Be honest with me - Are we still gonna make it?

Be honest with me - Are we still gonna make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lIo9ndqzgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

If you have to ask, then no.
You might make it with 300k-500k.

no. go get a big fat woman to sit on your head and fart

I asked the magic 8 ball

>it's only just beginning

All you need is 500 VEN.

Yes, what the fucking autists on this board dont realize is that its STILL early.

No, we're both too late.

It was always too late.

No, we missed Bitcoin and Ethereum. It’s over, we lost.

We ain't ever gonna make it

Yes, unless the jews jew us

Will LINK be worth $1k EOY?

if only you had a green id

yes, easily. sit back, relax and the gains will come. this is just the calm before the major blast off this year. 2017 will seem tame in comparison

should i just kill myself

Does the magic 8-ball always tell lies?

Is Link going to make us filthy rich?

is this guy a massive faggot?

no

yes, this is still the infancy of crypto

we'll see multi-trillion market cap before end of year. we have at least a few more good years in this shit. anyone in now with even a modest amount of money ($5-10k) will make it just because of all the normies that will continue to flood in over the next year or two and inflate the market. Everything that isn't a total scam will end up being worth 10x or more eventually

magic 8-ball, will IOTA be top 3 in marketcap before August?

youtube.com/watch?v=3lIo9ndqzgk

applies to meme coins too. we are just trying to hit the jackpot in an over saturated lotto raffle.

asking again. will IOTA be top 3 in marketcap before August 2018?

should I kill myself and make it look like an accident

Yes, of course. We did a x40 and went from $30B (which took 9 years) to $800B in less than a year, had the mass media reporting about it, every fucking normie jumping into altcoins, but 'it's still early!'. Get real. If you didn't catch the train this time, you probably missed your chance to get rich. Might make a bit of money, but making it to a million? What do you expect the market cap to do? Do another x40 and go to 20 trillion in the next year? Even that might not be enough for most of us to 'make it'. And where should that money even come from? Normies have already come, and they have already gone. Everything is fucking priced in. Not a single coin in the top 200 will do more than x20 at best in the next 2 years. While you could get multiple x100 and even x1000 in the last year. Fucking get real, delusional faggots. You missed the opportunity of your lifetime. Get over it and start living your life.

Omg the answer was yes on both

asking again. will IOTA be top 3 on coinmarketcap before August 2018?

WILL I MAEK IT

>he thinks it's too late
>industries are just now planning on using blockchain and crypto tech this year
we'll actually start seeing crypto do things this year m8

1. I don't have to retire at 30, I'll take anything I can earn.
2. Almost all of the crypto companies are in beta phase at best.
3. Market doesn't have to grow, just the price of your coin.

Should I buy more ETH

I've only gotta 2x to make it.

I'm hoping I can make it in the next few months.

I have 550 VEN, will I make it?

Will I make it with my shitcoins?

Dude, no, stop. I have said nothing about blockchain technology, but about 'making it'. If you already have 100k right now, you might make it. If you don't, you probably won't.
Blockchain technology will be used everywhere and there are tons of promising projects. But there's just no reason for these massive gains to continue. None at all. For all I know every single coin could be worth $1 and it wouldn't make any fucking difference. At some point this extreme volatility will stop and we'll just have stock market 2.0.

A few will but mostly won't.

>no reason for massive gains
>yeah that Amazon stock won't go anywhere, websites will all stop growing

Is 2018 the year when this takes off to heights we couldn't even imagine?

Will I recover what I lost?

should I stay in VEN

Not even the fucking 8-ball believes in me

If don't make it I am going to jump off a bridge.

Nope. Crypto is FULL.

Remember the magic words:
Last In, First Out

Will I make it?

You are talking about the whole market multiplying as if that's what's needed for someone to make it. Are you going to invest in every single coin end expect it to double? All you need is one coin if you are willing to invest deep in it, not everyone will make and not everyone has made it until now in these bull runs.
You are the delusional one

Yeah, 8 years for x10. Wow. As I said - this will slow down so, so much. You either catch some ICO moon missions now our you won't make it. Simple as that. But of course you can't accept that. Otherwise you would have to accept that there always was the chance to be financially free by doing absolutely nothing, but you just ignored it. And now you're paying the price by wagecucking all your life.

What I'm saying is that it's much more of a gamble now than before. 1-2 years ago all that was needed was a small investment into one of the top coins - ETH, Ripple, LTC and so on. And then do nothing until the end of 2017. And you're rich. And look at the market now - the top 200 are priced in, because everyone was looking for 'the next bitcoin' a few weeks ago.
People think they're going to make it by putting a few thousand in VEN, REQ or stuff like that. Even if the get to the top of the market you won't make it. You need to catch coins now before they even exist (ICOs), and that is a complete gamble. When before the top coins were pretty much an easy way to be a multi-millionaire now. And this is why nearly nobody will be getting rich anymore. A handful of people will, yes. But that's nothing more than gambling at this point. 'Investing' will not yield high returns.

Retard

dude I don't fucking care. Just 2x or 3x on your investment are crazy returns. I think there's still great potential. Everything was going great until the end of December. I blame wall street and CNBC for hyping it. Frankly I think this is a false bottom to stall the adoption of crypto.

CNBC and Wall Street hype it throughout Nov and December. Normies start dumping massive amounts into it back in December. Then the market just absolutely dumps and a lot of normies got put off it.

Most people are not in crypto, it's still a small market. I know it's more popular with the Gen Z kids, but I'm 26, and out of not just my real life friends but facebook friends as well, I know less than 10 people who are into cryptocurrencies.

The problem is that wall street wants it to be slower and less volatile so that they can treat it like normal investments.

Either way we win. Bitcoin either will increase in value dramatically, or John Mcafee will eat his own dick on television. We can't lose

I can't argue with that scarcity of future big moons. But even "investing" money in let's say eth, will at least double the money by the eoy. Which is way better than the money you can get from investing in stocks or miserable gains for saving money in a bank. But people that are late to this are to greedy because of the crypto standards that have been set so high

that lighting is clearly solar, dumb thot

Will I make it?

Asking again you cunt

lul

no, its too late

Asking again...

LOL magic ball is fucking with you

Probably no because I live on a shithole but who knows

Just compare crypto total market cap to any single stock exchange. It's still just a small fraction. Not to mention that most coins don't even do anything yet. It's still early as hell. Everything is going to be blockchained and tokenized. We will eventually use crypto as actual currency.

>Either way we win. Bitcoin either will increase in value dramatically, or John Mcafee will eat his own dick on television. We can't lose

Very wise words

if dubs we all make it

Witnessed.

Will I win that bet I made?

IM DOWN 80 PERCENT

I BOUGHT ELIX AT 1.20

I BOUGHT CHAINLINK AT 1.30

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will payfair make me rich?

Maybe you shouldn't believe in the 8-ball

fucking checked

will I fuck my girlfriend's best friend?

>early

Get a job, you're too retarded for this game user

trips will tell you though

If trips we all go bankrupt

Will I make it

Will I fuck this user’s gf?

No. Go away.

>only have 400
so close

>Thinking that these are all projects man mind can develop and no more good coins will ever be made

We need a prayer senpai. OC for you anonbro.

Our father, who art in heaven,
Tether be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
In the crypto market as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily gains.
And forgive us of our pump and dumps,
as we forgive those who pump and dump against us.
And lead us not into scams,
And deliver us from losses.
For Tether is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Ah-make-gain.

Correction
> Thanking that these are all projects DBC AI masterproject can develop

Amen.

will I make it with crypto to finally get a gf

Sacrilegious
see you in hell buddy

You're not early

Everything you said is true. I’m a salty fucker I missed out on the big gains but if I can 2x-5x my money by the end of the year I’d be a happy guy. Sure no lambs for me but if I can pull out my initial 1-2k investment after a year and still have a grand or two of profit to play around with that’s like 1/5 the salary of your standard wage cuck after they give their taxes to the ZOG.

A gift.
www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

Will I make it?

>1-2 years ago all that was needed was a small investment into one of the top coins - ETH, Ripple, LTC and so on. And then do nothing until the end of 2017. And you're rich.
Even if you invested into these coins when they were 0.1 cent, would you hold them for 2 years? Or sell them for 2-5x return, not risking bubble crashing? In hindsight everything is easy. The problem is seeing opportunities today.

I hope we do, and I believe we will. But a currency can't be as volatile as crypto is right now - that's my entire point. Blockchain WILL be adopted. But to actually use the tokens as currency they will need to be regulated and not change their value that much.

Am I too late?

no dubs

user, i ....

if 1-9 we all become very rich

Honestly? I think a lot of people that are panic selling all the time now would've held them. Because there wasn't really a 'bubble' at that time. Look at Ripple for example - it didn't really do anything for a long time. There's a much higher chance you'd get bored and just forget about it until it made the news now.
Everyone who started in the last few weeks has seen moon mission after moon mission, so of course many people would go chasing after them. But if your coin held steady - and basically the whole market held steady - over a long period of time, you'd either get bored and pull out or leave it thinking 'oh well, BTC also took forever to gain value'.

You'll make it if you buy UFR.
>responsive developers
>torrents
>low market cap
>alpha soon
>desktop release by EOY

P-pls...