Recovery or Bulltrap

Is BTC recovering or is this a bulltrap?

strawpoll.me/14918598

Recovery!

Voted for bull trap because I have no fucking idea who still keeps buying BTC. The volume has also been decreasing and the recovery has been weak. So I'm expecting we'll run out of buyers sooner than the capitulation stops.

Could be totally wrong though, since this shit is not logical. But it's as good as gambling right now

It's probably a recovetrap

pro-tip: lots of unfinished business down below. need a correction down to 8kish at least. my bet is 6.5k

The entire market or BTC user?

Because the entire market is now in recovery but BTC is in a bulltrap.

it's not going to 8k, because everyone is waiting for it to go to 8k

it's going to 13k in February and people will FOMO and buy in again

entire market depends on BTC
Wait until BTC moves and wrecks your shitty coins faggot

no comments on the futures shorts contracts expiring this friday?

aka bulltrap

Hmmm... That sure explains how ETH went from 300 to 1000+ while BTC dropped from 19k to 16k hmmm really makes me think.

The thing is, bitfinex manipulated the price with monopoly money and didnt let the coin crash as it should, prolonging the bear market.

They are scared as fuck their scam goes down just like WASSAWASSAWASSABITCONNECCCTT, that keep trying to keep bitcoin up, producing the opposite effect.

It's bulltraps all the way down

>this shit is not logical
It really is. You're just not good at it. A recovery which is fast and strong just encourages more people who made money quickly on the recovery to sell quickly, which causes more panic. A slow and steady recovery causes people to FOMO buy in later and creates another bubble. The second is what we want.

dunno
staying in fiat till 26th though so I'll know for sure which way it goes
also who the fuck buys BTC, I'm all about ETH at this point

yesterday was a bull trap but today idk anymore

why did it went from 1400 to 780 on the dip if BTC doesnt matter?
faggot

Nope. Because BTC is now at as good as the bottom while ETH is almost at ATH.

It's very easy to see BTC will not survive its spot on the #1 place on coinmarketcap for very long.

I know a horny crossdressing boy when I see one. This shit is going down.

deluded

REQ is literally at $1000+ right now while BTC is barely at half its ATH. How can't you see the obvious signs?

More and more merchants are rejecting BTC payments such as Stripe and Steam. It's only a matter of time by now.

LMAO.
What merchants take REQ? What merchats take ETH?

Every fucking coin is useless, paypal processes more transactions in a day than crypto in a year.

We are all speculating, and the base is BTC and that wont change.

Lightning network nodes tripled in the last 4 days. You newfags can't into crypto, you're better off buying shares of a traditional bank and fucking off

I literally heard this back in 2016. BTC team can't function and come to compromises so lightning network will never be truly implemented.

BTC is literally too big to succeed.

so it looks like 47% of people fell for the bull trap. this is going to be funny af very soon

>zoom out

intersting

It's so damn even.

Almost as if someone was voting many times to make it this even.

Shits too close for comfort

I clicked bulltrap only so I can buy more, lower :>)