If 1 BTC Worth $100k By EOY, I'll Gas Myself

Sold all my BTC at $16k and invested the money in S&P 500 index fund. This Santa looking dude says it is going to $100k this year. I seriously fucking doubt that.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7sqSk
the-blockchain.com/2018/01/23/new-eos-fund-pools-325m-novogratz-block-one/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone got a download pdf on the new report? im interested. what data does this guy look at to get these predictions?

anyone there?

People have been shilling this grandpa for way too long. He keeps being wrong about his predictions.

Why did you get out of crypto? Even a total shitcoin would double your money by the end of the year.

Just buy it ffs

Which ones? He predicted even the fucking dip to around 2 day accuracy.

Don't doubt Santa.

I'm not that familiar with him but the fact that Veeky Forums trusts him more than Mike Novogratz amazes me.

it will hit $107K in October and settle around $62 by eoy

Why would you sell all of it you berk?

Sell like 1/4.

In a few months maybe sell another 1/4.

>imgur.com/a/7sqSk

Biz is one person.

nogratz was on CNBC shilling the fuck out of BTC to get the run up before christmas because he knew about the dump. hasn't been back on cnbc since. fuck that shill

>Don't doubt Santa.
He brought me nothing but sorrow to my portfolio this XMAS

Can confirm, it's legit. But why did you just do that?

>Why would you sell all?
I can't sleep well since I got into crypto around this time last year. It made me paranoid as fuck

It really is.

some user posted the link on biz the other day - just returning the favor to other biz bros

He is going to shill on EOS hard soon.
the-blockchain.com/2018/01/23/new-eos-fund-pools-325m-novogratz-block-one/

normie detected

hmm, may need to buy some for quick gains.

So you sold because the bubble popped and just got into another bubble? Have fun when the S&P pops.
Is it that hard for people to realize they should have some money in almost every space?

thanks for the heads up

YOUR WELL CUM SIR

I have a good paying job and no family user. Hodling cash wouldn't do any good for me