Internet Jobs

Hi everyone, I earn money through Facebook with anime fanpages. Does anyone else has another income coming from the internet other than cryptocurrencies? I know it's not a lot ofmoney btw, But I only dedicate 3 hours per day 3 days a week to this project and i'ts something I like, So 2K per month feels very good. I also live in Mexico, and working as an engineer I make 1.5K per month, so it feels good to earn 2k monthly from Facebook.

Facebook pays people for all those shitty fanpages?

Dime tus secretos

Monetized how ?

Have you seen all those "You won't believe what happened to this kid" articles?
I write articles about Anime news or curiosities.

I upload YouTube videos. Right now i'm also working on an Instagram page and shilling shirts to niche audiences.

Fucking awesome eCPM. I have a $0.4 eCPM in Facebook. I would be rich if I had a $3 CPM like you Europeans.

Hablas español, entonces eso es en pesos?

How to do this ?

i'm a camwhore

No son pesos, son dólares. Facebook paga en dólares no importa que seas de El Salvador, LOL.

>I earn money through Facebook with anime fanpages
How do you do that?

Oh okey, yo he tratado pero no logro pasar de unos cuantos cientos de seguidores y como mi audiencia es pequeña no he querido empezar a monetizarla

Build and grow big fanpages, get at least 100K likes, apply for instant articles, earn money.

good for you OP that sounds really nice, can you explain how facebook monetization works, I know a lot of people who reupload vines and such just sell their pages when they hit like 1M likes and follows, but I didn't know you can get money just for running the page, is it similar to youtube, any tips for anyone wanting to try this out, I'm not big into anime but I sure as hell bet I can get a few meme pages going and just reupload normie memes

Find a niche, start doing it as a hobby and see what works.

I mug people in car parks in rich parts of two different parts of town as they are exiting bars and clubs.

good work jamal

i've made 6 figures+ thru facebook, but running ppc ads to cpa offers using cloakers. are you just monetizing with display ads or what?

i would literally kill myself if i was born in mexico.

Mexico is one of the happiest countries in the world, so I doubt so. You must be from a "First world" country, where the majority of people are pussies like you attempting to kill themselvses everytime the feel uncomfortable.

II just post links from my website. I would've liked to be aware of CPA earnings 3 years ago.

Just grow a big fanpage, apply for instant articles and copy-paste any clickbait you see in big pages and post it in your own web page. Then you can monetize it by posting the link from your website in your fanpage. Izi pizi.

how to I go about setting my own web page, what do you use, do you have adsense on it?

also when you started out did you share your facebook page on your profile, or did you just pay money for sponsored adverts, are you still doingit or just relying on your fanbase to share it and grow organically? also how long did it take you to get where you are?

>Mexico is one of the happiest countries in the world
i talk to workers here in texas all the time about why they came here. most because cartels demand money if they want to live a normal life, so they come here to do dirt work and send the money back so the cartel doesnt burn their fucking houses down.

Ran a music Youtube channel that earned 1k/month

Why do beaners like anime so much?

>Also nice larp

I'm assuming you can do this on IG as well, no? Just semi-spam your stories with clickbait from your site and get paid through website ads? I have a 55k page that's still growing even though I haven't posted in months.

what kind of page do you have?also did you you use any sort of program to grow it?

I have a website with loads of visitors since i was in college but no idea how to monetize. Feelsbadman

how have you not even googled that at least

I have but i'm not great with all this adsense and clickthrough business so i got a hard time understanding the whole mechanism.

Tl;dr retarded

Gaming/Comedy is the primary page.
I grew a second account with a followbot up to 30k before I stopped posting, I would advise against it. IG starts to shadowban your content instead of outright banning your account - meaning shit engagement compared to a "naturally grown" account.

How much do you want for your site?, how many visitors does it get per month?

kill yourself faggot

come on man I bet there's even youtube step by step tutorials

You're cancer but since normans are so easily manipulated with clickbait I can't blame you. It's no different than those "Top 10 most amazing" Youtube videos. I have to ask, do you steal the content or actually create it yourself?