TA Expert here

Convince me this wont happen once the UFR beta gets released
>protip: You cant.

>hey what’s up I’ll pay you to seed haha yeah I’m gonna incentivize you to seed man
>LMFAO BUT I CAN ONLY PAY YOU IN THIS MADE UP MEME TOKEN HAHAHAHA YOURE COOL WITH THAT RIGHT

>beta
There is not even alfa fagget

Shill me on this coin.

Any competitors? Why is the marketcap so low?

>made up meme token
>I have absolutely no idea how money works
Would you mind giving me 1000$? It's all just paper after all :^)

UFR is gonna have value because there will be an actual use behind it. From a purely technical perspective it has more use than bitcoin.

Yea from what I saw on their video it looked pretty interesting. The only downside is how they'll handle giving pirates UFR tokens and having to deal with all that.

>Transparent about how the concept works
>high quality whitepaper
>Will be used in torrents to incentivize seeding (natural selection, torrents using UFR will survive and take over)
>Responsive development team
>Solid roadmap
>Not a fork of any other blockchain
>Currently no real competition, the closest thing to competitors are copypasta scam Feenix and dead vTorrent which has been around for 3 years and hasn't done shit
>Will eventually hit other exchanges and become more known among normies
Overall it's a decent long term hold. I really recommend it.

when will you pajeets realize that the more you spam this shitcoin the more people hate it? nobody here is gonna buy your bags you filthy pajeets

> UFR UFR UFR UFR UFR
UFR UFR UFR UFR

2 pairs on new exchange "similar to cryptopia" incoming

> UFR UFR UFR UFR UFR
UFR UFR UFR UFR

Lmao TA “expert”

>thinking this will happen because I shill group told you it would

Are you this stupid?
No one is gonna pay for pirating

tfw UFR doubters realize

cant wait for it to hit the new exchanges. accumulating as much as i can rn

This will be binary. If their alpha/beta is awesome, this shit will moon to $100MM+ cap.
If it sucks, bagholders galore.

It's a shitcoin with no real life use. Not going to happen

>great whitepaper
>responsive developers
>real use
>everybody uses torrents and this will benefit them
>low market cap
>new exchange listing
>realistic roadmap
>alpha soon
>desktop release by EOY
So, yeah, no reason why that won't happen.
+1

Man please read the whitepaper
>Upfiring is a P2P file-sharing application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Upfiring operates similarly to services like uTorrent but with several key upgrades and inherent advantages. All transactions are linked to the Ethereum blockchain - allowing transactions to run securely and for proof-of-transfer protocols to be carried out between peers. The movement of files across the network requires Upfire tokens (UFR). When a user downloads a file from a seeder, the user pays for the transaction with UFR - which covers the cost of gas and compensates the seeder for offering the file to the network. This allows users to earn passive income by seeding files and allows users download large quantities of files at an extremely low cost. Upfiring supports the exchange of many different file types on the network, including .torrent and magnet files.

There are always files that are hard to find. Not anymore. UFR is a token and a currnecy like any other crypto, if U want, you can trade it for whatever you want

Once the new exchange listing goes live, volume will skyrocket. UFR price goes up.

Thank you it took me very long to make the UFR graph

I'm so excited about the beta and of course about the new exchange!

This will happen. No doubt in my mind. UFR is the future of torrents. With all torrenting sites being taken down, blockchain is the way to go.

Upfiring x5 EOM.

lol look at this retard.
UFR will KILL you once its moons and you will regret!!

Ufrrrrrr yassss

Lets get this shit started new exchange is coming anytime now, im ready for gainz

Sorry user. Even with my TA skills I can't find any reason for UFR to not moon once the beta is released. I am truly stumped.

are those bags heavy user?
They look real heavy.

I cant imagine a situation where it would not at least double. The marketcap is so low right now. Load up now boys.

at least tell me you shills sold at $2.
did your discord leader dump on you?
lmao

Comfy here lads. Thinking about that lambo

India should be range blocked from this site.
Why don't you go and figure out what caused that frozen poop to land in your country instead. Stick to poop, that's what you are good at

How to buy?

UFR is very promissing. If Shapeshift dadn't stole my money I would buy more of it.
Every investment has a risk. But if this shit becomes a torrent killer, expect insane returns long-term.
Even short-term it is a promissing investment. New exchange will come soon.

>TA Expert here