Crypto is a dead meme and you're in denial

what separates Veeky Forums from the 13-16 year old kids posting youtube videos/following instagram accounts hyping up various coins? Here's the answer; nothing. You fucks are the exact same. The chance to make it has passed, we will see no real bull runs until the market is regulated - so whoopie, imagine the bleeding that will induce. If you genuinely think you're going to be able to retire off your fucking FAD internet money, you better start preparing for the big painful cock of life as it is going to fuck you over when this comes fully crashing down. You all laugh at the 'normies' but you guys are the fucking normies now. Seriously, you do/say/research the exact same shit the normies do, there is nothing separating you other than pink wojak memes, which they will soon have hold of to.
tldr; Veeky Forums is the exact same as 14-16 y/os hopping on the crypto trend and bragging to their friends about it - except its just more autistic here.

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah b-but the fundamentals, the technology, the A-team, the white papers, the disruptive, the market cap, the hold, the moon, the FUD, the gains.

It HAS to be real

Stay salty nocoiner, 95% of the population have no idea what crypto is.

erm definitely not 95% you retard. Every fucking kid knows about it now, everyone in pop culture is talking about it. Even if it was true, people not knowing about it does NOT mean money.

and how many actually know how to even transfer funds from a wallet to an exchange?

just because they "know about it" doesnt mean they actually have fucking idea what it is. Most people dont even know what a blockchain is yet theyre prancing around like bitcoin is the next big thing.

Normalfags say normies.

Not all of us are retarded moon kids who can only make money in a bull market.

You've been in denial since this has taken off and you're just angry that you're either too afraid or too stupid to seize a golden opportunity when it presents itself. With that being said good luck and try not to kys when our next bull run starts at the end of Q1

But thats good? the more normies the more money is in this shitshow

>i-it's over this, for real this time!
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

>“Why Bitcoin can’t be a currency” – The Underground Economist | $0.23
>“Why bitcoin will fail” – Apenwarr | $3.12
>“So, That’s the End of Bitcoin Then” – Forbes | $15.15
>“Why Bitcoin Will Fail as a Currency” – The Calculating Investor | $14.01
>“The Bitcoin Is Dying. Whatever.” – Gizmodo Australia | $10.95
>“The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin” – Wired | $2.37
>“Wired, Tired, Expired for 2012: EXPIRED – Bitcoin” – Wired | $13.30
>“Beware of This Insidious New Currency Scam” – Salon | $117.06
>“Game Over, Bitcoin. Where Is The Next Human-based Digital Currency?” – OUI Share | $122.30
>“Bitcoin Sees the Grim Reaper” – NY Mag | $105.70
>“Why Bitcoin will fail” – DailyPaul.com | $105.39
>“The SEC Shows Why Bitcoin Is Doomed” – Bloomberg View | $93.57
>“Bitcoin Is A Joke” – Business Insider | $433.57
>“Bitcoin Will Crash To $10 By Mid-2014” – Business Insider | $887.63
>“An early obituary for bitcoin” – Reuters | $821.79
>"Bitcoin revealed: a Ponzi scheme for redistributing wealth from one libertarian to another” – The Washington Post | $182.00
>“Is this the end of Bitcoin?” – BizNews.com | $228.07
>“Was 2014 The Death March for Bitcoin?” – PYMNTS.com | $315.81
>“Bitcoin is (Nearly) All Dead” – Acton | $325.60
>“Why Bitcoin’s male domination will be its downfall” – Fusion | $235.13
>“Why Apple Pay And Dollars Are Killing Bitcoin” – Forbes | $233.01
>“Performing an Autopsy on the Bitcoin” – The Street | $409.05

>“Dumb Investment Of The Week: Bitcoin Investment Trust” – Seeking Alpha | $408.3
>“R.I.P. Bitcoin. It’s time to move on.” – Washington Post | $382.00
>“Bitcoin Refuses to Just Die Already” – Gizomdo | $1185.01
>“Bitcoin passes $1,000 but only number that matters is zero” – Financial Times | $1034.34
>“Bitcoin is a bubble. It will burst on Monday 12 December 2016” – Linkdin | $771.23
>“The Bitcoin Bros Have Lost” – Deal Breaker | $577.58
>“Bitcoins – Are You Kidding Me?” – Seeking Alpha | $1938.7
>“Bitcoin will never be a financial mainstay” – Finance Feeds | $1,184.47
>“What is a Good Price For Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies? Zero.” – Jonathan Harris | $2262.83
>"Stay away from bitcoin — it’s complete garbage” – MarketWatch | $2345.56
>״Why Investors Should Ignore the Cryptocurrency Hype״ – Investopedia | $2,594.21
>“Bitcoin Just Surged Over $4000 and Is Near Biggest Financial Crash in 400 Years” – The Street | $4061.54
>“Gartman: Avoid the bitcoin boom” – CNBC | $4,046.99
>“A Bitcoin Is Worth $4,000–Why You Probably Should Not Own One” – Forbes | $4,179.97
>“Bitcoin’s price hit $5,000 last week. It’s still a dumb investment” – LATimes | $4,363.02
>“Why China Crushed Bitcoin” – Forbes | $4,450.15
>“Virtual Currencies are Not Money!” – Linkedin | $5,943.06
>“Jamie Dimon says if you’re ‘stupid’ enough to buy bitcoin, you’ll pay the price one day” – CNBC | $5,128.05
>“Bitcoin ‘Ought to Be Outlawed,’ Nobel Prize Winner Stiglitz Says” – Bloomberg | $9,972.67
>“Time to sell your Bitcoins: Cryptocurrencies success a bubble, Central bankers around the world warn” – Financial Express | $9,096.37

Jesus, if someone put $200 in Bitcoin when it was $0.23, it would be worth over $10 million right now.

very astute observation

Aren't nocoiners stupid?

xby will win

If I had put 200$ into COLX I would have made 30k right now. Instead of 8$ for just 1.6k

>still saying normie in 2018

Forbes, Gizmodo, Wired, Salon, NY Mag, Bloomberg, Business Insider, Reuters, Washington Post, and CNBC just happen to be leftist shit stains. (((Coincidence)))?

>what separates Veeky Forums from the 13-16 year old kids posting youtube videos/following instagram accounts hyping up various coins?

The jewtubers are actually making a reliable income while we throw dice in an alley with niggers and pajeets?

I'd imagine it's more coincidental that it's almost impossible to even find a major media source or publication that aren't leftist shitstains. Coincidentally.

It's almost as if...

Go on....

The only autistic thing about this is that OP isn’t buying the dip. Wish we could cross paths in real life so I could stomp you out

Most people think crypto currency == Bitcoin

They don't know there are much better alternatives. And even the ones who do know aren't buying it(like OP's poor ass) because of this

Normies eat this shit up like a pig to slop. When these (((news sources))) finally tell the normies it's okay to dive in 'that' is the time to get out. Most people will wait and wait and wait and wait. And then when it's just too ridiculous to believe it will go any higher, then they will get in. It will be the pump to end all pumps, followed by the dump to end all normies lives. Massive regulation will follow suit cause normies can't handle a real free market that has risk.

By then Veeky Forums will be of the few 1%-10% who made it because they held on. Most people will panic, sell it all or cash out too soon. They are limp wristed weak hands. Each wave of new money more pathetic than the last.

So just sit tight and transfer their wealth to you and live the rest of your life on this miserable shithole planet in your own corner of paradise.

Bloody NORPS

>every fucking kid knows about it now

Yeah and I have all the money. I’ll gladly sell them my coins when they get some.

I’d guess less than 0.1% of the population

At 5-10% we are in full bubble or possibly even new paradigm

Nothing to see here. Of course, it just happened naturally.