Posw Rebranding to StakeNet

Posw is rebranding to Stakenet next month.
New term deposits closed on Poswallet, new logo design is finished. Everything seems to work smoothly on the testnet.

With Trustless Proof Of Stake being the KEY feature among other upcoming things, it's almost a guaranteed thing that once the swap to the new chain is done and completed, this project is gonna go through the ROOF.

Quick rundown:

>Masternodes
>TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
>CCPOS - Cross Chain Proof Of Stake
>Atomic Swaps
>Rebrand To Stakenet (XSN)
>Listed on new exchanges to allow swapping to a new chain that is capable of running TPOS
>Pooled Masternodes on Stakenet.io
>Treasury Fund
>Monthly RSB Bonus
>Lightning Network Flash Send
>Private Transactions

Everything is working on their testnet that is open to the public. Just join our Discord and download the new client and test it out. We are testing for the last small bugs before release.

POSW is also Ledger supported, lowest marketcap ledger coin out there.

>More Info: Posw.io

>Whitepaper: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

>Info on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake: medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

Best of all? This coin is TINY in marketcap. Check for yourself right here:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/

StakeNet (XSN) is surely going to reach at least top 100 on Coinmarketcap by summer. Do the math guys.
This is a low marketcap GEM right in front of you. Either take advantage of this or get left behind.
It's gonna go in a similar pattern as to XBY. Check the charts.

- If anyone wonders.. YES I'm invested in this project, among other projects obviously.

Have you tested the wallet on the testnet? It's bad ass!

Yes, I've been testing it for the past 3 weeks or so. Looks very promising, I bought quite a lot of coins after realizing how big of a potential this project has - especially when you have a coin like Ethereum that's gonna turn into Proof Of Stake at some point.
People will look for a service where they can stake their coins, without the need to have their own computer running 24/7 for the "minimal" gains you're gonna receive (unless you own a SHITLOAD of coins though).

It's a no brainer, and I wish I would have invested earlier. Got most of my coins at 3k sat. So I've doubled my investment so far (Satoshi wise).

I look forward to the swap and the future contests, exciting

quit shilling my coin to this shithole REEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much for master node?

Underrated coin

Nice! I got most of mine below 2k some I'm pretty happy about that.
The biggest reason I invested in this coin is to be able to stake my coins offline on ledger nano s.

LET THIS THREAD DIE FAGGOTS

Not truely decided yet, but it will be within the next few weeks.
It's gonna be around 20-25k coins according to the devs.
It's soon going to be quite expensive to buy one, which is why you can get a shared masternode on StakeNet.io

Indeed. But Biz is gonna buy HIGH. Wait and see this coin shilled here like a motherfucker after the swap. Happens every time

I hope YOU die. Worthless POS

Some major FUD has been spared on this coin. However it seems like a solid project after the new devs took over. I wish I could afford to accumulate 20k coins, but it's not gonna happen at this rate

There is still time to accumulate. Even so, you could get a shared masternode, and as soon as you can enough coins you can run your own.

No you dont understand what this forum does to coins

They pump them to all hell, then the whales come in and start sending in paid shills, then its "Veeky Forums's coin". Then the fucking whales dump it so hard when theres amazing news (that was supposed to be the original moon point, but it pre-mooned) and then it deligitimizes the coin forever and is now considered a cuckboy/pajeet coin ala Linkcoin

This community is poison to a good project. This place is only good for finding hidden gems and insider info.

(Ironically like this thread)

The coin is moving to a completely new chain, but most importantly masternodes are going to prevent coin dumping.

How does shared masternodes work exactly? Sounds like a great way to make some passive coins.

StakeNet is gonna run the node and split out the masternode rewards according to the coins you own. They will take a small fee for that obviously to profit off of it

Nice!

Holy shit thanks for the tip, just did some research into this as I had never heard of it and everything checks out. This is stupidly undervalued, no doubt the rebrand will see this go high

Wouldn't surprise me to see the coin back at 20k sat after the swap. Especially because of hype, tech, and the fact that they'll be running a cool service

Why does the coin need a new chain? I'm aware of all the features coming, but why not stay on the same chain? I don't get it

We need the new chain because the current one isn't capable of running the Trustless Proof Of Stake (TPOS) protocol. Besides that, there have been a lot of misleading info about the circulating amount of coins due to a lot of them being in a cold wallet right now.

When we move to the new chain, we'll basically start off fresh off the bat

Makes sense. Thanks for sharing. Was not even aware of that

>t.ex-Stinky Linky

There is a change to make some free POSW and win a free ledger nano by participating in the contest going on right now.

Pic related

>nobody here remembers the great POSW crash of April 2017

Chance*

Stupid phone

Completely unrelevant. Happened with the OLD dev team. Cuck

And idiots like you neglect to do actual research and will buy this coin once you FOMO in at $3 and above.

Are there really none of us left? I miss those BitBean means

made this one myself

Good times, desu. Before the reddit normie influx.
And the great two shitcoins of last May's bullrun that made me miss the shit out of it.

Fuck off nigger, more people entering means less chances for us

Hahah. Pajeet

They fudded the shit out of this coin for months. They dont deserve it. Let them fomo at 5 bucks.

Hahahah. It's gonna happen. $5 this summer is actually pretty doable.
If the hype gets big enough we could look at $10 actually.

It just keeps going up. Glad I bought sub 5k

Just added it to my blockfolio app to check the buy orders versus sell orders. Looks pretty good. I'm really trying not to "FOMO" in right now. I mean, this could take off like CRAZY with the right marketing

Better buy some before it goes past 7k lol

Indeed. I need 12k coins more to secure my masternode. I'm really considering selling off some of my ETH, or IOTA to scoop up the remaining part of my stack

ya,nah. fuck u listen to

As Long as you don't go ALL in, I don't see the problem in doing that

How do I enter that contest?

Do I need to move my coins somewhere for this rebrand/whatever? It's all so tiresome.

You will need to move it to the exchange in which they are gonna list it on. Instructions will follow, and you will be given PLENTY of time to do so.
It's really not as "tiresome" as you think.

Getting in BEFORE the swap and hype, will save you HEAPS of money, trust me

POSW's security is literally shit, they had their servers breached in August and their hot wallets were compromised. I wouldn't trust them whatsoever.

Login to Poswallet.com and read about it top right in the menu

No one lost any coins. Poswallet took care of everything and have since worked NON stop on security issues.
They have even talked about making bounties for hackers to penetrate their security now.

Do some research, I know you are concerned about reading some of the past obstacles, but you gotta move on at some point. It's all taken care off, and is history now.

Nice to know.
Even though you could just use their QT wallet. Problem solved, lol

Gotta take a look into the project. Seems promising, especially because it's ledger supported

Is 15k coins enough for a node?

You'll need between 20-25k coins. But you're close, so I would definitely buy the last 5k if you have the money

so rebrand is next month. Is this a 100% guarantee? Any word on early, mid or late february? I swear to god if i sell some of my ven for this and the rebrand is delayed i might kms

The rebrand is taking place next month. I won't guarantee WHEN next month, but they closed down new Term deposits on Poswallet yesterday, because we are getting close to the rebrand.
Term deposits let's you lock in some of your coins for a specific period of time, in return you get a higher staking percentage.

If you check Discord, you'll notice that they just started a "Testnet" contest.

We are definitely close.

Shill Shillery Shill Shillery Shill Shill Shiroo
Your a pajeet please kys, poo

Shill Shillery Shill Shillery Shill Shill Shiroo
change your IP again and I will fucking track you

Pretty sure the rebrand is soon. Thank God I bought my coins already, or I'd be FOMO'ing in like crazy now, haha

Just sold off some Litecoin which has been so fucking boring to hold lately. Set my buy order, hope it fills

you (singular) are incredibly pathetic and fooling nobody

Good luck. Seems like the sell walls are being eaten up at this point. No one wants to sell. I WONDER why, haha!

Bought between 1500 and 2000 sats. Feeling comfy on that multiple master node status.

How many do you have? Jealous here

It's still cheap as FUCK. This coin was above $1 not long ago. It could EASILY reach $5 after the swap.

Cheap is relative to the buyer, however the upside potential is truely massive. I'll give you that

This shit looks fucking awesome, Put my buy order at 6268. Please fill!!

Rank 317 at Coinmarketcap.

SHIT the upside potential here is MASSIVE

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tempting to buy that wall at 6500.
Should I do it?

Some idiot just put up a 2k sell wall. Better take that instead, haha

Gone already, LOL