Passive Income

What's the best COIN\Investment?

Im talking about Crypto and Real Life stuffs

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/a-recap-of-all-things-obsidian-put-on-your-reading-glasses-this-is-about-to-get-serious-f99ccc2a8ee0
youtu.be/61i2iDz7u04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitconnect seems to be the best option, I have my next payment of $20k interest scheduled to be paid out in march, it's closed for a moment, but will soon open for new lending

Ark has a great delegate & staking system that runs very smoothly.

bitconnect my friend

For staking?

Probably Monk or ALCQ

Blocknet.
Staking ~10% annual. And part of the transaction fee when DEX is live.

XGOX will give you a daily return of 3%, been staking for 1.5 months now. Works great!

A R K
R
K

Sounds like BCC my friend

How does it work with ARK? What is the revenue you can expect with, let's say 1k$?

nice try byran klein you fucking jew

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

thanks senpai

mnrank.com

Check it out, masternodes are a great way to make passive income. I currently run 2 masternodes, and I'm making ~$1000 a week from them.

ODN gives you back 10% per year for staking. The CEO just made an announcement yesterday saying that they should hit a large exchange soon.

Masternodes are expensive as hell to run. A LINDA node costs $100,000. I ain't got that kind of cheddar

Sharpe Capital.

ETH payment monthly predicting moons

Real Estate. Property is the ultimate chadcoin.

Fuck passive income I want massive income

Coss.io, you still have time to buy.
You have been warned.

This, currently planning to use my crypto gains to expand my real estate portfolio and live like a fat cat landlord for the rest of my life.

True, but they're not all that expensive. I paid about $12K in total for the 2 nodes I'm running. I've made most of that back already from rewards, and the coins have increased in value since I bought. So if I sell my nodes I'll be making a profit there as well.

which ones are they?

I have been thinking about pooling together some money and getting a dash masternode.

The only issue is that if that's the case I would have to pretty much become a dash shill and I just don't believe it is the only coin that can make it moving forward.

I like the ecosystem and the tech but the development team is really bad and the clock is ticking every single day with better crypto currencies on the rise.

So many brainlets ITT.
Obtain crypto gains.
Cash out some gains.
Learn brick and mortar, basic electrician knowledge, plumbing and DIY basic knowledge.
Buy real estate in good condition Rent it for passive income.
Reinvest in crypto or not.
Buy real estate in bad condition. Fix what you can, outsource what you can't fix yet. Sell after repairs for profit.
Rinse and repeat.
Even if you don't see gains quickly you are still getting some skills. Even if you make it in crypto alone house repair and that entrepreneur view on things will keep you motivated and pull you away from the void of financial success but personal failure.
Fun fact. Girls love money but they get wet when they see men doing stuff. It doesn't matter, sports, hard hat work, etc.
In my personal experience for most girls doers>>>>intellectuals when you put money aside from the equation

Nice advise, user

>advise
lrn2english, nigger

get in early on PoS, esp masternode coins.

I picked up 20k payfair for this, debating getting more tbqh

if the marketcap is in the billions it's probably too late to get staking gains

the only one i consider for staking gains that's high is ETH, but that's mostly because ETH is going to flip BTC this year and is super fucking useful

Yea I sort of already plan to do that once I feel like I have enough to sell everything or at least a good portion. Does anyone have any links/advice on real estate ventures/schemes outside of just flipping and renting homes? I’d like to start there and I have contacts for major repairs but I know the really money comes in shit that’s above just buying/fixing/selling, repeat.

>cash out of a bubble that's in its early stages and makes it very fast to cash out for a bubble that is in its later stages and is glacially slow to cash out
brilliant

>Buy run down house
>Fix it as cheap as possible
>Rent it or sell it
Or
>buy house
>rent it out
And remember flipping a house is speculating.

>tell people who can barely dress and feed themselves to fix up houses

Ehh not everyone here is an autistic basement dweller. I’ve actually done basic house construction, my old man also does hardwood flooring.

But I ask about other opportunities because just the basic buying and renting properties is small potatoes in the grand scheme of the real estate business

>passive income
>become a fucking builder
You're a complete idiot.

RLX is the ultimate real estate chad coin

Illya Zwei!!
Illya Drei!!!

You can make a fuck ton doing this if you know what you're doing. It also sounds a lot more fun than wage-cucking it. People have different tastes though and clearly you disagree.

Yes but he really wasn't giving any advice about passive income. Some of us have important shit to do with our lives and actually want passive income.

>I ain't got that kind of cheddar
That's the beautiful irony of using investments as a form of passive income; you need so much money to get a return worth living on that you're already wealthy enough to never need to give a shit about money.

He said sell it but you could also try and rent it out. It's not as passive as receiving dividends though. My passive picks are COSS and Ark, which I intend to hodl. The rest of my picks I hope to sell after a hodling for years and reinvest into real estate.

My goal is to eventually own at least 4 houses, one to live in and 3 to rent out. I live in a city with huge growth rate and I'm sure property values will increase.

WCXT is a new passive income token coming next month. They're giving away 50 free tokens until then.
Http://wcex.in

>hey guys, any passive income tips?
>quit your job or study and become a triple threat electrician/plumber/handyman that tries to flip houses

REAL Asset Ledger.

You can thank me later.

passive income has to be built up by active work, retard, you think money will just start falling from the sky?

Yes, faggot. It's called buying an existing property and then getting some other person to pay you money to live in it. Or you can send you money to jews and they'll send you back more money periodically.

You two are basically saying the same thing, the difference is basically the amount of upfront capital you need to buy a property is much greater with a house that doesn't need fixing up. You can also pay people to fix up a place if the location and repair cost is right.

Basically you're arguing about nothing.

If you compare something like ark to mining, you make about 10x the returns mining than you would staking ark dollar for dollar. Mine if your poor, when you get more money you can buy POS and MN coins. Also you can try getting on stuff very early, ODN is going to have MN but there not released yet, and they have a crazy solid roadmap; 20 million dollar mc.
medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/a-recap-of-all-things-obsidian-put-on-your-reading-glasses-this-is-about-to-get-serious-f99ccc2a8ee0

>Basically you're arguing about nothing.
What do you think we're all doing here day in day out?

Hey hey hey! Hey hey hey! Hey hey hey! Wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa-up BITCONNECT!

Get a steady income
Save 50+% and invest in cheap global index mutual funds
Wait 10 years, spice with tech and emerging markets
Retire and live off 4% of assets yearly
Laugh heartily at coin cucks and other retards

Oops, the funds should be spiced, not your 10 years

>wage cuck for 45 years
>retire with enough money to get into a top tier nursing home

I'm making one hundr- ehh one thousand four hundred dollars a day, 7 days a week.

WHAAATT?

>working

Setting up a security node on Zencash.

BEECCOONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCC
youtu.be/61i2iDz7u04

This

ODN is probably the best shitcoin. I have about 30k, so 3k+ odn. 3k odn at just 5$ is 15k USD a year. Sounds pretty nice eh?

t. all coins are shitcoins

Also this, PFR and ODN. I've been trying to tell people since it was ICO.

You didn't mention that 5$ is a modest 140mm market cap. If ODN even gets in the top 100 you're looking at a minimum 10k yearly return on each masternode. I with everything going for it I wouldn't surprised to see a billion dollar mc (that's 40k+ a year for each masternode)

Also this is an Obsidian shill thread now

What is mnrank?

>triple threat. i lost it