Multiple sources of income

Sup biz, besides crypto, what are your secondary sources of income? Do you take profits from crypto and invest into other entities?

Ebay, Amazon, Crypto

I have some cash, aprox 200k€ that I intend to invest in the stock market.
Any oldfags care for some advice ? I will meet a broker the next week and I have no ideea what to talk to him. I don't want to give him the doe and than to recieve a phonecall two weeks later
>A-a-user.. it's all gone.. Sorry bro
What do Veeky Forums ?
As for OP's question I get 2k€/m from rented apartments. Other than that some cash in bank long term that I'm trying to fix.

Imho wait for the crash. Then go in. Market grew 30 % this year, it's not sustainable.

I'm a waiter at a mom and pops Italian place

>cool owners
>good food
>flexible schedule
>good tips
>hot coworkers

buy AKAO, PLSE, AMD and AUPH
200k split evenly among those 4
easy 3-4x within 2 years.

I buy defect laptops/consoles/mobile phones

And then repair them and sell them back for twice the price or in the worst case scenario I scrap them for usable parts to use as repairs for other stuff.

I also buy bulk game cartridges and repair the ROM chips on there if it's a rare defect game and sell it for 10x what I bought it at.

Crypto is still my main income. But even without crypto I am making a shitton of money.

Just the regular long term hold on the stock market.
I'm thinking of starting my own indie studio aswell, but that will take so much time and probably over 2 years until I can hire a guy that will lead the company so I can just relax.

That is quite too specific for me atm, user. I am thinking more like what strategy to adopt with the investment, rather than specific stock. Something like to tell the broker to invest 60%in bonds and 40%in stock to see what he is about.. if he goes well on stock, I'll increase the %, if he goes minus 25-30% on stock I'll put all in bonds and look for another broker.. The market is high rn, and I'm quite nervous about stocks..
I'll go most in bonds now and speculate on the lows ? It's better than wait..

where do you find those defect devices?
i was looking to do something like that but couldn't find where to buy those things

My portfolio of stocks that will remain bullish even in a downturn this year. Right hand column is gain over last 4 months.

>t. financial analyst

I buy and sell crypto celebrities

interesting choice on ALGN there - why'd you pick that at the time?

Where do you think the world's tech is going to go? Medical/humanitarian or entertainment?

I've been waying up telecommunications in third world-y places but I've gotten it wrong before.

in my spare time I trade my skills for cash via an employer. This transaction is weekly and occurs on every Friday.

Great fundamentals for a pharma value stock, underwritten by major investment banks, large institutional ownership...hedge funds, private equity etc.

Great fundamentals for a pharma value stock, underwritten by major investment banks, large institutional ownership...hedge funds, private equity etc.

Sorry, multitasking.

I think tech will stay entertainment and medical, both devices and biotech.

I did a report on telecom in some emerging economies. I think American Depository Receipts in India/Vietnam have the largest room for growth. Vietnam has a huge need, and is growing at a healthy pace. These are still not risk averse investments.

what is a secondary source of income?

Here's a small cap fund, if you like cheaper stuff with more room to grow. It's probably a 6/10 on the risk-o-meter

Do any of those may go bust ? Like bankrupt. I looked into it and 3 are medical companies. Doesn't sound bad, but if they don't deliver in 3 years, can they go bust ?

I make $5000 a month trading forex

My sex slave of a wife works and gives me all her extra money.

Roth IRA, investment property, salary job, commission job, looking to get into commodities and one other stream of income that I haven't decided on yet

Investing more than 20% of any portfolio into a single security is a violation of just about every investment firm's rules and regulations...my company would fire you with prejudice for doing so.

Even simulators won't allow you to do it with make believe money in most cases.