lol

god bless the anons who shilled this during the ICO

I see a lot of fuckers on here begging people to keep quiet during ICOs, but you sons of bitches spread it for all of Veeky Forums to see

Threw 10 ETH down during the final hours, and i'm already up 20 grand.
Fucking love you guys. thank you.

>tfw went into block array
goddamn I always get into the wrong ICOz

Lol I’ll buy this shit before roger puts it too high and it get listed on real exchange

To anybody that thinks this is just a pajeet coin just read the fucking whitepaper. This shit sells itself.

You can hope for a dump or correction , but you're not getting my bags.

This. I’m trying to get a good buyin on idex. I’m hoping to get like 10k before it hits real exchanges

>literally selling at 20cents and dropping
>literally no fucking volume at all
lul are you guys fucking retarded or something?

no volume because no one has their fucking tokens

Just the usual pajeet shilling nothing to see here filter and carry on

lamden dipped below ICO before x10
>literally never seen an ICO initial listing before
>calls other people retarded

LMAO Lamden when x2 the minute the ICO ended and only went up from there.

Meanwhile it's nearly two weeks after the ICO and barely 1.6x and dropping. Fuck Pajeets this would have been 4x if they had released it on time.

this coin is a complete failure
watch it dip below ICO price

Is that you JR?

>literal 30cent sell order up for 30 minutes and no buyers
great 10x coin you got here guys
lul

wtf r u on about? there are buy orders at 3x ico price

I have 1 grand in total fuuuuuuuuuu