Let's talk about RaiBlocks

> Transactions are still instant
> Fees are still 0
> Node issues are fixed
> Mobile wallet recently announced
> Binance still coming as confirmed in Discord chat
> RaiExchange coming soon

You're a fucking idiot if you're falling for the FUD here and selling this low. Brighter days are ahead for those of us who are patient. You have to understand ALL the huge coins have hiccups like this when they are new. Only those that stick through them will be rewarded.

I seriously honestly and for real think we just hit bottom. I was expecting $11 to be the lowest point but it didn't hit that yet (so far anyway)

Every possible issue that can happen has passed. Everything aside from Binance saying "we wont list it"

The community is autistic level supportive and everyone the would dump already has.

The FUD has been Nonstop, today has been the worst. Take it from me, everytime Biz nonstop fuds something it comes back and POUNDS Biz b-hole.

I'm only seeing up from here Biz

I've been shitposting about this everday

When is this gonnarape me bitch lmao

you got chinkā€™d

Friday

nah brainlet, the chinks missed out on raiblocks. Now they'll fomo buy up all of the XRB next once they realize the value of this token.

I"ll mark this date and link this reply when the weekend comes!

zero?

it needs to go through another accumulation phase before mooning again imbeciles

these fags literally next linkies

>desync is fixed guys
>bitgrail desyncs 5 more times

ok follow up, if dubs your bhole gets obliterated first and you now shit into a bag attached to a hole in your fat belly

take your ugly broken pile of dog shit to reddit you shit eating losers who were dumped on by alt-rights fags who shilled it here 2 month ago

I wrote it when it reached 30$ that when this shit will spread from one shitty exchange (Bitgrail) to some major exchanges it will tank all the way down to 3$. Look what happened after listing on Kucoin, and it will tank even harder after listing on Binance. You got fucked by shills, face the facts and sell it now or even lower.

>$3 ?
your face when it's "trading" at 35 cent next week

-Why on earth do people think RaiExchange is going to be bullish news for the price. I'm sure it will work well and not have any issues like the other exchanges, but it will still only comprise 1-2% market volume at best.
-The entire XRB "community" hypes up the Binance listing like it's the second coming of Christ. Binance binance binance. When you read between the lines it is almost as if the entire community were hoping to sell once it hits Binance. Going to be a lot of nervous hodlers if it fails to even 2x upon listing. It will bring a lot of volume and new buyers but you have to wonder if the amount of people salivating at locking in profits on Binance will outstrip the buyers.
-Obviously the node issues being fixed isn't bullish news. In this market the removal of something negative, isn't much of a positive to get hyped about.
-Lightning network cometh, people don't mind small fees.

This is like when NEO went from $3 to $30 then back to $3 before lifitng off again.

>transactions a whole 5seconds faster than xlm WOW
>fees are still 0... except binance will probably charge a withdraw fee because of all the technical problems of dealing with xrb. other exchanges will of course follow ($ > $0)
>zero use outside of currency, most other coins have a dual purpose of currency + utility

don't be deluded, selling your xrb at $12 is gonna be looking real nice in a couple days

deluded

I'm hodling, ppl who held eth had to experience a lot of trauma. Don't lose hope user

Ok suit yourself, XRB developers have been updating us with more news everyday.

This is the coin that normies are still going to keep pumping it regardless of your doubts of XRB's future.

wat

xlm tx times are already under 5 seconds, how is this possible

>node issues are fixed (after months of issues)

LOL at xrb holders thinking this is good news, the fking whole network got fcked for months and now its temporarily fixed. Lets all pretend this never happened and take this as good news ... imagine if this happened to btc or eth, fucking lmaoooooooooooooooooo

normies already jumped from this to another FOTM which is VEN right now, same as they jumped from Verge to Tron and from Tron to XRB

sorry you're right, i meant 3 seconds faster

welcome back mr 1450, haven't seen you around today, missed you :(

And people are panic selling XRBs on cuckgrail because verification is now required to withdraw your shit, hence the price drops.

well i mean, the value of crypto as whole is zero as well so that's a useless statement

Stop spamming this shit coin.

Still better technology than IOTA

MERCATOX FUCKING FINALLY ALLOWS WITHDRAWING XRB AGAIN
AND THE FEE IS 1 XRB
>no transaction fees
>1 xrb fee to withdraw
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

node breaking doesn't mean the network was broken... network was completely unaffected 100% of the time

Do you know how difficult and costly it was for them to have one of the XRB developers fix the issue for them for free? How costly it has been for them to have offered communicative customer service due to the node issue?

It's free on BitGrail

Stop using shitty exchanges

DO NOT FUCKING USE BITGRAIL. YOUR FUND WILL GET TRAPPED. THEY REQUIRE VERIFICATION FOR ANY WITHDRAWAL AMOUNT.

ABANDON THE SHITGRAIL SHIP

>$14 to withdraw
wow

lol bitgrail just stopped all withdraws for unverified users today

B-BUT IT'S FREE

>$14
not for long

If anyone wants to actually talk about the tech and not circlejerk around the price, come over:

i literally just withdrew my XRB for free from bitgrail. you are the problem if you choose the shittiest exchanges

What the fuck.

Going to crash -99% when exchanges announce BTC LN adoption.

Was announced for weeks before already. If you have funds stuck there, then... sorry, but your inability to check the news now means that you have to get verified. Supposedly the verification takes about 2 days at the moment. I guess that is what the community gets for pissing of an Italian. lmao, Americans soyboys still not understanding south-europeans don't fuck around when they get pissed.

Bitgrail is full of shit, and they are getting ready for an exit scam (that's the reason they suddenly require verification for any withdraws now, but don't actually verify anyone). I am now wondering if their recent syncing problems were even real. It was specially weird how they refused the devs help to implement the fix and did "everything by themselves", unlike Kucoin. Kucoin has a bigger volume and had no syncing problems since they opened withdraws right after the fix. XRB is a great coin and project, but it's really getting held back by those shitty shady Bitgrail and Mercatox. Kucoin was a blessing, and Binance will be even more.

>the fking whole network got fcked for months
It was only for 2 weeks, and the network didn't get fucked. It was literally a single node which had too many outgoing transactions going from a single account. In fact, the network just went through a stress test, going above 100tps without any problems whatsoever.

>tfw Italian
Mamma mia, I guess I got fottuto nell'ano senza vaselina.

no point buying now, binance listing is still at least a week away

I have an alarm set up on my phone to notify me with every binance tweet. No one knows when the listing is going to be. Best to be prepared. Will buy straight up 5 min after the listing, from KuCoin probably.
Mercatox contacted Rai team 2 days ago, they now have the node up and running. Binance might very well have multiple nodes running by now and are testing the protocol already, with just waiting for a green light from the CEO.

Bitgrail is exit scamming soon. Also Raiblocks will hit $7 in february.

XRB is going to dip a lot more, the best time to buy would be after binance listing, since this will trigger the dip even further.... funny how every single xrb is betting a price pump after binance, o boy this will get ugly