APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nqRkAsZumc
stellar.org/lumens/
dashboard.stellar.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice sell wall stellar snake lmao

I'm 60% LINK (hodling) and have been playing around with ARK/XLM/WTC past few days

didn't expect XLM to go up so much

Bought at 0.67 bucks. This coin still owes me a lot.

XLM is getting manipulated so fkin hard. And thats a good sign.

Sell walls this, whales that. The truth shall set you free, that is what counts. Stellar shall prevail.

I want to swing trade so hard

tfw the pump just misses your swing sell

so is the panic over? she gonna keep climbing

Are you Russian btw?

panic is never over lmao, people here have short term memory loss or something because they will buy in at 56 cents, freak out when it goes to 50 and panic sell, then when it goes back up to 56 cents "SHIT PUMP AND DUMPCOIN FAGGOT PAJEETS"

Aaaaand its dumping again

im a pajeet and I invested into XLM

AMA

s-sorry snakey...

c-checked

no I'm not Russian lol

LOL

I wonder how many stoplosses that triggered

>tfw moved 40% of stellar stack to XMR for fear of the Weiss fud
Fuck me, can't believe I fell for some retarded boomer's jewish scam opinions.

Calm down bro, it's not even over 0.60 yet.

Jesus fucking christ do the smallest amount of research

>tfw bought XLM at 8k sats 3 weeks ago

I just made $1200 LOL

m8 the road map is coming out tomorrow how dumb can you be

Lol remember 3 weeks ago when we hit the 90s for a bit and then spent a few days in the 80s comfortably for a few days? Yeah. That's where I'll be excited again.

Good job, user, now just sell when it dips and youre golden.

I sold my lumens there, then bought back in when it hit bottom, lucky moves by my part to be honest, anyways Im a poorfag so

youtube.com/watch?v=-nqRkAsZumc

Very very dumb.I was all-in on xlm and I thought I should diversify a bit just in case

>we now get excited ab out 10% gains

not long until we're celebrating 7% APR folks

>10% gains
>in a day
You are so spoiled you can't even imagine

Waiting to do that now. Sell maybe 200 out of my 800 stack. Put that into a coin in the red and hope that coin comes back. IOST would be a nice coin to get into for an even longer hodl.

Holy shit the brainlets in this thread. Every trade you do is a taxable event now, so unless you want to wipe out your gains or have the IRS rape you incessantly for a few years, keep on trying to swing trade faggots. HODL for 1 year or get the fuck out.

I was also counting the weeks that its been doing nothing

Same, whoever dumped all of that shit sold right into my 30k XLM order at .00051 that I unloaded at .00057 :)

Oh nooo it's been weeks since a 500% increase on my investment NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wait, you mean to tell me it's only going to go higher?
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

the whole world is usa

N I C E TRAJECTORY

Nobody cares you burger

Sorry

looks like we're poised to break 1USD if this recovery continues to 15K high levels.

I'm from Portugal, I can trade all I want, get fucked.

WAKEY WAKEY BITCHES

I like how the btc/xml showed a small cup and handle 2 hours ago and now its showing a big one.

So beautiful trajectory. Truly a majestic snek.

meant the usd/xml lmao

What the fuck does the XLM token even do?

nvm, both 5 min graphs are showing that

>me

>america is whole world
good to be european

This is true. Gotta believe that almost everyone in crypto has swing traded so many fucking times now that it's almost impossible to calculate each of those correctly and remember them all. Maybe we should be writing them down on spreadsheet, but this is a long hodl either way.

Nobody is cashing out at 5k anymore unless they're a 3rd world country citizen. Put $500 into this and will ride this out until Dec 31.

IRS will get theirs, but fucking a if I don't get mines. And Stellar is fantastic compared to Bitcoin. Look for them for branch out into StellarPlus+ or StellarCash.

praise allah brother

stellar.org/lumens/

Have you ever heard of Google, motherfucker?

India superpower by EOY, i will poo in your loo

You can't explain it?
I'm just wondering if people just bought this because it's shaped like a rocket.

Europe is not just Germany, Sweden and France.

Where I live, there's hardly any muslims or blacks at all.

you know what this means

>writing
>spreadsheet
>Plus+
>Cash
>IRS

please

I think their homepage does an excellent job of explaining XLM purpose. It acts as a bridge currency, offering instant transactions/settlement with a very low transaction fee. People bought in because Stellar probably the biggest partnership in the whole cryptosphere and good things are to come.

r/stellar is a decent source of information.

bout to dump?

Can't decide between dogee or xlm. I like dogs so I buy dogee.

nothing there

I still don't get it.
It's not minable, so how the hell does it operate.

>being this new

yikes

neat

HAHAAHAHAHAAH thanks to the person that bought my day trade wall.

Byzantine Protocol

Stellar doesn't use proof-of-work, it uses custom federated Byzantine agreement called Stellar Consensus Protocol, which allows anyone choose whom to trust. It's definitely more decentralized than its competitor Ripple, but some would argue that it's also more decentralized than Bitcoin.

I haven't read up on it.
My question with no mining coins is always who hosts the nodes, since there's no benefit to running them, do they get transaction fee?

if it really is a cup and handle it's gonna moooooon

it makes millionaires out of basement-dwelling neets such as yourself

God im glad im not American. I only get taxed on what i transfer to fiat.

>who hosts the nodes

IBM, FairX, Satoshipay..

dashboard.stellar.org/

Is 20k enough to make it?

Why the fuck do they always do this?
I want my gaaiayayanannnzzzz

Just whales keeping the price low. Its actually good news, cause whales see the potential

do you shit in the street?

Oh right, it's centralized.
Fuck why doesn't it just tell people that?
Railblocks is better than this shit. Jesus fuck.

Never again will I wonder why there is no info about who runs nodes again.
Fucking reddit shitcoin.

Anyone can run a node. There's no monetary incentive to run a node, but as I understand, it also doesn't take much computational power to run one.

Europe will be gone in 60 years thanks to your politicians allowing ethnocide with Muslims.

How is it centralized when anyone can run a node? Obviously companies using the Stellar Network have interest in running a node.

only on ur mums fat face

Next question

>Raiblocks
Nice FUD, I smelled it since your first post but now your shitskin is clear as shit, pajeet, you can't google and can't use your brain, go back to your shit street to poo in the loo.

Every trade is not a taxable event. Its only a taxable event when you cash out.

This is coming from multiple accountants and tax lawyers.

If many nodes are easily identified, it's a vulnerability.
It's easy to mess with the system by introducing laws, on the other hand, PoW is operated by miners who are completely untraceable and fucking everywhere.

I kinda wanna take more money out and put into this boy

both (XLM and XRB) are good tho

Do it, next pump about to start any minute

How does this happen?

only have 600 :{

when many peeps have "stop loss" orders, that is a conditional order that only gets executed when the price hits a certain value and then they would start automatically selling at market price kind of

this has been a serious ride for me guys, not a lot of skin in the game but first moon mission with Veeky Forums any info from mission control on wtf to do? Hold it for a dollar ?

I know, but raifags have this tendency to hate xlm.

THE SNAKE IS AWAKE BABY

So you're in one of those shitty inconsequential states that as soon as anything happens will become Germany, Sweden, or France.

The gooks are gonna wake up soon and we see sneky wakey to 0.75.

Screenshot this

Miners aren't every where, miners are almost exclusively in China and in BTC case, all the main mining pools are known.

In addition, mining is environmentally incredibly exhaustive and proof-of-work is slow af.

M OoO N

i drew this meme line earlier today holy fuck its bang on

fuck wrong pic

Don't post my waifu ever again you piece of shit

fuck forgot to add actual pic