Devery (EVE)

Ok faggots I'm not gonna shill this twice. This is gonna be my only shill thread on Devery. Take it or leave it I don't care.

>Hardcap $10M
>Current market cap $15M, not even x2 ICO price yet
>Just entered the market today
>ICO sold out in 17 seconds
>Circulating supply 60M, total 100M
>Mainnet will launch soon

What does it do?
>Devery is a protocol for authentic products verification -- TL;DR projects like Walton, VEN, WaBi can work on Devery platform
That's the simplest explanation. Don't ask me anything further because I don't give a fuck about what it does -- one thing I know for sure is this shit's gonna be huge.

Telegram: t.me/deverychat

Where can I buy it, user?
>etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH

Tschüß, faggots.

Thanks just bought 100k

Buy it on IDEX dumb cunt don't use ED.

>Can't even properly explain, says it's gonna be huge

Thanks user just sold 100K

how high above ICO is this?

Why? I've never used IDEX before, and I've never had a problem with ED.

Do you think the people here on biz read the whole whitepaper and 100% understand the projects they are invested in?

Scroll up. It's not even x2 ICO price yet.

If you're going to shill at least provide more than its gonna be huge. and those sell walls. this is not going above x2 ico price either

It's going to get listed on Binance and Bitfinex next week, buy now

How does this compare to Blockarray?
ARY seems like the much stronger project

I have provided you the website and the telegram group.

Here here I'm gonna post it again:
Telegram: t.me/deverychat

You can do your own research and make a decision to buy/not to buy based on your own research. That's how things should be done. I'm here just to spread awareness on Devery 'cause I've never seen a Devery thread on biz before.

>this is not going above x2 ico price either
Kek ok mate. If you say so.

Because ARY is a much stronger project
In the IOT alliance and BITA with Shipchain.
Devery is way behind.

source or fuck off lying faggot

it's all fluff, why the fuck would wabi or ven want to run on devery

BlockArray? You mean that project that uses free image on internet as their company logo?

You know what. I'm done spoon feeding you. Just don't buy it if you don't believe in the project. No sweat. Your loss.

It's clearly made up, specific exchange listings can't be released due to ICO/NDA laws.

Pretty desperate shilling here, sounds like this guy put in way too much money and realized after the project is trash

The temporary (not free) logo they licensed and have already replaced is the best FUD you got?

Enjoy your devery bags son

It’s a me-too supply coin that’s too little too late. Whatever tech they have doesn’t matter, partnerships matter, and Walton, VeChain, Modum amd Wabi are waaaaaaay ahead of the game here. Devery has NOTHING.

I’m sorry you bought into this ICO. I hope it pumps and you can sell your stack with minimal loss or even a nice profit before it dumps.

>It's clearly made up, specific exchange listings can't be released due to ICO/NDA laws.
Everyone who is not a brainlet knows that the only people who are shilling coins with exchanges promise are pajeets.

I have never mentioned any exchanges in my thread.

That pajeet lying about binance/bitfinex doesn't change the fact that Devery is a good project. You're just here to shit on Devery because you're invested in that shitcoin BlockArray.

But ven is a platform of their own

This project is a certified 10x from here probably more in a couple weeks

So it's basically the same like modium?

>muh logo