Blockport

Get in here lads. This just sold out in minutes, right now pre-salers are keeping the price down on ED with their bonus, but we are moving up already. Still only slightly above ICO.

Devs just confirmed a partnership with ARK and new exchanges very soon.

0x327682779bab2bf4d1337e8974ab9de8275a7ca8

etherdelta.com/#0x327682779bab2bf4d1337e8974ab9de8275a7ca8-ETH

ICO price was 0.00034 fyi.

This is the first social trading exchange, people can attach yourself to your trades there and follow you. How many noob friends approached you and asked if you can manage their portfolio for them, that they would even pay you a fee? Well, you had to decline, because it's a taxation nightmare. This literally solves this issue, you can just have people follow you there and make money.

Devs are Europe based, whitepaper is extremely detailed, hardcap was super low at 14 million dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

alpha.blockport.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i bought some on ED since i missed out on the ICO. i have feeling it'll be like BNB and KCS. it'll take off once normies find out about it

This is a dream if you know anything about what you're doing. Just get the fuck in, and make money off your normie friends

their are located in a tech hub backed by google. Brilliant team and the cap is only 15m. The beta is coming in q1 2018 get in while you can this is literally free money

The token is better than BNB, it reduces trading fees and is used for social trading. In the future, normies who are daunted by crypto can just invest there and attach themselves to you or other successful traders. They will need BPT for that and you will earn fees from these people.

Hey is this Universa?
No?
Fuck off then

>I bought into an ICO thinking i'd be able to flip it but it turns out money isn't so free

I bought on ED under ICO, because I knew about the pre-salers dumping. I was surprised it didn't go further below though.

>deloitte partnership

This is enough to send it to 100 mill cap +

I already made $200k on Coss, Kucoin & Binance muhahahaha

I Put in 50k into this sweet golden coinage

I just put in 20k, this is gold. Price is so cheap

>getting mandatory audit by gay ass public accountants

partnership

you cant call an audit a partnership. they wouldnt allow that it hurts their brand name if any client could do that. do you business at all?

oh y, yes

already have a partnership with microsoft, dell and intel

gucci ark partnership with them, so this will take off soon!

Sweet baby jesus. U got me fomoed i dont want to be a poorfag anymore

Well, you should just get on the TG. It's basically pre-salers telling everyone they are dumping and noobs complaining about missing the ICO instead of buying on ED. There is definitely interest.

Partnership with ark? Exchange listings very soon? Near ICO price?
I'm in lads

Devs just said they are going on a well known exchange "very soon" but cannot comment which one. That pretty much means it must be a good one.

No thanks lads

Someone just leaked BPT is getting listed on Kucoin in their channel. Strap in boys, here we go

This is going to be huge, I'm loading my bags as we speak as its still roughly around ICO price, only 69,440,000 supply. If that doesn't say enough.

ARK red. Wagecucks selling because they didnt get x10 in 5minutes. Im ready for the moon. New exchange snnouncement coming soon

The ARK partnership together with ARK 2.0 releasing soon is great. Keep in mind this is a very low cap project.

presale idiots selling under ico

Well, they are taking profits, not that dumb. But I don't see how this doesn't touch a higher market cap, it's a proper social DEX. Cobinhood offers much less, pulls hardly any volume and is valued at 160 million. No reason for this to stay at 14.

buy or cry!!!

I recommend joining their telegram, it's fucking hilarious. Pajeet pre-salers first bragging about dumping then telling everyone else to dump so they can rebuy when price isn't dropping. lmfao

alpha.blockport.io - try their alpha! looks great.

got any screen? I'm a member but can't find it.

source?

Keep an eye out, happened a while ago. 10k members spamming it means I can't be fucked scrolling up.

Also tg, didn't screencap it though. Go on and ask there.