Can you feel it?

stirring beneath the surface...absorbing...waiting...like any moment now, the true believers will be rewarded

Other urls found in this thread:

stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will i make it with 4k omg?

Jesus

Hell yea user! All the latest news and hype. It's gonna be fucking great

"go" kill yourself pajeet.

we will mock you when the day comes

Oh I feel it my fellow OmiseBro.. I feel it

Soon we will be ascended and rewarded with staking rewards. Jun is a benovlent god.

600 enough for staking before Plasma? I'm guessing no.

Who also sold omg for link?

stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
>Despite this, we remain very optimistic about cryptocurrencies overall. There are a lot of efforts that we view as promising and that we can certainly imagine enabling support for in the future. We’re interested in what’s happening with Lightning and other proposals to enable faster payments. OmiseGO is an ambitious and clever proposal; more broadly, Ethereum continues to spawn many high-potential projects. We may add support for Stellar (to which we provided seed funding) if substantive use continues to grow. It’s possible that Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, or another Bitcoin variant, will find a way to achieve significant popularity while keeping settlement times and transaction fees very low. Bitcoin itself may become viable for payments again in the future. And, of course, there’ll be more ideas and technologies in the years ahead.

>when you only have 27 OMG

I'd be so sad

Is it really that confusing? If you can't see that its a guaranteed 20x this year you deserve to be poor.

Fuck I bought just in time for this bull run.

And why should it pump now? Been holding for 3 month but dont see any big movement today

some stripe BS saying they dumped BTC and OMG is a better solution.
Honestly I am a believer of OMG, I've held 250 for about 3 - 4 months now (Since it bottomed around $6)
OMG has a lot of upside this year, all the major players on their team / advisors, and is an easy moonshot (Think LTC)

MY FUNDS WONT ARRIVE TIL TOMORROW FUCK

IM GANNA MISS $17 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>gobsmacked
OMG is a rocket ready for launch whenever the team decides to release their news.

Honestly it seems like they are intentionally suppressing news unlike most devs. But it's slowly leaking regardless.

I think there are probably a lot of NDAs. Also, there is a good amount of VC interest with the project as seen on their website.