NEO

Neonites get in here, we're going to the moon.

>almost back at the price I bought in at a week ago

tfw when in at 175

bought back in the moment it hit 100 and comfy

At least you're getting free gas!

still holding my original antshares buy at $3 .. loving life

Doesn't matter. $1000 EOY

84 000 $ profit so far.
Neo is best long term and stable coin.
Got 666 neo after investing 100 in some ico.
666 cause it means something like "wealth will flow" in chinese

$2000 by December is. still. on.

>January 8th
>Market dips
>Neo keeps going up against btc like it's nothing
>"Oh shit let's get some"
>Bought in at 165$
Guess i'm holding now

I unironically started measuring my life success in the amount of NEO I hold.

It's abysmal so far, b-but at least I have more than a fraction of them

Fuck it. 2k EOY. LazyTown knows what’s up!

It mooned last night and I made 600

1 neo = 1 Beach house

bought 3 @40 dollars or something. Am I going to lambo land?

Probably not. But it's still a comfy hold for this year. Try to snag a few more if you can.

how big is Trinity coin? Lightning network for NEO? sounds amazing but not sure how much to buy

Unfortunately I only have 81 NEO, very stable, very comfy, and a coin I do not have to worry about (fuck you DBC) I wish I had more.

I can't comment on Trinity, I'd definitely look into the whitepaper and make your own judgements from there. From what I've read it's similar to Raiden on the ETH network so it should be successful IMO. I will however shamelessly shill NEX, new decentralized exchange that will be launching on the NEO platform. Very stoked on it and worth a look as well.

why do people post this dumb shit
>own 3 of any coin
>even if coin was worth $10,000, which will probably never happen even in 20 years, would only have $30,000
>lamboland?

holy shit

>NEX
Found out about this yesterday (why is Neo completely ignored here? That thread didn't break 20 posts) and it sounds great. Feeling kind of bullish on it

I've made 155K profit so far with NEO, bought at 3$

I''m holding until it reach 1000$ and I'll be a millionaire.

my lord do I want to stick a coat hanger in his shitty nose and yank on it

I'm also patiently waiting for NEX.
I've hit a homerun with RPX, this one also looks incredibly promising.

The legit coins aren't shilled on here unless they are in a day seeing 20+% gains. NEO was actually shilled pretty decently when it was ANS (partially the reason I got in), but after it mooned this past month and has been in the $100+ category people look to cheaper coins with more gains potential. Plus there's a lot of FUD surrounding the whole 'ETH of China" bs and saying China is gonna ban them, etc. I'm still fully confident this goes over 1k this year which would make it a 10x investment still, but most would like money quicker. I'm hodling 1500+ NEO and it's the majority of my portfolio so I don't mind waiting and sprinkling a bit on promising ICOs being launched on their network along the way, NEX being the big one.