bought this new watch with crypto money

cost me 40k.

what u think friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should have bought real brand

looks no different to a watch that costs $2k but grats buddy

I can't tell the difference between a 40k real watch and a 12 dollar fake so don't ask me.

The thing with rolexs is that 99% of people will assume its fake and the other 1% will try to steal it from you. This only stops being true if you drive a lambo and flaunt your wealth everywhere you go.

I think you're a retard who won't be rich long.

I have a perfect replica that cost less than $300.

Congrats user. Seems like you are making it. But remember to pay your taxes. The pajeets in prisons like you very much

rolex is for poor or middle class people who stumbled on money
patek phillipe, audemars piguet, jaeger lecoultre are for those with some class

The bubble should be magnifying .2mm more than that, I’m not a hater, maybe you just took a bad picture, maybe this is fake as I said before and maybe it’s just a regular random google picture of a fake watch.

No spite or jealousy btw I'm sure it's a very fine watch.

And the date is wrong. Seems like a scam

Really bad.. looks like you have a leather jacket wearing Russian wannabe mobster or oligarch kinda taste.
I get why people want to show their riches to socialize among their rich peers but fuck why does beim expensive always incline looking fucking
>cheap

^

Breitling.

bitch, thats called a fake

Nice replica. Kys.

Too flashy most the time, I feel very few of their watches can be pulled off with class

Gross. Literally the Jaguar of watches.

See?
You can easily buy a fake one with the correct magnifying bubble for 2k usd... that’s a cheap chinese one

Waste of fucking money faggot

You could've bought more crypto

80% of millionaires do not spend over 200 dollars on a watch.
You know why?
Because unlike you they are actually intellegent

>spending 40k on something that is literally free, everywhere

come back when you spend 100k on a calendar

vateva juris

> buying expensive, practically useless shit so others will have a higher opinion of you, instead of spending money on all the great experiences life has to offer

if this isn't a larp, you could have used 40k to easily go on multiple vacations around the world/hunting trips/ scuba diving/ anything you can imagine. instead you spent it on a watch, a watch that I could easily get a identical replica for off of amazon for 20$ and no one would know the difference

Never understood the price of some of these watches, but i’m ignorant when it comes to accessories. If it’s worth it to you, OP, enjoy it and wear it with pride. Congrats on your success.

>flaunting your money with flashy items
i like flaunting my money in an understated way. so, that only the people that know will know

WHAT A FUCKING SHITTER

JESUS CHRISYT YOU PEOPLE ARE EMBARASSING WHEN IT COMES TO TASTE IN ANYTHING

YOU ALL BUY WHATEVER THE FLAVOR OF THE WEEK RAPPER IS WEARING LMAO

GET SOME TASTE YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU LOOK LIKE A CLOWN WEARING THAT SHIT ON SOME SKINNY DORK WRIST HUNCHED OVER...

LOL COMPLETE AND UTTER SHITTER CHOICE AS WELL

TOPPEST OF KEKS, my dude

why newly rich faggot alway go for Rolex, literally the pajeet of luxury watches

Should have bought a bréguet pic like pic related

Why are people this retarded? Your phone doesn't tell you the time? Why the fuck do you need that overpriced heavy ass shit hanging from your wrist? Are you that insecure?

> he didnt buy a panerai marina militare like a true crypto patrician

Tacky

>spending 40k on a rolex
>1 million rolex watches made per year
nice one user, you got yourself a real rare piece there

Next time buy one of the following: Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, A. Lange & Sohne, Jaeger-LeCoultre.

Nice job wasting money you nitwit

>Buying a watch
>Current year
When will Boomers finally die?

If u are like 60+, that watch probably looks good.

>Rolex
>Gold

Are you living in the fucking 80s?

I think you ain't gonna make it.

OP take this L.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jz1TjCphXE

looks gay

I'm a fan of A Lange und Sohne myself.

Breddy nice man. I know fuck all about watches, but I like the shiny face. Looks elite and expensive

>it's another tasteless pleb buying a watch on Veeky Forums again

That looks like shit. Doesn't even have proper numbers. I want a watch to tell me the time, not confuse me and make me do maths.

Or the Glashütte Panoinverse

Nice, now all the other people who pay any attention to men's watches (other watch guys) can suck your dick.

Wtf how can anyone read the time by looking at that shitshow

kek, even a two year old can read the time from this masterpiece

Congratulations on throwing your money away so you can try to impress people that won't ever really care about you.

My phone has the time on it so I don't need a watch.

Vacheron Constantin, literally the only watch not ruined by niggers

Maybe a 2 yr old alien but why does it have people dots and that line thing on the right side with a dial it looks fucked

ugliest watch I have ever seen. Honestly a chill timex or similar watch looks normal and tasteful, this shit looks beyond tryhard and nasty. I mean what the fuck is even the point of the watch face being that big if the actual clock part takes up 1/5th of the space?

For 40k you should have gotten something with more understatement.

Its like Moet for the peasants, Röderer for the people who wont post it on Facebook or Veeky Forums.

fine...as long as you have secured shelter, job security first, otherwise you're walking backwards thru life

this

This place really is crawling with street shitters. Ugh.

IWC

The point is, to see how the watch is working. To appreciate the engineering .

fake watch i can tell by the pixels

Well maybe not fpr 200 but for 2000 you get a decent watch for life.

Not a bad investment, will at least hold its value or appreciate slowly over time.

I will appreciate the engineering in a firearm, vehicle, house, etc. those are all things that are actually useful and also well engineered. a watch can look good if done properly and not tryhard level, and honestly the watch you posted looks horrible imo. I am not the only one who would say that trust me

It really depends on the vintage. An understated air king date is shear class.

I guess you don't really know anything about watches. Go and play with your firearms. please.

>Doesn't even have proper numbers. I want a watch to tell me the time, not confuse me and make me do maths.

>what are roman numbers

a-user, my boy it seems that you are retarded

>AP

puke

hey Veeky Forums I just cashed out and bought pic related
do you respect me now

intelligent*

I think you're a retard who likes to waste money.

Why spend 40k on a stupid fucking watch, when you can get an excellent watch for a few hundred, and spend the other 35.5k on a vacation.

>based Vechain will make this impossible in the future

>35.5k on a vacation
not spending 35k on a gold and diamond encrusted pic related like a tru Veeky Forumsreali

If there's anything worse than niggers, pedophiles and weeaboos it's people who try to be so "unique" and say that Rolex watches are shit. Nobody gives a fuck if they are shit. It's a Rolex and it looks beautiful.

Good luck with your 40k liability.
I hope you can afford it.

what is jewelry insurance for $200 alex!

I don't like gold watches overpriced as fuck .

That's just elistist snob brands, Rolex watches are pretty good desu. If I would have to pick one I would pick a Jaeger Le coultre Master Ultra thin Perpetual Gold Rose watch. It's 20K or something and keeps track of: Year, Month, Day, Hour, Moon cycles and takes into account month days, feb 28 and leap years. Also a chronometer and just looks nice in general. Pretty great desu.

>t. le man of culture
they look really good and are somewhat low-key on the visuals so you wont get robbed by the blackies for wearking something shiny
also their logo is the iron cross, which is masculine as fuck

Pic of watch (not mine)

>2018
>wearing watches

I thought only women spent money on stupid shit like jewelry. Your fucking phone tells you what time it is. And it's always accurate, you never have to reset it, and it automatically changes when you cross time zones. What the fuck $40k on a fucking watch.

a gross hair arm

t. compasslet

You’re wrong though.

Bulova Accutron Diver’s Watch

Literally the only watch I want. Uses a tuning fork to keep time, Water Resistant up to 666ft. Only about $500 on eBay. Maybe if I make it I will look at Audemars Piguets.

most rolex's look like shit. the only one i would buy

You have good taste. You deserve to make it, user.

What so you guys think?

superb choice

less known fact is that Bulova Accutrons were the first watches to use a transistor to drive the tuning fork oscillator as opposed to mechanical designs that were used before that
and because of its design, it makes a cool buzzing sound instead of the common tick-tack sound

bout 290 lbs

less burgers for sexier wrists please

My dream

meh
richard mille looks better

You're all wasting your money. Could have had an extra year of retirement.

Why people buy expensive watches?

Why? just why? I can't understand it

if you actually think 95% of rolexes look nice you should literally neck yourself

fatboiii

why does ur arm look like patrick stars

i keep coming back to this pic and laughing my ass off. did they have to put two bracelets together for you?