What was this board like before there were cryptocurrencies?

What was this board like before there were cryptocurrencies?

shit

People here before would have done actual research and not bought into a scam ETH token like RaiBlocks.

Good, people actually made money back then.

This board didn't exist before cryptocurrencies. Now stop making this fucking thread every fucking day

filled with digital marketing pay per download bullshit

Kind of lame, actually. Still obsessed with get rich schemes. It was kind of lame but I sort of miss it but it really wasn't all that good

Penny stocks

mostly about kneepads

It was quiet.

Mostly just Trust-fund kiddies gloating about how much money they made "managing" a small department of their Granddads company.

how is raiblock scam?

I don’t know what is better. That, or the constant shilling

Do your research!

It's not even an ETH token. That person is just a really bad troll spouting stupid memes

Just check the archives, some stock threads, some business threads, but mostly filled with internet get paid by doing shit scams, referral cancer, crimes and get-rich-quick schemes. The mid-early-crypto-era is probably peak in the thread quality.

occasional crypto thread, very slow board and most posts stayed up for weeks. Mostly people making threads with schemes like they ed from ed edd and eddy

don't listen to the reddit faggots flying in here larping as if they knew what this board was like in the past during the crypto bear market, its way better now

It didn't exist. Veeky Forums was literally made to be the bitcoin containment board

This
Although I genuinely enjoyed trolling 'Vanguard is the greatest thing ever and no one can beat it' guy

That cute guy made videos saying Veeky Forums is wrong about everything

>MUH PENNY STOCKS
>HOW DO I DROPSHIP?
>HOW MAKE MONEY FROM HOME USING INTERWEBS?
>HOW I DO SCAM PEOPLES?
It was utter shit

To be honest I prefer it now. Crypto bullshit provides more keks than dropshipping or faggot internet 'entrepreneurs' ever did.

This. It literally turned into crypto shilling a couple months after this board was created.

I remember those threads that had the collage of Veeky Forums literature which included the likes of The Richest Man in Babylon and The Intelligent Investor

Now it's just memes and shit flinging

ANOTHER
DAY
WASTED
ON
Veeky Forums

THREADS

BY that leaf

We shorted PRAN, some guy named Arturo Monzon (who posted way too much doxxable info) or something became a janitor and and tried to become some sort of trading guru before fucking off because his father-in-law gave him a cushy job but presumably made him start actually working. Also he converted to Islam. Some tripfag called ihazmillions tried to brow beat people in to doing nothing but putting all their money in VOO, and then there were a bunch of repeat threads about penny stocks, forex, how do i make internet money, and scams. And then 2017 happened and now we talk about cryptocurrencies practically exclusively.

You forgot the comedy gold budget threads