REQ

What do you guys think about REQ right now?

strawpoll.me/14919083

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14919083
natlawreview.com/article/colorado-senate-bill-proposes-utilizing-blockchain-technology-to-improve-state
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top 10 in terms of good investments for 2018

Hedge fund bro confirmed REQ will moon

What?

My dad works at REQ and he said your hedge fund bro is right.

S-source?

the koreans are accumulating

This.

The REQ subreddit has over 5k people online right now and it usually has 300-400 max, something is going on right now. TRX, Verge and Raiblocks subreddits also exploded in online users before their pumps. Koreans/Chinese are watching REQ right now and waiting to pump it.

You REQlets are so delusional you're now using subreddits as your metric for how good your coin is.

Protip: If your coin was any good it'd cost more than 47 cents KMAO

you realize most US presidential elections the winner is already known by followers, publicity and sales of their merchandise. Fucking faggot. So if REQ is starting to surge in activity and users and followers the fuck you think that means? Maybe theres low brain cell volume in your head.

how old are you?

I'm holding this until EOY 2019, then I'm retiring.

5k active users aren't normal at all for the REQ subreddit. When it pumped to $1.15 it had around 1.2k users max online. This activity is fucking unusual.

Very dissapointing this last month. The pullback has been brutal and shows no signs of changing direction.
Biz warned me... Should not have held. Should not be holding now.

That's almost as many users as the ETH subreddit has right now. Definitely weird for a coin that's been price-stagnant for a while now... If you're right about Korea, why would they be accumulating today of all days? Did we miss some news?

bought in at .05 cents still comfy

Maybe you could've been lucky timing it, but this is one of the most legit projects out there. I have 10k that I always hold, and the rest is in some stuff I'm hoping will take off first so I can buy more Req.

Its because its gonna get listed on a Korean exchange

Nobody cares how ""legit"" a project is

LINK is a russian scam coin with only 2 developers based in a fucking nail salon and it's still worth more than this garbage

Something big is coming in the next update. I bought another stack just in case REQ moons.

THE SUBREDDIT IS IN ENGLISH LMAO NOT KOREAN

Yeah because Koreans don't know english nor do they use reddit... -.-

Fuck off back to r*ddit and let me hold these bags in peace
Sage

REQ insider here, some of the devs are selling their REQ stack for Vechain.

Their tokens are locked you fucking mong

Koreans really don't speak English though. Not even 20yos

I think the UI is WEIRD. WEIRD and CREEPY!

You tell em stace

the results of this poll directly seem to negatively correlate to the amount of FUD on this board

pissed off bagholder here

>strawpoll.me/14919083
Yeah wait until people realize we have to wait TWO FUCKIN WEEKS inbetween updates that pretty much just say "oh were alive, chillin chillin what you up to" Fucking assholes

When did you get in? If your green, id sell it but if you're a fomo bagholder then just wait for the retrace. the deluded fanboys will pour more money into this pajeet mess.

FUCKING DO SOMETHING

i bought in at .29 and traded around kept coming in and out of REQ. I want to believe in it, and hope it goes up, and other times I want to kick it while its down spit on it and leave it to die. Fucking bleeding vagina coin

this

I've been holding since 5 cents, should I take my 10x and move it into another coin or keep holding and hope for a moon mission? I wish I would've cashed out at $1 but we can't win em all

I meant take my gains and reinvest into another coin not cash out

This im very nervous to do this. I want to badly.

Look to the orderbooks, empty as fuck. Only 350k req on the sellbook book. Doesnt need much to ignite this rocket... Just need core and there it goes

holding 3 k req am i gonna make it. Do i buy more

looks primed to explode

source

Do you have the copypasta?

REQ is connected to coinbase by the developers. Just check github, no b/s here

?????

where

For Sale:
Request Network
Never Mooned

natlawreview.com/article/colorado-senate-bill-proposes-utilizing-blockchain-technology-to-improve-state
This is the other use of REQ, no?
True if big.

???
!!!

I've got 1.5 ETH that I want to use to add to my REQ stack, but the mother fucker just keeps falling. Gunna have to wait for a trend reversal.

Just buy it right now, it's on sale.

kek

see
trips don't lie

and I mean, does 90% gains vs 103% gains really matter? that type of thinking will fuck up ya trades, and make you victim to bear traps

>normies don't know Y combinator funded coinbase for 600k and thus owns 30% of the company's equity

lmao stay poor

stfu keep FUDing faggots away i gotta accumulate

I wonder why all these reddit users are "shopping" and not buying, tho; seems like a good day to buy but/cos the price is staying dead

we have a hedge fund user here?

How do I delete my post?

So damn comfy knowing this shit will hit 10 bucks easy.

$10 by end of march

thats pretty well known