DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Leave Ven alone you ATH buying faggot

>x2's in a bear market
>biztards buy at ATH and cry as it consoidates at 70k sats.

imagine my keks

kek
It had it's run goy
Time for it to correct, and for me to buy the dip

It ended its hype cycle. Will go the same way as RaiBlocks now.

PLEASE DROP PLEASE PLEASE

Some guy was telling you cucks yesterday it'll dump just as i was saying. Because it had so much push lately, but all you ventards were crying.

Saying Noooo there is an announcement tomorrow, wahhhhh Its gonna mooonnnn!!!
what happened cucks?

when a coin hits Veeky Forums mainstream it might aswell be pronounced dead. you inpatient fuckers ruin every single good coin out there.

vechain was all i ever had, fuck you guys

>biz ruined it some how
you realise biz's collective purchasing power is not even enough to move ven a percent?

*dips two microseconds*

>where's my lambo?

VEN is another chink scam. Just like Raiblocks and IOTA.

CHINKS ARE SCAMMING PAJEETS

It boggles my mind how people are so fucking retarded they still haven't figured out that coins dip INVARIABLY every time a long awaited event occurs.

It did something like 20x over the last few months and you’re still complaining?

Hedge your bets!

I own this and VEN, you have to remember these bitcoin as a service tokens are longer holds as development happens in due time

I like VEN for Asia and AMB for Euro/NA

He's complaining because he's an impatient FOMOing faggot that buys at ATH and then starts FUDing when it goes into a slight correction.

You’re the pajeet, you know that you fcking brown nigger

What? How did you miss this? Oh you just bought in last week? Sorry mate. Buy high, sell low.

You call this a dump?

>the entire historical trajectory of the coin is a massive bull run
>slightest pullback as of recent

I honestly hope OP chokes on his own fucking vomit and feces and burns forever in an eternal hell

found the small dicked chink. stupid watered down asian

>do something
>implying that ven isn’t moving

1week: up 63.49%
1month: up 515.80%
3months: up 3140.88%
OP is officially retarded

no shit u stupid chink. It's called a pump and dump. The chinks pump it, now its dumping....

stupid chinks should just stick to having small dicks.

Of course you know better than DNV GL, PwC, Jim Breyer, Chinese government, Renault, Fanghuwang...
Only DNV GL makes more money than fcking McDonald’s you brown street pooper.

>goes sideways for 5 hours after a correction
>ITS DUMPING

stop posting holy shit

/comfy/

I’m Brazilian/Portuguese, my dick is bigger than your forearm you stupid street pooper. I’m white, married to a literal barbie girl from Barcelona, successful, 2 kids, 25 years old. You’re just a poor Indian guy receiving money to create FUD without even caring about how much it affects people’s lives you son of a dirty bitch

Not him but I'll say it again since I've been saying it. Whales will park their BTC for 1-2 weeks in a coin with "news" and "partnerships with big guys" and then slowly trickle out. This ends up bleeding but people with blind trust will keep shilling for the companies and it will eventually be at huge low. See ARK during China FUD. See ETP during BTC bull run. See Raiblocks.

lol

lads... i sold half my stack for no reason
get ready for pump

holy shit admit u stupid chink are scamming pajeets around here. i dont invest into shit coins so im not into this trash.

I'm american, i post over at /r/bigdickproblems cause my dick is fucking huge (no lie)

you stupid chink, im an engineer and make more money than any of ur stupid chink massage parlors bring in a lifetime

>Raiblocks and IOTA.

u forgot link and tron

“holy shit admit u stupid chink are scamming pajeets around here. i dont invest into shit coins so im not into this trash.”

Hahahahahahahahahaha
It’s a literal pajeet

velly small penisss

bahahahahah u cant read u stupid chink with ur broken english. Im not a pajeet.

Stupid fucking chink!! LOL

INT is the scammiest chinkcoin dude

velly small penis V poojeet

who win? no one know

>Brazillian
>white
In what world?

When I realised DNV GL is the shittiest company

in chink fantasy world.

chinks want to be white, they cant be