Leddit user lost his entire college fund in bitconnect

this leddit user lost his entire college fund in bitconnect.

reddit.com/r/BCC/comments/7sm8ee/how_i_lost_my_entire_college_fund_in_bitconnect/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BCC/comments/7skrbe/guy_who_lost_125k_of_investors_money_after/
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The night before the shutdown we were out partying. I met probably the hottest girl I had seen in my entire existence, I was telling her how I was a crypto entrepreneur and stuff

fucking larper got what he deserved

Dear Penthouse, I first heard of Bitconnect through a friend, we'll call him Jim. Jim was making hundreds of dollars daily through the platform and crypto in general....

Hope its true hahaha what a faggot, he even wanted to beg for money at the end

Time to hang out with Sayori!

i feel a little bit sorry for him, but on the other hand he got greedy and thus got bitconnected pretty hard.

next time he shouldn't put his college fun into a ponzi scam xD.

You're supposed to invest with extra money, not money you need to live on. That's like Investing 101. What a retard.

Yeah seriously fuck this poser asshole who thinks he's a genius because he put his money in some ponzi...

Same fate eventually for anyone with money in crypto...

DESU all these young crypto millionaires remind me of dotcom-bubble tier losers: there's a story from a BofA trader who was talking with the girlfriend of the CEO of some worthless dotcom company who had been given some 40mm USD worth of shares at his company: stock traded at a high of 220 USD.

He talking with her about putting a collar on the shares to limit her downside risk: worst case, she would have walked away with 20mm.

But the stock was down so she wanted to wait until it went back up.

It didn't--went straight to 0-- and she lost everything.

It's the same way with crypto: all these young assholes who've made 1000x on some chump-tier investing like BCC or frankly BTC or ETH-- they're going to lose it all when the bubble bursts.

indeed, never invest money that you can't afford to lose.

I bet that's a nigger
Zero sympathy

greedy retards get absolutely SLAUGHTERED

Damn, they are ripping him apart with no survivors

jesus h christ is it worth it to read that or am i wasting my time

>no hard evidence

Can you get banned for shilling your own reddit posts?

reddit.com/r/BCC/comments/7skrbe/guy_who_lost_125k_of_investors_money_after/
OP didn't even post the worst story. Love it

Imagine being this much of a salty nocoiner.

> so uh what is your previous job experience
> investing in cryptocurrencies
> we’ll call you

Yeah user, those dot-com losers who invested in Google and Apple are literally killing themselves right now

i only shill shitcoins xD.

>implying a Ledditor's college fund isn't code word for "taxpayer dollars."
I hope he dies.

hey hey heyyyyyyyy

Fake and gay hes fishing for donations

great bost

>have 9 figures
>having to ever work

WWWWWAAAASSSSOOOOOOO WASO AWASO WASOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
B EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

after seeing that crazy ass video of the bitconnect carlos guy screaming how much money everyone will make, I don't feel bad for the suckers that bought.

>have 9 figures
in good boy points?

>Apple
Their stock was $1.5 before the dotcom bubble and only hit a high of around $5 during the bubble. They would be richer if they bought it when it was less than $1 over 2 years after the bubble popped.
>Google
Didn't have an IPO until 2004 retard.

so this TexasRelaysShow or Deykon guy probably exited his life xD

BITCONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCtTT

I felt kind of bad until I realized he hasn't learned anything, doesn't know how to use paragraphs, and is blatantly asking for people to give him money.

Dude is either a huge LARPer or a complete self-entitled idiot who hasn't learned anything from an unfortunately expensive lesson.

School is obviously a waste of his time if he can't even learn from his mistakes.

Entertaining read, but it's probably a fake story.
>My last hope is for BCC to moon.
Mm mm, no no no.

I have a BCS from a top 20 university and a lot of work experience, I'm probably a lot more employable than you.

Stay bitter nocoiner.

i lost my grandpa money, now I have to give him back every cent and helping him with daily stuff, I love him so I won't mind cleaning his shit once in a while

First time I visited leddit.

Wow, look at those quality responses and in depth discussion. Puts Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums for that matter, to shame

Sure you do. Also a Lambo and a Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend.

Based retards.

i'm sorry for your financial loss. i hope you only lost play money.

>I am 22 and homeless
>You are probably wondering how I got here...
*record scratching sound*

>This is my Bitconnect story

>i-it will c-crash this guy, for real, cryptocurrency will go to 0 a-any day now

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
>“Why Bitcoin can’t be a currency” – The Underground Economist | $0.23
>“Why bitcoin will fail” – Apenwarr | $3.12
>“So, That’s the End of Bitcoin Then” – Forbes | $15.15
>“Why Bitcoin Will Fail as a Currency” – The Calculating Investor | $14.01
>“The Bitcoin Is Dying. Whatever.” – Gizmodo Australia | $10.95
>“The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin” – Wired | $2.37
>“Wired, Tired, Expired for 2012: EXPIRED – Bitcoin” – Wired | $13.30
>“Beware of This Insidious New Currency Scam” – Salon | $117.06
>“Game Over, Bitcoin. Where Is The Next Human-based Digital Currency?” – OUI Share | $122.30
>“Bitcoin Sees the Grim Reaper” – NY Mag | $105.70
>“Why Bitcoin will fail” – DailyPaul.com | $105.39
>“The SEC Shows Why Bitcoin Is Doomed” – Bloomberg View | $93.57
>“Bitcoin Is A Joke” – Business Insider | $433.57
>“Bitcoin Will Crash To $10 By Mid-2014” – Business Insider | $887.63
>“An early obituary for bitcoin” – Reuters | $821.79
>"Bitcoin revealed: a Ponzi scheme for redistributing wealth from one libertarian to another” – The Washington Post | $182.00
>“Is this the end of Bitcoin?” – BizNews.com | $228.07
>“Was 2014 The Death March for Bitcoin?” – PYMNTS.com | $315.81
>“Bitcoin is (Nearly) All Dead” – Acton | $325.60
>“Why Bitcoin’s male domination will be its downfall” – Fusion | $235.13
>“Why Apple Pay And Dollars Are Killing Bitcoin” – Forbes | $233.01
>“Performing an Autopsy on the Bitcoin” – The Street | $409.05

>i-it's play money, i-it isn't real!!! it's going to die at a-any moment!

pt 2
>“Sorry, libertarians: Your dream of a Bitcoin paradise is officially dead and gone” – Salon | $637.77
>“Dumb Investment Of The Week: Bitcoin Investment Trust” – Seeking Alpha | $408.3
>“R.I.P. Bitcoin. It’s time to move on.” – Washington Post | $382.00
>“Bitcoin Refuses to Just Die Already” – Gizomdo | $1185.01
>“Bitcoin passes $1,000 but only number that matters is zero” – Financial Times | $1034.34
>“Bitcoin is a bubble. It will burst on Monday 12 December 2016” – Linkdin | $771.23
>“The Bitcoin Bros Have Lost” – Deal Breaker | $577.58
>“Bitcoins – Are You Kidding Me?” – Seeking Alpha | $1938.7
>“Bitcoin will never be a financial mainstay” – Finance Feeds | $1,184.47
>“What is a Good Price For Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies? Zero.” – Jonathan Harris | $2262.83
>"Stay away from bitcoin — it’s complete garbage” – MarketWatch | $2345.56
>״Why Investors Should Ignore the Cryptocurrency Hype״ – Investopedia | $2,594.21
>“Bitcoin Just Surged Over $4000 and Is Near Biggest Financial Crash in 400 Years” – The Street | $4061.54
>“Gartman: Avoid the bitcoin boom” – CNBC | $4,046.99
>“A Bitcoin Is Worth $4,000–Why You Probably Should Not Own One” – Forbes | $4,179.97
>“Bitcoin’s price hit $5,000 last week. It’s still a dumb investment” – LATimes | $4,363.02
>“Why China Crushed Bitcoin” – Forbes | $4,450.15
>“Virtual Currencies are Not Money!” – Linkedin | $5,943.06
>“Jamie Dimon says if you’re ‘stupid’ enough to buy bitcoin, you’ll pay the price one day” – CNBC | $5,128.05
>“Bitcoin ‘Ought to Be Outlawed,’ Nobel Prize Winner Stiglitz Says” – Bloomberg | $9,972.67
>“Time to sell your Bitcoins: Cryptocurrencies success a bubble, Central bankers around the world warn” – Financial Express | $9,096.37

Broh howd your portfolio do today broh? I heard that pharma stock you invested in is in stage 2 trials broh, shit you might get 20% on that stock broh! sweet find broh

fuck off nocoiner

Don't bother. Nocoiners have been losers for 9 years and show no signs of stopping the habit.

An hero. That way I die rich.

see

Kek the desperation in these headlines gets more hilarious as time progresses

>"Th-the b-bitcoin craze is d-done, g-get out while you c-can" TIME, bitcoin price: $100,000

>The night before the shutdown we were out partying. I met probably the hottest girl I had seen in my entire existence, I was telling her how I was a crypto entrepreneur and stuff

>1997 first year of dotcom bubble
>apple high 1.07 in 1997
Most of the year they traded between .50-.75

LMFAO

Good job explaining the joke, bet you feel smart

As someone without a degree that always gets ragged on by smug uni fags this pleases me. Only thing that pleases me more is seeing these people in the unemployment lines.

Stay salty nocoiner.

>Bitcoin will lose 90% of its value - Random guy on Wall str. | 10305$

Is that a Pajeet in the backround?

India superpower by EOY, i will poo in your loo.

Hey Hey Hey now. Scams dont have huges events like that with a roaring crowd, nah nah nah.

It was literally a stage full of pajeets, chongs and Rauls.

If Biz made a meme team of devs it would literally have been bitconnects team.

The guy who put all that money for a car show into Bitconneccccttttt is missing now

Also they put out a statement on the Donk Contest

DavorCoin? LMFAO this can't be serious xD. DavorCoin is like BitConnect a ponzi scheme.

yes that's Darjin Singh, one of the board members

Anyone else ctrl-F and searched Wife's son before reading?

>lose all
na, money laundering and minting your own assets which can be traded by bots will not so easily go to 0. Companies require people, crypto doesn't

HEY HEY HEEEEEEEEYYYYY
WASSSSAAAA WASSSSAAA WASSSSSSAAAA

Do amerisharts say wanker? Thought it was a bong thing only.

He’d make a good smug pepe

don't know i'm a kraut xD