TRON will go to 5$ this year
XVG will go to 15$
ADA will go to 50$

mark my words, this will happen!

I dumped this bullshit for XLM last night

how are people this delusional?

>he doesn't know of the coin burn
>he sold Tron at a loss

dood i know of the coin burn and i hold 72000 tron @0.07, $5 is completely delusional.

those numbers are outrageous. trx is a shitcoin but i did just buy a grip of trx now but will sell later today

When will the burn happen?

it's happening by transaction fee, mainnet launch March 31st

Yeah, it looks impossible right now. But it all depends on the actual partnerships and how well is the network. I don't think in the Internet 4.0 meme, but a good network for other Chinese coins is entirely possible.

i agree. what's your exit point today?

thinking 900

it just clipped 900 last week, so that seems likely

You will cray like an aligator when at December 2018 you will see that TRX hit 5$

i somehow bought 3k worth at above ATH at like .31 cents, i was drunk and dumb, i pray for .30c again

Kek, how is it possible to be more retarded? Trading when you’re drunk and buying at ATH because normies who know nothing about anything told you $1 was on the cards. I have your money right now. You are never getting it back.

$5? do you even marketcap, bro?
no one would be happier than me if you were right, but that would mean a substantial increase in marketcap and i just don't see it by eoy

How about we all stop ignoring the coin burn?

i know about the coin burn, but it's not going to cut the supply in half. i'm hoping for .3 in the next few months and if i still hold then maybe .5 by eoy. anything more than that is gravy

meh, just hang tight, you'll be fine. patience is what wins in this game

If Justin Sun has any kind of brain inside his millennial head, he'll find a way to burn a lot more.

like fiat money? or tether? or btc... faggot.. still up from drunk btc purchase 6 months ago

are you still holding that trx purchase lmfao