BTC weiss rating C

>BTC weiss rating C
>ETH weiss Rating B
>BTC down
>ETH rising
>more transactions on ETH than any other token

Mentlegen, are we in the early stages of a major flippening?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes obviously a flippening will occur this year. ETH, BAT, and XMR are the only projects you should be holding.

Go ahead, keep holding that coin with no real product and a questionable use case, and see what happens this year.

************THE CRYPTO SHITLIST***************
ICX-
No hospital or bank needs to actually use ICX for anything. Read this faggots... steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws

REQ-
This dumbass "concept" coin will be completely obsolete by the time they even have a working product thanks to Venmo, Quickbooks, and every other service that business actually use.

FUN-
Have fun dealing with regulation in two industries morons.
Gambling = stupid
Buying a shitcoin = stupid
FUN = shitcoin for gambling
Buying FUN = stupid ^ 2

TRX-
Anything that dumb sluts and fools on Twitter are buying is an instant pump and dump scheme. I'd rather own Bitconnect.

LTC-
This coin is literally only useful for buying on Coinbase and sending to exchanges so you can buy other better coins. Its creator told you he dumped all of his bags and yet you still "HODL" this? Moron.

BTC-
This year we will watch the stupid fucking mammoth die from its own inertia and pointlessness. Steam dropped it, the Bitcoin conference dropped it, everyone is dropping it. When Bovada drops this shit or accepts a better coin, BTC will have literally zero use cases.

XRP- settlement coins are dumb fucking long term investments.

Everything else besides ETH, BAT, and XMR- Meh. Just a big fucking meh project that probably doesn't even have a working product or real use case.

Wise up faggots- this is infinitely more valuable than and Weiss rating.

Just bought 100k my uded

Yes user, buy my ETH bags

what about VEN

Why XMR?

>not noticing that EOS got a better rating with lower price

Mostly agreed.
I'm guessing the most profit you'll have this year is holding ETH, XMR and finding the breakout tokens that actually have value.

EOS will never beat ETH

>B>B
>Better

>eth rising
>it's down 2% since weiss happened
Really activated my synapses.

>ETH will never beat BTC

Every dog has its day

But BAT will never hit more than 1-2$.

Just look at the chart, its straight line and it defeats the purpose of huge value.

You will donate small tips to youtubers like 10-1000 BATS not 0.0001 BAT.

fuck off newfag

EOS is an ERC20 token how the hell do you figure it will overtake ETH?

You a salesman? A damn good one

>Gambling = Stupid

maybe so, but stupid people are a good investment. FUN has great fundamentals, a good white paper, good branding, and a good team behind it.

Bat 1 never be above 1 dollar. Its impossible. It defeats the entire point of the coin.

btw Privacy coins are a meme

>giving a fuck about some boomer agency rating
lmao, kys.

I absolutely refuse to accept even the mere possibility that a jewish scam could become the catalyst for the flippening.

not fluent in english yet mupat?

welcum 2 urf

Normies worship authority, what do you think retard

>Mentlegen, are we in the early stages of a major flippening?
Yes, we are. End of 2018 ETH will be the new king in the crypto heaven.

ETH will overtake BTC in 2018 fact. This is nothing new and your scamlist rating has nothing to do with it.

what day specifically bitch

This is obvious truth! Bat can never be mor 1 dollar!

>hurr durr im more clever than you

>Gambling = stupid
Yet Ladbrokes and William Hill are both in the top 10 of the FTSE 100. It's fucking massive industry.

Also: investing in crypto=gambling=you stupid

just wait faggots. I try to help you out but you can ignore my advice at your own peril. Remember this post in 6 months when I am telling you "I told you so"

Invest in NEO. Screencap this and remember it in 6 months.

Because putting a dollar conversion next to the amount of BAT is difficult?